IN SEARCH OF VOIDAL MAGI

IN SEARCH OF VOIDAL MAGI

rknXXjL_5xLCXmzZfkEG9iaeaMAuO-GyKjiS3nqDfVmxKa3dsb6-jI7daGJJse8_GwgdL1ME-CoQPEqHhbkQmxMkUSz6h02NCLnRjFqGhBpo7nvHw8KLhbD1Ajg8RuQLxloMEt2sDT4N-mbYU9fkevE

AN INVESTIGATION INTO THE MAGUS

I, Archbishop Mattia Cardinal Lotharia, the AUDITOR, invite all who practice voidal magic to seek me out. From prolific magicians to the lay scholar — all are encouraged to come and speak on the matter of the arcane. 

Write to me or arrive at my doorstep—my office in Balian—and we shall speak on civil, peaceful terms.

BY THE WILL OF GOD;

Infirmia sine fide

hultasuna sinetsiz

Weakness without Faith

Thelia eyes one of these peculiar leaflets, her lips formed an amused smile. "The church thinks them fools... Perhaps they are right." she spake to the wind, alone on the road...

"Archbishop,
  We will write, and do hope to see you soon."

-Fatebinder

The letter is written in a fine Qalasheen script, of a well-practiced writer.

A certain Voidal Mage’s son picks up the leaflet and starts reading it, he puts a hand on his own chin in thought before coming to a conclusion… “It might be time that I tell the church of what happened during my childhood..” He spoke, though most of his memories were now wrapped in fanatical Canonist disillusions, he will bring justice for his late mother.

A letter would be send to the Auditor reading…

”Archbishop Lotharia,

Though I am a layman of the heaviest of aversions to Voidal Magic, I wish to come to you with the limited knowledge I have that would be of use to you from the days of my childhood that have to do with an experience with a specific Voidal Mage. Having kept information like this has been nothing but a pounding headache, but it should be useful so no child in the Canondom will have to go through with what I had to. May GOTT protect you.

Signed,

Artur Helfgott

Another letter came through, delivered to the pontiff's desk...

"Good Archbishop,

I am a longtime practitioner of the Voidal arts and an elf who was baptized on Atlas. I've spent decades protecting humanity from otherworldly threats. It would be a pleasure to speak with you and provide extra insight into the Void and its place within canondom.

Sincerely,

Valindra."

A Haelun'orian mage picks up her pen, sending a missive the Archbishops way.

"Good evening Archbishop,

Should you like to speak on that of the Void, I would be happy to oblige. I will accept your invite to Balian in due time.

Signed,

Cresence Sythaerin"

Kiva, whose teacher is long gone, leaving them stuck stagnant, considers this. They have no reason to not believe what is said.

Civil, peaceful, they like those terms.

This isn't a demon masquerading as an orc trying to show them something. These are.... well, they're good people right?

There's nothing to fear, right?

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Topics

• Topics

• Recent Status Updates
    • Options

Options

• framalam  »  Haseroth

COME BACK SIR! THE ORDER NEEDS YOU SIR!

• Unwillingly

new elf place? https://www.lordofthecraft.net/forums/topic/237716-a-summons-to-elvenkind-recruitment/

• Haseroth

All the coalition NL's dying just in time for the warclaim season. 

• SimplySeo

The Azdromoth and Xan builds looked fuckin awesome. Good job.

• ToodIes

they should let seers see staff in /vanish

• Stone

Stein's Final Moments
      Alone, that was the feeling he felt, as he laid on the table in the surgical room in the Hohkmat clinic. Fear made itself  known as well, as he was recently cured from vampirism in that very room. The fear only grew as the restraints seemed to get tighter and the room spinning. Two others made there way in, separate, and at different times. They were once friends, family even if it came down to it. But his actions caused them to forget him as someone good. Hour's passed by as Stein, now called Almer, laid there on the surgical table, waiting for his fate to be decided. The door creaked open and his restraints came loose, allowing himself to sit up. His fate had been decided, the only thing he could do, was make it painless. The choices were simple, die a painful death, or be put to sleep, feeling nothing. The decision was simple, as he took the Nightsap juice given to him.

Before drinking, memories of his life flashed in his mind, memories of his childhood on his farm with his family, that he had forgotten so long ago. Now taking a drink of the juice, memories of his time in Reinmar, the friends he made that grew into a family outside of his original home on the farm. And as he slowly drifted away, his memories were of his new friends, now wishing him dead. The last image that made it's way to his mind was everyone he knew, gathered together. Almost like a final farewell, even though he did not deserve it. As his death drew near a tear rolled down his face, before his heart stopped, his limbs and body turning cold, and his image, slowly fading away, into the darkness, as he drew his very last breath.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      OOC NOTE:
      Finally, after almost three months of playing as Stein/Njal/Almer, I have finally made the decision to pk him. This wasn't the ending I wanted for him, however this is the ending I am giving him. I am taking this time to thank everyone that was a part of his life, these past three months on the server have been a blast. Stein and myself have made a lot of friends that I hope to keep and play along side them with other characters I make. So for those reading this thank you and to anyone that knows, give a salute as "The Stone Fortress" has finally fallen.

I will now take the time to thank those that have impacted Stein's life greatly @FunkehMelon @melonth @ickyNuN @confusedjester @Rocky_Wolf @SmothBM  @Irishmanmichael  and of course many more that I am sadly too lazy to actually search up and apologize for it. However though not everyone that has impacted Stein's life will be on here, I have not forgotten you and will never forget you. So thank you all for the fun three months, and I will see you all in my next lives <3!

• Tigergiri

All lotc characters have an expiration date 

No Recent Status Updates