[World Lore] - Resonantium

Man made vibranium I love it. 

Still looking for feedback for the current iteration, before the submission is put in MAG.

Big thank you to @BakedPotato @PrimnyaQuorum @TreeSmoothie and those who reached out on Discord. I realized that after establishing the initial drawbacks and limitations, I got too caught up in what made technical sense given the surrounding lore, rather than ensuring it was a fair and interesting submission. I think it's in a much better place now, but I still want to hear your thoughts!

it's cool but the kani use is a bad inclusion since it directly contradicts what's written in kani lore, i get that it resonates but it's still a dense material and trying to use it would probs disrupt kani resonance anyway

kani users using metal weapons while using the magic was a bit of a contraversy last year

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, saint swag said:

it's cool but the kani use is a bad inclusion since it directly contradicts what's written in kani lore, i get that it resonates but it's still a dense material and trying to use it would probs disrupt kani resonance anyway

kani users using metal weapons while using the magic was a bit of a contraversy last year

Considering that Resonantium, in the case of Kani, would function similarly to Haganeki Ironwood; a material that is readily available without an ST-Signature, I don't foresee any issues with its use. However, if it becomes a contentious point, I can certainly remove this addition.

I felt that allowing Oscillits the use of Resonantium, due to their resonance anomaly aligning well with the theme of the metal, would simply provide them a cool aesthethic alternative to Haganeki.

Edited by Youngie5500
Kaganeki -> Haganeki*

30 minutes ago, Youngie5500 said:

Considering that Resonantium, in the case of Kani, would function similarly to Kaganeki Ironwood; a material that is readily available without an ST-Signature, I don't foresee any issues with its use. However, if it becomes a contentious point, I can certainly remove this addition.

I felt that allowing Oscillits the use of Resonantium, due to their resonance anomaly aligning well with the theme of the metal, would simply provide them a cool aesthethic alternative to Kaganeki.

im with you but from what i've seen in the past alot of the team seem to hate the idea of a metal thing being used by a kani guy, even if they're forced to be blunt - though i didn't know that special ironwood even existed ngl