EDICT OF EMPOWERMENT, 524 E.S.

EDYKT I VLAST

EDICT OF EMPOWERMENT

NlisFex3bsRgrNJPKIgBNcoJDiwllc7zZIlcjLTHNO4xj1WSlXQHfmfgKbnuwhjErGxxwMVghbbNp5m5SHO_aVGewggHppX5ovzv9oXUWcuVSiYRuSC4CPDCK53-Rg9ZeZfBtqtFcUPgDUqHvoHkjM8

KRUSAE ZWY KONGZEM

Issued by the

CROWN

On this 10th day of Tov ag Yeremy of 524 E.S. 

VA BIRODEO HERZENAV AG ELDERVIK,

MANY OF THOSE BEST SUITED TO THE CROWN WERE NOT BORN TO IT. The histories do not sing their names. But the people do, from the lowest strelt to the highest lord; Emma Karenina, Amadea of Susa, and Amaya of Venzia. All have commanded the strength of the people, but only once was this put to law. Amadea was named regnant, a Queen of Hanseti-Ruska in her own right, yet her power was denied in the death that soon followed her ascension. Men knew not what it meant when a King still sat the throne.  

And so I shall state it plainly. The Oracle has spoken, and only a fool denies fate. As the prophesized comet burns overhead, so too do the Twin Crows sit the throne. It was foretold that both shall rule. Let it be so, and know that to deny the will of the Crown is the highest of treasons.

As Koeng of Hanseti and Ruska, I decree:

I. That Nataliya of Ghaestenwald be afforded all powers and authority of the Crown by the law of the Dual-Kingdom.

II. That Nataliya of Ghaestenwald hold the titles Grand Hetman of the Army and Hochmeister of the Order of the Crow in tandem with myself, and all authority in matters martial.

III. That Nataliya of Ghaestenwald hold the titles Protector and Lady of the Highlanders in tandem with myself, and all the dominion they entail. 

GODANI JEST WIELKI,

HIS ROYAL MAJESTY, Ivan VIII, by the Grace of Godan, King of Hanseti and Ruska, Grand Hetman of the Army, Hochmeister of the Order of the Crow, Prince of Bihar, Dules, Lahy, Muldav, Slesvik, Solvesborg, and Ulgaard, Duke of Carnatia, and Vanaheim, Margrave of Korstadt, Rothswald, and Vasiland, Count of Alban, Alimar, Baranya, Graiswald, Karikhov, Karovia, Kaunas, Kavat, Kovachgrad, Markev, Nenzing, Siegrad, Torun, Toruv, Valdev, and Werdenburg, Viscount of Varna, Baron of Astfield, Buck, Esenstadt, Kraken’s Watch, Kralta, Krepost, Lorentz, and Rytsburg, Lord of the Westfolk, Protector and Lord of the Highlanders, etcetera.

HER ROYAL MAJESTY, Nataliya of Ghaestenwald, Queen-Consort of Hanseti and Ruska, Grand Hetman of the Army, Hochmeister of the Order of the Crow, Princess-Consort of Bihar, Dules, Lahy, Muldav, Solvesborg, Slesvik and Ulgaard, Duchess-Consort of Carnatia and Vanaheim, Margravine-Consort of Korstadt, Rothswald, and Vasiland, Countess-Consort of Alban, Alimar, Baranya, Graiswald, Karikhov, Karovia, Kaunas, Kavat, Kovachgrad, Kvasz, Markev, Nenzing, Torun, Toruv, Valdev, and Werdenburg, Viscountess-Consort of Varna, Baroness-Consort of Esenstadt, Kraken’s Watch, Kralta, Krepost, Lorentz, Rytsburg, and Astfield, Lady of the Westfolk, Protector and Lady of the Highlanders, etcetera.

K1bg09WGSITprY8oaWPYF9fne_ite_hkMWZUWLNCOLk00aym2qH7qF1ZLnylsBSOjihO77TCQlUbgCn5KQjWMbW988XM9HpR1RMeB3d4Bcct-62f8ilruFvkF0JeX_cfoahG3TO2lwUJckSIczxf5FY

"So et seems that vyr prophecy was right after all, Mikolaj. The Twin Crows share twin crowns now." Viktor var Ruthern breathed out, a faintly bemused expression upon his face. He had stopped his horse preparations and left a few men to handle barding his mount, whilst he stood off to the side in the courtyard and rest heavily upon his hammerhead cane. The Duke's hand gripped his stomach, and he grimaced, after a few moments, before he set to mounting and riding for the Capital.