The Crow Cries

AD_4nXct0fdeC0pEuRKfva2IQRjGMVH2f4fiEux4m-VwOCFv3tqpFvZ0rPSddqVTSFfB1GjV_pqN0ZfQrli6X0rSXjn1v13NjmRIXibtrcSG_iJKZmzJw0Cc_U_XcEFwEV2lDMmNSMWG1JKlfj54X__qO5E0vJM?key=GY_FUS39jNpbzmHzfNzNSA

[!] Missives are distributed across the Kingdom of Balian, each hung with vines of thorns..[!]

Spoiler

This missive is only distributed through the Kingdom of Balian. Outside nations, unless told by someone from Balian, have no knowledge of this

player-run event. :)

AD_4nXeM_JFNQUiUc2dooTO0CjU7nNtu7DY69iZuuBbOMh2Polmo3V4B4J_Ozg-cgZQYCNo2yvcxhDixxy5PEnek3qdotu1lvQERWMI9UeO4zQo5aU8BrT8IdOIdBeN0LnF5jFnJV4gq1p3Ti62lmwQaPRJhYdhh?key=GY_FUS39jNpbzmHzfNzNSA

Peace…is at its end. You wretched souls of the tropics! Too long, have I watched. Too long have I waited, praying to the Herald that your hearts would change. 

No More.

I have not forgotten my promise to you, weak Balian. Judgement Day is coming. I am but a mere prophet, the hand of a GOD. Take up your chains, wretched fools. Bind them to your wrists, for you will toil in the fields of eternity bound to the sins of your lives.

All dragons will die.

You continue to worship the spawn of daemons. Your ignorance has already cost you. It will soon be your end. THIS, I promise you. Seven Atonements for Seven Dragons. Your weakling heir will walk his atonement first. Take up your chains, wretched Balian. Toil in your fields. The Herald is coming.

You know my name.
AD_4nXeM_JFNQUiUc2dooTO0CjU7nNtu7DY69iZuuBbOMh2Polmo3V4B4J_Ozg-cgZQYCNo2yvcxhDixxy5PEnek3qdotu1lvQERWMI9UeO4zQo5aU8BrT8IdOIdBeN0LnF5jFnJV4gq1p3Ti62lmwQaPRJhYdhh?key=GY_FUS39jNpbzmHzfNzNSA

Spoiler

Thursday, April 18th. 5 PM EST. St. Lothar's Fort [CRP EVENT]

"MAMEJ."  Maria Vilac shouted out as she barged into her mother's office, missive waving wildly in one hand. "There's MORE EVIL PEOPLE. SOMEHOW." The girl complained with all her pent up teenage dramatics, while beginning to gesture to a certain scarecrow and start rambling. "Ea bet it's all connected. It's a conspiracy at this point! Maybe it even goes back tae Mar!"

@_yink_