RESULTS OF THE LANDTAG ELECTIONS

Shadow2k

kexQM762puuXZPmr3lUTuIUPOKM9TLE7r-JidkeiErnwYyPq9-DEKhyfyshjysQrWsjN0D3KDEGdQ1Ug2M-M1Y1lPiJA1LxR1k1gKYrNBxuAVqOug2RCjIKaTYHPxZbjlXlKMzqyBOAPfbndi9pzCrM

ERGEBNISSE DER LANDTAGSWAHLEN

Results of the Landtag Elections

Issued by the Lawspeaker of Reinmar

in the year of our Lord 1970

SÖHNE UND TÖCHTER VON REINMAR,

THE LANDTAG ELECTIONS have concluded, and with it, we welcome many proud Reinmaren into positions of government. Running over the course of three saint days, the people of Reinmar have made their will known, and have elected among its flock those who will tend to the Kanun as Lawmen.

Let it be so that I, Gregor von Langenkirch, Lawspeaker of Reinmar, welcome Baldric von Kretzen and Anselm Barclay into the ranks of the Landtag, to act as the first Lawmen in Reinmar’s history. They shall serve diligently and better the lives of their kin with their actions, destined to serve a tenure of four years at minimum.

However, it is in addition to this that I, through my power, appoint Burlous Wick to act as the Lawspeaker’s Lieutenant, to work alongside myself and the Lawmen in the pursuit of our duties and the bettering of the rules that govern Kretzen. May he serve as the Lawmen will serve, with distinction and honour in their chosen duties.

WER RASTET, DER ROSTET,

HIS LORDSHIP, Gregor von Langenkirch, Lawspeaker of Reinmar, Chefarzt of Reinmar, Ritter of the Order of Saint Tylos, Patriarch of House Stroheim, Baron of Langenkirch, 

5HDl-7DSvK9j4doHqMC2Q3WXzGwiA6r5PUdK80SZUp99ksBY8Ew-Xn7LP-DD0Y3MLCQASClySialb1tfVoIorbLK-oSffhn0lyEWtDBMm5lQk81J7CLCWWwtCaXjRCREXH9cp29xTlaBWwFAJB3-iWA

VZvbJuSt3EcLQPn2xAvP_oMdOHQPypHDZbtWpcUHQqZZIl2fxChwsW4gFXW0sQ0M3K2VJAiAMSNcYzRK5TxMbigCvffPdUkawzEqkElQ0zKoSp8-_lHF9z1HlQkX7qPdgqAfb6LpI_Mp4QM1mq897io