[Rewrite] [Feat + Magic Lore] Heralds of Azdromoth

1 minute ago, Wizry said:

1200px-ToddHoward2010sm_(cropped).jpg

DAMN YOU TODD

HES SELLING US SKYRIM AGAIN !!!!

qizu carried when we were tired 

+1 much needed, a concise and detailed update and allows Heralds to live up to their cute little potential. 

+1

Very nice, but sometimes explicitedly stating "Ordained Herald" and othertimes not, even though it is a MA ability, is confusing. I wish it was immediately clear if it is a Feat/Herald or MA/Ordained-Herald ability.

11 hours ago, Youngie5500 said:

+1

Very nice, but sometimes explicitedly stating "Ordained Herald" and othertimes not, even though it is a MA ability, is confusing. I wish it was immediately clear if it is a Feat/Herald or MA/Ordained-Herald ability.

Hey! Thanks for the reply, I only noticed that being misplaced once. I've gone ahead and fixed it but let me know if you see any others!

can i play one

- a paladin

oh i want this rewrite... i want this rewrite i want it so bad... 

Thank you very much for this lovely rewrite, it was very easy to read and understand. If I may make a comment, I was hoping to see some more aesthetic changes to heralds, maybe them having numbs of horns on their head or perhaps developing scales or other draconic features as they continued growing stronger, I think it would be a cool concept that has yet to be explored!

Edited by TheDrHedgehog