Lead by An Ewe

Lead by An Ewe

────────────────────────────────

baDwIcJ-Azqm6rAoKMg4N1bvt_7YB7QOHtKfATtkLR6ZyTG_6kjtQKsRc_cGYwpMMCcdcMLDjThUNCvOkG5Z8X9ckhHu9qLXFdg7t19tv3dT8bwjuWyCi9lvMqawgraUXNX35v4u3hHoEWCWCxCNPUs

[ ! ] This is a Private address to house Weiss, deliver to their household alone with enough copies for each to read - each letter is hand written. [ ! ]

To the blood of Weiss,

In the past saints day my daughter, Irena Valkonen, was insulted, bullied and threatened by a child known as ‘Petra Luceran’, during which the following occurred: The child threatened Irena with the following statement: “If I tell you I shall have to cut off your ears'' after my daughter had inquired about her exclusion from the conversation between the Luceran and Adelina van Leuven. A toy that my daughter had gifted to the brother of Adelina van Leuven was snatched from him, insults were hurled in regards to my intellect as her mother and additional passive aggressive behaviours have been present through the majority of their interactions, some of which I have witness, despite Irena’s best attempts at civil friendship. Other individuals present have confirmed these happenings, alongside the testament of another noble woman who validated the claim of Petra’s frequent poor mannerisms.

It is common practice for a noble household to seek retribution in the wake of insult to one’s honour. I found it proper to reprimand the child with a singular strike to her face, a resolution a great many houses, our own included, have utilised. Especially in regards to quelling disrespect and discouraging antagonistic behaviour, as displayed by the Luceran child. That is where this matter ought to have concluded; with just punishment and subsequent forgiveness. 

Alas, the Viscountess Ofeliya Weiss and her mother, Marian Weiss, sought to intercept my punishment in an attempt to defend the child without knowledge of what had occurred prior to the confrontation. I announced the sins of the stranger they so adamantly defended, only for the girl to denounce my accusations and place blame on my daughter. Rather than defending their kin, as the maxims of our house suggest, they instead maintained their belief in the child’s innocence and persisted in their attempts to take the matter into their own hands. This is where I find grave concern in the state of my noble lineage. Lion’s blood flows through my veins and whilst it may be long forgotten to the Viscountess, the den she flaunts was once home to Weiss far greater than her, it was once home to me.

In light of this bizarre happening and ensuing chaos, house Valkonen has suspended the agreement that had been maintained between ourselves and the late Viscount Weiss. Weiss shall no longer hold a seat upon the familial court of house Valkonen until an apology has been written. It is my hope that the rest of my kin shall see fault in these happenings and advise the Viscountess appropriately. I take no pleasure in severing the ties of my blood kin, alas I would rather no pride at all, than a pride of sheep.

Signed,

HER LADYSHIP, ROSALIND LAURELIE VALKONEN

Baroness of Svargrad, Dame of Hanseti-Ruska.

WkFLcePo30tdOg5NgWdL12DMnB261yo0AjjgHynmKTL0jcGUBj5It2Omjcwps-FYBvd-IIGKmci-HVk_GKqncx7-oim4RKpW-rixxlF1aWpFTA2ftoNbvbmXdBAlweV4a12ytqTEE28hfhh_wHejfOI

Spoiler

@tadabug2000 
Please keep in mind this is all IC drama, love you all and take care. <3

The bestest friend of that aforementioned child poised a brow, grubby little hands taking the flier up close to poorly read it. He sniffed, tilting his head. "Ra-ra's like ... SIX. You're ancient, old woman! Stop being ancient and grumpy and ... old! Old woman!" He took the thing, and blew his nose in it, promptly throwing it back on the table to go play with his friend.

3 minutes ago, TreeSmoothie said:

The bestest friend of that aforementioned child poised a brow, grubby little hands taking the flier up close to poorly read it. He sniffed, tilting his head. "Ra-ra's like ... SIX. You're ancient, old woman! Stop being ancient and grumpy and ... old! Old woman!" He took the thing, and blew his nose in it, promptly throwing it back on the table to go play with his friend.

(Please keep in mind this is a private address and not public knowledge, do not use it to meta game, it is to add flavour to roleplay as it's easier done through the forums than Minecraft mechanics.)

1 minute ago, CyyanTea said:

(Please keep in mind this is a private address and not public knowledge, do not use it to meta game, it is to add flavour to roleplay as it's easier done through the forums than Minecraft mechanics.)

(hes a weiss)

4 minutes ago, TreeSmoothie said:

(hes a weiss)

( Sorry! Didn't realise who you played lol! )

On her return to Novkursain, Felyska came across a copy of the letter from the serving staff. In her new return, much had already happened. Much she had learned. And although she had come to know this tale already, she still read the letter with some distaste. Folding the letter with a delicate touch, as much as he one non-broken arm would allow, she kept it on-hand. 

A new wound to lay on the old. Home was a complicated place. How easy it was for people - fallible, terrible people - to turn their backs. A prior conversation left her wanting to set the whole thing down. But reading it anew flared her temper in more than one way. 

And that rotten, deep wound festered.