Victory on the Western Front - The Second Battle of Wall Masako

VICTORY ON THE WESTERN FRONT

The Second Battle of Wall Masako

l5s7hUs0rmACmOwLIbhuKESBacM81ZSrYqgVwlu9_4pMABdKvExoG2T5bNQaAWOzsXX0U-BM9Zo6eTIKgFNUQwA5Kd93u1y5NyGVzlMqRFlIB5SNeL9AUmP7YldvRBYzkifbBLB0ecl0Qyihw0J_N6o

Issued from the Flower Capital of Sakura-Gakure

Year of the Kaerumon (Frog-man / Wonk), 176 SA (1153 Kamijikan)

3kQ4f4d92I1c-Idun7VI-OtEhTPboSpqzjOp597tjAKUl7p21Kd1qHTNmn-vYoejRPehRLsWtSdihGnyserxtCgb798wLrmE_7xT0nOxFRVjDifVWM7scvnZ54NcUjcAAokrgao9hFkCa-uLX7gSB0g

“The Untouchable, twisted and uncaring, perpetuates Kani that is overwhelmingly dim. Dead already, He is an embodiment of Sin - He is as the Void. Banishment can be the only recourse, lest the World break its tune.”
HYPER-WAR 聖戦 .82 of THE KANINOKYŌ 霊の経.

77js55AOgcWZfCOkL5iRXRuaSkfk4trkQ8oQYMgAllQbC_jcqJs7sHBszeOR4cwBOHuSseM1XNEh9LWosEnnnohAwf4Ez33pfC47cZhYI0PC52V-1nunfGREBH9j4un1GrgoqjSPHyjUr7taNbNpDqo

On the 1156th day of the Kamijikan it was reported that the volunteer brigade under the command of Mayor and Ashigaru captain HONMA MONJARO and the Thegn of Solgaard Conan rallied within the walls of the Flower Capital before launching an overwhelming assault upon the recently lost Wall Masako. It has been noted by the officer corps that foreign support was numerous and left the chain of command ill-prepared to coordinate and divy limited supplies. 

While a duel was intended between Mayor Honma and the commander of Gashadokuro’s forces, miscommunication led to an all out melee brawl amongst both factions and left a handful of the volunteer brigade injured including Mayor Honma. Despite this setback, the forces of the Volunteer Brigade found success with Mayor Honma striking down the opposing commander and routing enemy forces. 

The stratocracy extends our gratitude to our brother Honma Monjaro and ally Thegn Conan in the recapture of Wall Masako and our gratitude is also extended to the Honma Survey Corps, the Men of Solgaard, the Rex of Orcgrimmar, the Druids of Nevaehlen and the Ritters of Reinmar. Mayor Honma will be allowed respite and leave from the front for the time being during the refortification of Wall Masako while he recovers from his sustained injuries.

_3QGay3zN5rsgarFh1lD-QdlbxguJmc5grwPRF5GVllLan5hazaZ7B69PRAVR1oWlT61co2p3kcF299Wfsgawm7MBw2DqQzbGa1aPtRa3l2GL76kf_Olp-jPLh75pEWWsOn1peIhAz-lEw-94x7JUQg.

We offer a warning however that disobeying the chain of command that could lead to severe injury of officers, ashigaru or other volunteers will be considered betrayal and may warrant expulsion from the volunteer brigade and/or execution.

Kaji to Kenka wa Sakuragakure no Hana

火事と喧嘩は桜隠れの里の花

Fire and Fights are the Flowers of the Village Hidden Amongst Cherry Blossoms

3kQ4f4d92I1c-Idun7VI-OtEhTPboSpqzjOp597tjAKUl7p21Kd1qHTNmn-vYoejRPehRLsWtSdihGnyserxtCgb798wLrmE_7xT0nOxFRVjDifVWM7scvnZ54NcUjcAAokrgao9hFkCa-uLX7gSB0g

KATO OIJIN the Black Swordsman, Shugo of Koyo-Kuni, Legendary Sanbushi, Governor of Sakuragakure and Protector of the Farfolk and Descendants of Ai-Zho

ZTH3K5IGqA68McAgRfgw-VPLO6wjoopn3nNdKEVFQU5qnsfic8wqb9TJLdn16M2dJwgGyz-qpppg1b1QdUfchMWvY9I3PK2rkzZ2LZ04mmghWnaXQH_CwHao4b2sOMaAWJALTLzaClZmHu8ocXC5HdMa-bupAzUWQIsHmkAF3sKFbZiWAYdyy23-qWIZ2bGF_RWTkXNxluJei3rbwEGMBuK1xW1gp9KyWeTnd_1s82RA27HYgnAS3zIga6CLmnx_UniZ9HbT8m6RGRV53qM9i_AWzoJ6wnpi6SbRIm_4v6ngXM

Hozh Klomp!

Shamil reads the missive and nods approvingly "May Allah strengthen their command structure and grant them victory, They seem to hold great honor, Perhaps I shall visit soon."