Directive #001 | On the Vampiric Incursions

Asutto

YTl8BQX5L78MITmD5fD3Jy3RWhO9MBEHrsjR7NO2ZbfNIPK_ExpUGUkI0xVRTWG9P4DrXJBrYjacPbVax1QYPhfQLcUpOZVGhgKjDPmskKfWGSYWuf2Av5PNspaEytadsYz_rUDQ0JOU2HwfCz6QOrA

hSSkJc2Ccq_6-stXJch3GqQ_kZa3I_1WlwI8d6Fp70uA9GvFsJe3wIWBGEEPioekTsEL8ZCW1xoQaDeCoYV-XWLOhMfrzohHmETA8oaU0M5Pidvge_V8fMqi-oxM8ljNxuBvgUpS_72USzWAI4gR6Ms

lB3m0BdmIwfkAEGuO9ndAqIRhftHz-SBK7anbzn0hyWNsldM2a5NReo7uNQ1rdwmxw6XbiG8LjPtv4an82whsZ1Msm_aJqbrGcLeUjFjOVF1sUhTLzJQ0t8rX_Son__VLUMxCXkTxq7oD20nWcxEia8

"When I close my eyes, I can't see." Parir Aquilan Glanaeri, 171 S.A.

10th of Snow’s Maiden, 173 S.A.
From the Office of Ashwýn Sythaèrin

With the recent attacks on the Celia’norian populace by the children of Iblees, the Celia’diraar Officer Corps feels compelled to issue additional orders to the diraar to prevent further Incursions from Demonspawn.

Recent reports from the Celia’norian Intelligence Agency (C.I.A.) confirm the existence of three Vampires that frequent the Starlands. They are as follows;

-
Lilith

Born as a valah but since then has mutated her ears to represent that of Mali. She is of pale skin and amber eyes. Intelligence warns that her eyes were originally brown and she has undergone significant alchemical mutation to modify her body. She has short black hair. Additionally, Intelligence reports that burn marks cover much of her body.

Renae

Origin unknown. She is believed to be either Valah or Mali, possibly even an impure half-breed. She was last seen with dyed dark and light green hair while wearing a dark-colored dress. Intelligence reports that she is short, roughly the height of a dwarf. It is believed that she was recently turned by Lilith. Curing her may be possible.

Elanil

Notably a tall woman of mali’ker descent. She is noted to have white hair and red eyes. She was last seen wearing a snow-white dress and heading off towards Ravenwood.
-

Diraar are advised to approach all of these subjects with caution. While their exact abilities are not known, they are all considered to be mildly dangerous. Use of Aurum and Salt Tests is encouraged to confirm the vampiric origin of these cravens. If any are found to react poorly to these tests, diraar are authorized to issue a summary execution. If subjects resist taking a test, diraar are authorized to use force to subdue the suspect.

Anyone found in cooperation with any of these subjects will be subject to Aurum and Salt tests at the discretion of the Celia’diraar. Anyone found sheltering or protecting these subjects will be subject to punishment by the state, including but not limited to fines, imprisonment, or in extreme cases, execution. 

If members of the Celia’diraar find themselves lacking in the proper materials to issue an aurum and salt test, they may report to their nearest Parir or Company Commander to retrieve a standard-issued aurum knife and a sack of salt. Instructions for how to safely administer an Aurum and Salt test can be found below.

mwcBkzIrUOwuC8faICyRpjgZPYtC3mrj6cSmkGGSHsYBt99EBm-7Au9uHLbZ5M1gCuKEFXzY_tLmJx0qrnJg3jDoK2vVcGxKlhKEgsDNCJS08J0IGSbKyyyiPaG6UP6pSugGqHHqyYqudjTHXnUd9pg

To safely administer an Aurum and Salt Test, diraar will require both an aurum blade and salt. Aurum knives will be provided by Celia’diraar command but diraar will be allowed to use their own weapons if they carry the same effects.

Before beginning a test, diraar’s are required to be accompanied by another diraar. If a test negatively impacts a suspect or a suspect shows signs of resisting a test, force will become necessary. When approaching a suspect, diraar’s are encouraged first to disarm their subject before testing. Once a suspect is disarmed, testing may begin. 

Typically, testers make slits on the arms or palms of a subject with an aurum weapon. The wound needs to be deep enough to draw blood. When done, salt is poured into the wound. Naturally, this is painful to anyone being tested, dark spawn or not, so be sympathetic to your subject. If their blood starts bubbling or boiling or you see any other signs of the unnatural, it is confirmed that the subject is of a dark origin. Diraar’s are recommended to quickly subdue their target and execute them in a secluded area. 

AY’PUERAN;

ZKH_9XWRJdfCiqSvwAToTI3-FmobRbp0Tvw1Y51pxj9vfbUM24U7w_7vZxsgsg41j17iOctNPyyE9j4W0YFm7hSpnh61z6NPmKy9fZN_Th6QKwsSNUYFsTw-TkK6Xj0t1MIBiKxFQC8m-AcF0mvd0qU

The Honorable, Ashwýn Sythaèrin, Parir of the Celia’diraar, Commander of Kym’eria Company, Member of the Sythaerin Talonnii

Lmj_qxkUzqmolig9uYkno35dL_mBzTOmYtKdcvY-8PWXnuYl7A2sObQeaXF75g24aXfXIfeCpsaUHKeK28vwwCpirYmH6geHvNzzOwG4aKlWvyrFRc7bq8OrFpHHUJKwFgVw3gQDD8oCn8zc0PQovTk

iGFLvbWKuIhqZngzQxy7TcyBKXAYZytvTBl-HCMSYMAMjt9Cv1tOimHZ1q3q-5yAxlgukCf__o00FchqsTKrJXISCaQUHqgc2RnH2AIdAU-iAXGEdSs0n5KjvGq-AlM0gHHlHNm-0cfQMXt5dNFzVSA

The Honorable, Mathi, Parir of Celia’diraar, Commander of the White Lotus Company

Spoiler

Only known to members of the Celia'diraar in roleplay. Investigation was done through RP.

8 minutes ago, Asutto said:

"When I close my eyes, I can't see." Parir Aquilan Glanaeri, 171 S.A.

"He has such a way with words." remarks Galahad, proud to serve such a brilliant leader.