| Anbella's Aspects Call |

xOaTN6MbhDc7s8yT8W9yjCDStzKR0uvJ2tA76GVKd4QQb3REqJC58FpVNywB2ZBiE3I5Oe5yMDRKiOVB7YrTMi-Deonps_fmRPTNSibKnuy8J7f5cHfeZQfzzFCe-EiIZlK13Ljogdszf4I518o-rJs

This is a personal RP post - Do not metagame
_0e511027-1e17-4d22-806f-034333638ab9.thumb.jpg.d16164e5b60a839c0aa44a85fc1de2e9.jpg

Anbella's Aspects Call

xOaTN6MbhDc7s8yT8W9yjCDStzKR0uvJ2tA76GVKd4QQb3REqJC58FpVNywB2ZBiE3I5Oe5yMDRKiOVB7YrTMi-Deonps_fmRPTNSibKnuy8J7f5cHfeZQfzzFCe-EiIZlK13Ljogdszf4I518o-rJs

The nightmares came for Tuzic, like a flood. Each night was another terror, one night a voidal tear would explode and create a hollow where Hefrumm once stood. In another a voidal horror would rampage through the village. One thing remained the same though - Each time, a woman’s voice would call to him in the end, a beautiful voice and… a timeless one - “Harath, thas kadan” before a sea of green mists was cast forth, healing all. Druidic magics. Perhaps his own fears and desires worked in his mind to guide him… Or perhaps Anbella and her Aspects had left another omen for him?

Once they’d come, the dreams seemed ceaseless - spurring the Forest Dwarf to action. He sought Nemeas guidance and in some time his path seemed clear. By his own hand his affection was locked behind bolt and chain. His connection to the void cultivated over more than fifty years?… Vanished. Tuzic only knew one thing for sure, ultimate power laid in the Brathmordakin - Who was he to dismiss what might be guidance from Anbella herself? The pious dwedmar would give everything to please those Brathmordakin to whom he’d dedicated his life.

Dedicancy brought relief… though the dreams didn’t stop. Tuzic’s mind raced with the images of his kin… A voice he felt to be The Carrot Druid comforted him… Beorn Cottonwood stirred the hearts of forest dwarves in gathering… Old Knud rode his great snail, waving down to him… Celeste’Tol brewed a new mead for all of Hefrumm… Below it all a trio of whispers would come in unison, giving him pause - but there was only one way forward now. 

Kierd gave his uncle more ale, he needed more carbs to bulk after being weak from the void so long.

If Garedyn could read the missive, he'd surely give Tuzic a hearty slap on the back. Sadly, his body was splayed out at the bottom of some cavern.

(No formating coz on phone :p )