Selling Sky-Parcels

SELLING SKY-PARCELS

ISSUED - YEAR 410, OBLAZEKI AGE OF DIASPORA

BY HIGH ELDER, DOCTOR PROFESSOR XOB WOBSON

AD_4nXfVgPt4C7jJptljLFL6_Gcy4ddp74j9PVSH9-pZ849TgzZsn6VHIgTm6xpxIrraP9KqYnGS8WHj4auXBF3i_nS2y4FLtSowlXq68BwMotxRLGWYNcuP5HO5036AjllEPtU9PSx_3yuRg8bm8H-O6_WKHrLy?key=H97YEnctZSiRyxdbt533CA

[!] An example of Prime Sky-High Real Estate

I, Xob Wobson, Skylord of Airdria and Gnomendil hereby decree that the sale of Sky-Parcels within my ruled territory is officially open, anyone seeking to purchase Sky-High Real Estate should send a message via bird at once, for it is only a matter of time till all available plots are claimed by righteous and knowledgeable investors. The Skies under my control cover the entirety of The Exilic Kingdom of Numendil’s Airspace, including any and all vassals of theirs that lay claim to earthly lands, your plot could be anywhere in this vast airscape of wonders, clouds, and already existing Air-Space Domains. All purchasers are to sign the following contract, with edits and changes being permissible with the permission of myself or my direct appointed representatives.

Each 10x10x10 plot of Air-Space will cost a total of 250 Mina in a single payment.

[!] Taxes are only to be levelled upon those Airspace Domains that are deemed “Skyclaves”.

[!] Taxes or Tithes to Xob Wobson or his representatives will be decided at their own discretion.

All who purchase Sky-Parcels must recognize the leadership and rule of Xob Wobson, acknowledging his authority in all matters relating to your sky, for you control it in his grace.

[!] Xob Wobson reserves the right to search Air-Space Domains without a permit.

[!] Nobody can stop or deny Xob Wobson from enacting his will when within the clouds, for his word is law.

Additional clauses and edits to this contract can be and will be levied upon the purchaser if deemed necessary by Xob Wobson or his direct appointed representatives.

[!] Xob Wobson is free to revoke Air-Space if he deems your Domain to be a danger to others, or in violation of his law.

"Air-dria? That sounds like someone mixed Air and Adria together! Well- hmm, he's not not wrong, is he..." A certain priest by the name of Father Montfort wondered.