A MESSAGE FROM THE COURT OF KINGS: NO MIGHT, NO RIGHT

Unwillingly

“I take a good deal when I see it. This looks like a good deal. Hope those others think the same!” Comments one of Malphas’s underlings on the recent missive.

"I will hunt you instead."

Malik spoke to himself in a ball-pit, a freak of nature. 

Q4BEGr8e7RTDZoDuHi-855IMWpt6K05fQmtSb0uzQmfa7Xnz2fSTX48EfhbNLakF_Br_XDSNN-dSs4yaqRgI1B62zT0Yn6EbjWTQiZaHqMF6keHG1EUQsZs_pur1IrJQnSfDj5qYo50i4bV6Jbt_TIM

"Hey evil-doer, you look pretty strongLet's fight instead of all this senseless violence," the Great Dragon said from the mountaintops.

chica-toy-chica.gif

Though good sense keeps her from reading it at length where it hangs, Deia need only read one line to feel compelled to free the missive and fold it carefully into halves. Wherever she carries on from there, it burns in her pocket like smoldering coal.

"You're all washed up!" the Voidal-Lich Az'rekash screamed.

"Let it be known." That woman muttered, as she read the missive over.

"I, some coward, have caused the 'once great' to rally the world against me, and they still cannot do anything meaningful."

"Three out of three scores of men, and they view this as an achievement."

The missive was brought to the hands of a certain Fallen Baron. His fingers clasped the paper with an indifferent grace - his eyes scanned the parchment with disinterest. An exasperated sigh.

"Another demon, another missive.. I like that last line though. Shame I don't believe it.."

A hint of interest had settled on the brow of a certain Devil. Sermi took quill to paper, when the news had reached her. The letter to Malphas read as follows.

"Castiel,

Or I suppose whatever it is you prefer you call yourself now. I admit, your name come up into my mind not too long ago. I was telling another of our time, however brief, at Hallowcliff. That, somehow, it was you who spared me being thrown into the pits and swallowed up. There have always been lingering questions. 

It's hard not to express a certain level of curiosity. The matters of my allegiances are well known, certainly. While I do not think any words could pull me away from the White Cat. I have to admit - I would value the opportunity to talk without the fear of death. Even if it is only to take measure of ambitions and strengths. I think there would be some value in that for us both.

Would a meeting on some form of neutral ground be something you would be interested in? I've often found mutual interest is a very useful tool, and despite the differences between us. There is always some to be found. If it is benevolence you preach, then let it stand as a testament that this is just not some elaborate trap. 

I await your favorable reply,
The Cats Most Loyal Hound"

6 hours ago, Unwillingly said:

By way of missive and town criers (again, I emphasize, the only weapon they know is the pen and paper written from the comfort of their hidden homes), they sought to sabotage our kinship with the Overlord of Kaethul Yera, who in turn forsook our arrangement in an attempt to save face.

Juniper's eyes lock upon a certain few lines of the missive. Her hands shake; she is livid.

She looks to the backpack in her room, and hisses beneath her breath, "Soon..."

Daal laughs as he took off his own clever disguise, fake nose that was a carved up potato and glasses he stole “Sar-rin.” He said through hideous manic laughter “Daal has much much lesson about being a king, maybe maybe flesh thing should should have listened heard more of Daal’s yap yap. Sar-rinnnnn!” Calling out to nothingness the imp bit into the missive and ran back to his evil cave like a dog fetching the paper 

19 hours ago, Karina said:

A hint of interest had settled on the brow of a certain Devil. Sermi took quill to paper, when the news had reached her. The letter to Malphas read as follows.

"Castiel,

Or I suppose whatever it is you prefer you call yourself now. I admit, your name come up into my mind not too long ago. I was telling another of our time, however brief, at Hallowcliff. That, somehow, it was you who spared me being thrown into the pits and swallowed up. There have always been lingering questions. 

It's hard not to express a certain level of curiosity. The matters of my allegiances are well known, certainly. While I do not think any words could pull me away from the White Cat. I have to admit - I would value the opportunity to talk without the fear of death. Even if it is only to take measure of ambitions and strengths. I think there would be some value in that for us both.

Would a meeting on some form of neutral ground be something you would be interested in? I've often found mutual interest is a very useful tool, and despite the differences between us. There is always some to be found. If it is benevolence you preach, then let it stand as a testament that this is just not some elaborate trap. 

I await your favorable reply,
The Cats Most Loyal Hound"

A letter soon reaches Sermi. It reads:

"I'll only meet with you if you stop calling yourself that insufferable moniker.

Signed,
Malphas"