[✓] [In-Game Ban] [cptclocky, HURSTNCO, IL0VEGRASS] Appeal

Minecraft IGN(s):

cptclocky, HURSTNCO, IL0VEGRASS

Discord:

cptclocky

Ban Selection

In-Game Ban

Ban Reason

Inappropriate language and conduct, borderline harassment during raid.

What circumstances led to this ban?

Upon cornering the Balian party in a house during a ferrymen raid, we found ourselves between a CRP and PvP encounter, where some LOOC banter ensued as well as arguments about the implications of a PvP encounter as well as the grounds to start one. Many of the Balians refused to partake in PvP, and mods were called to dispute the roleplay. During the mod deliberation, I, along with cappor and adderall (admittedly to a lesser extent) began to act out in LOOC. Despite the difficulty to recall specifically what was said due to how long ago the incident occurred, it was unacceptable and many remarks that should never be said were said. It was uncalled for and in that situation I should've simply stayed quiet. Even after being asked to stop I pressed the insults, and when the raid was invalidated, I found myself banned shortly after.

Are there aspects of the ban you agree and/or disagree with?

I agree with the ban to its full extent. What I did was entirely unnecessary in any situation, and I hope that given the time I've had to think about my actions, you can understand that I have matured and reformed. I took a situation which could've been handled civilly and turned it into a complete mess, and I apologize for that.

What motivates you to return to LOTC?

I find that LoTC is a good creative outlet, and in my spare time I enjoyed spending my time on the server. I always find myself coming back to meet new people and roleplay, and I would be remiss if I would let myself be disconnected from this server and its wonderful player base.

Attach other relevant information.

Given the details regarding cappor and I’s ban, the details are very similar and certain aspects such as the circumstances are identical.

Approved. Welcome back.