El Zodiaco de Hyspia | I

L9to808WbR9DjMogRWE9vO9r6x27jgz1qmpEgbgUJqlqMIkkOMaj1xFE5fT0qc5u3ya7q-wkF_1Zu82Z6KvzCgd92d0Ktdp93vPih4CqUcn8zlsaBK-eoHo0NmWd-CTa1sWc4ECo-wn3h-be4K7XP1o

EL ZODIACO HYSPIA

The Hyspia Zodiac

Volume I

mOs3vKqCbPRsxogC0itqIQgKKYv3Gx02OOHw5ESbxLE26_e3-_5DFaZpMIdc-bx48SCWr55L31LBGHnZM_71yL3j22DLh6fcw0eSK38F_R2lNP5e6CFfaM8HRrjQipxks-n30mcUW0txXVQgpKGRBfw

La Corte de Girasol
3rd of Horen's Calling, 98 D.R.

0R3OOWUc0xy5dWjdKfJm9W3q4nkkJAL-ETWGEBuOeiBvPlpDk4_sGMnIMFsos0OL7NMH34iXZXs2bGQTYdio5I-ggxepSHywtEm4i1T4u6edXbotXZBGVj_RVQGV8MaaiFhRTZd6MXVqyuspUL4Q1MY

LOS SIGNOS DEL ZODIACO

4Ix91TamWQwtSr41bFVzZcbM9r1nwpj12NQxi0YhCLzdbg_cf4ASKXPvR-wIw6qnmy2hJSkMN0lIpAN2UQI0CnXh6LG22DKq3Iy3SUweniB712jhRhXw1-13E9Ql1GL_jKf3E_0029zGzFQKjpLNeJU
[!] A depiction of a star cluster.

With the recent missive published on the Hyspian Zodiacs, a monthly guide to the zodiacs will be published so as to discern your luck and lot in life for the coming month. Alongside this, any anomalies will be detailed to cover just what is happening in our night sky.

EL RACIMO DE GIRASOLES

El Racimo de Girasoles or the Sunflower Cluster was found when studying the skies. The clustered stars form together, accumulating almost seemingly in the shape of a sunflower. This grouping of stars is believed to be particularly prosperous, forming during the week of our Crown Princess, Santana of Hyspias Quinceanera. Known to be the Garisol Princess, this cluster bids good tidings to her future and the future of Hyspia.

EL TORO

El Toro, i.e. the Bull. 

During this month, the bull will find that they need to work harder than ever to keep things going exactly as they wish. It’s not the time for hotheaded actions, but a time to put the stubbornness to use to aid their friend, the horse.

EL ABANICO

El Abanico, i.e. the Fan.

This month will be trying for the fan, for it will be a month of secrets and trials that will try even the most graceful. When your friend comes to you, do not ignore them or you may find you regret it later.

EL CABALLO

El Caballo, i.e. the Horse.

This month will be difficult for the horse most of all. Their tampered down emotions will come to a head, and they will need to call heavily upon their friends during this time to face the challenges ahead.

LA CANTUTA

La Cantuta, i.e. the Cantuta.

The cantuta will be needed more than ever during this month, being called on by all friends for assistance in keeping peace and unity as they are known for. There will be hardly a quiet moment for this zodiac sign.

EL MATADOR

El Matador, i.e. the Matador.

Unlike a majority of their fellow signs, the matadors' month will be one of ease. Much like the sandy bull pits, they will dance around any problems with ease and find success in most things they do during this month. A great time to be a go-getter!

LA ARTISTA

La Artista, i.e. the Performer.

It is the month of the artist, the performer - for the largest zodiac is shining brightest. During this time, you should strive further than ever. Push for those projects, take on a bigger show and form bonds never to be forgotten. This is your time to shine.

EL PAVO REAL

El Pavo Real, i.e. the Peacock.

The peacock's time to shine is now. Preen those feathers, put on your fanciest outfit and use this time to become exactly who you want to be. This is a great time to make friends, find potential love interests and even start a business or two. You were born to shine and now is the time.

L9to808WbR9DjMogRWE9vO9r6x27jgz1qmpEgbgUJqlqMIkkOMaj1xFE5fT0qc5u3ya7q-wkF_1Zu82Z6KvzCgd92d0Ktdp93vPih4CqUcn8zlsaBK-eoHo0NmWd-CTa1sWc4ECo-wn3h-be4K7XP1o

Signed,

HIS ROYAL HIGHNESS, Dimitri Otto of Koravia,

Soberano-Consort of Hyspia, Duke-Consort of Pacazu, Baron-Consort of Arenisca and Del’mar, Lord of Ladorada, Lord of Niseep, Gereon's Hold, and Ciudad de Plata, Gran Maestre of El Orden de Francisco, Protector of the Hyspian People, Protector of the Farfolk

HER HIGHNESS, Renata Alba de Pelear,

Infanta of Hyspia

SENORITA, Amelia Miramaris,

Dama de Honor

Edited by La Corte De Girasol

Renata Alba frowned at her horoscope for this month. The young Toro was none too happy, but nonetheless, she was determined to help out her friends where she could!

Elianos had already had his horoscope debate with Santana some saints days ago. He had accepted his fate in the Hyspian stars.

Ornella read her horoscope, she was rather confused. As a young girl of 11, she didn't really have any plans to works towards.. at least that she knew of!