The Pilgramage Of The One Eyed

EPW7c_EP2_P2zSkIJgBO6dfWGE0QqD-4cQ-a9kZpab0Dr56LTO39KYtDQXMEe75FKXQmlqU6_xcuNGayPavd4TFYMV17KmRnxUlv_1gZ97ILZoVRTwsrwN77k36wxXqeVEZoyEeBM40DoLnu4LXsuOQ

K5-UV2YdJomn69RT5tdYaPbHXkTFH471a94u0SHrCIe9Oo6x7AA4Rrbzo2N2_ymt6BxdHsZ8FWvLpZAj82f_uwQol-4nryzjel7VrwbQ6DvCCVckCB492UBNj4kkEFJAUph_CFYBtb0GlfoOe-FcS8g

Year 173 of the Second Age

23/03/2024
ISSUED BY:

THE OBSIDIAN THRONE

pDSDVUffWY6u9ZdI1DRCaVZNU-XjB9mJvWxfml01VogUCqatRtF5SHI1_Hp5L3TlTGWA2AGU0-okwfCjBk3RamPI27QREJfU1MT44Bqu22p6WxF0YryP-meod5unNi2SbJHE8COri-Jh9NO0OMmk_20

ᛏᚺᛖ ᛈᛁᛚᛚᚷᚱᚨᛗᛗᚨᚷᛖ ᛟᚠ ᛟᚾᛖ ᛖᛁᛖ
Praetorium

ᛏᚺᛖ ᛈᛁᛚᛚᚷᚱᚨᛗᛗᚨᚷᛖ ᛟᚠ ᛟᚾᛖ ᛖᛁᛖ

YOTH BRATHMORDAKIN NA YOTH URGUAN 

ᛁᛟᚦ ᛒᚱᚨᚦᛗᛟᚱᛞᚨᚲᛁᚾ ᚾᚨ ᛁᛟᚦ ᚢᚱᚷᚢᚨᚾ 

pDSDVUffWY6u9ZdI1DRCaVZNU-XjB9mJvWxfml01VogUCqatRtF5SHI1_Hp5L3TlTGWA2AGU0-okwfCjBk3RamPI27QREJfU1MT44Bqu22p6WxF0YryP-meod5unNi2SbJHE8COri-Jh9NO0OMmk_20

Before my coronation, I, Grelu Irgard, chose to undertake a pilgrimage, feeling the immense weight of history upon my shoulders. I had only begun to scratch the surface of our storied past. Each step I took during my pilgrimage caused me to reflect on the trials and triumphs that led to the establishment of the first Grand Kingdom of Urguan and the rest of our history until now. 

I couldn't help but reflect on the times that had led to the founding of the first Grand Kingdom of Urguan. The lines of text from those tumultuous times echoed in my mind as I ventured into the rugged terrain, reading the forgotten scrolls of Hiebe Irongut about what had happened in Aegis and the other lands.

I learned lessons from the War Council’s formation and our kingdom’s establishment. Around a crackling campfire, I would read about the sacrifices made by those who had come before us, their unwavering dedication to our people inspiring us to persevere in the face of uncertainty.

During a snowstorm, I read about the sacrifices made by our ancestors to ensure the survival of our race. Our kingdom had undergone many changes, such as ending and re-creating itself as something new, like in the times of Gorum Frostbeard.

I discovered the remarkable leadership prowess embodied by Omithiel Strongbow, a figure whose guidance transcended any previous experience among the dwarves. Renowned as a paragon of leadership, he exemplified qualities indicative of a life wholly devoted to the prosperity of our grand kingdom.

I uncovered the epic struggles against the Teutonic Conspiracy—an era that had forged unbreakable bonds among the clans. It was a time when the Irehearts, Irongrinders, Goldhands, and other esteemed clans had confronted myriad challenges, including the scourge of the first recorded pandemic to afflict our lands. Under the indomitable leadership of Wulfgar Grandaxe, they had stood united, resolute in the face of adversity.

As I reflected upon the sagas of Athera, Vailor, and the myriad of other lands, my mind was consumed by the rich tapestry of tales that had woven together the histories of distant realms. Each chapter had unfolded with its trials, triumphs, and enigmatic figures, beckoning me to delve deeper into the labyrinth of time and memory.

But amidst the challenges of my pilgrimage, there had been moments of unexpected beauty and serenity. Multiple times, I felt a sense of unity and camaraderie trying to bring me back to our kingdom, your bonds strengthening with each passing day while I couldn’t be with you.

There, amidst the tranquillity of the snowy mountains I chose to visit, I began to grasp the true meaning of my pilgrimage. I realised that true strength lay not only in physical prowess but in the resilience of the spirit and the bonds of friendship that had bound us together.

During our past times of conflict, there had also been moments of triumph and resilience. I could read about the bravery of our ancestors as they had stood against the orcish hordes, the sacrifices made to protect our homeland, and the bonds of camaraderie that had held us together in the face of adversity.

Yet, as I retraced the footsteps of those who had come before me, I couldn't help but question our path. Had we truly learned from our past mistakes, or were we doomed to repeat them? Was pursuing power and glory worth the cost of bloodshed and strife?

And so, with the lessons of history and the spirit of our ancestors guiding our way, I pressed onward, ready to face whatever trials lay ahead within our caves.

For I was not simply a traveller on a quest for knowledge and understanding; I am an heir to a proud legacy; I am entrusted with the future of our people; I am here to serve you: I am the grand king of the fourth Grand Kingdom of Urguan. As I returned to our homeland, I would now carry with me the lessons of our past, the strength of our convictions, and the hope for a brighter tomorrow.

NARVAK OZ URGUAN!

NARVAK OZ BRATHMORDAKIN!

Signed,

GRELU KHRON’EDHEKAL

Elected Grand King of Urguan, Clanfather of Clan Irgard,

son of Greldyn, son of Jorik

QjhZJdgJSHJw0mFlr8P2bjf_UXVfdBBWtneldEmWgfIph8RDLepmrxrF1vdionCDo2d_dsde1omeRKGpnQ48jnscTXiUjIzcWkVjXulF7VcIxSNEEcS0F_E4U5sg-O8Y5k6coFO7cAiWZJeN9mVuU4M

Edited by gremlockgremlin