[Amendment] Air Evocation

Air Sweep

Old Lore

Spoiler
  • The caster is the only one unaffected to this spell, their block being the only block untouched in the designated radius. The mage may move while charging this spell, albeit not as much as they normally could.
  • This spell sweeps people off their feet or causes them to stumble back, nothing more. 

New Lore

Spoiler
  • The caster is the only one unaffected to this spell, their block being the only block untouched in the designated radius. The mage may move while charging this spell, albeit not as much as they normally could.
  • This spell sweeps people off their feet or causes them to stumble back, nothing more. 
  • Air sweep cannont sweep targets of olog / golem weight or greater off their feet, though it may cause them to stumble slightly it would not interrupt their actions or cause them to fall to the ground.

Reason:

Air sweep is a t2 spell and should not be able to cause creatures such as ologs and golems to fall to the ground. Launch, a higher tier spell, already has this redline included. 

i dont think anyone who's olog size has roleplayed it even affecting them so

wait I've been saying large creatures like that werent effected for the past like 2 years. I thought this was already a redline

If it was there on a higher spell include it on a lower one. +1

Baked, you're baked if you continue nerfing stuff.

Keep going potato, eventually you'll find a way to nerf frost witches to!

Amendments/Additions implemented into main lore post. Thank you for your submission. Moving to correct subforum to prevent redundancy and clutter.