EAGLE OF KANUNSBERG, STAR OF FERNWEH

EAGLE OF KANUNSBERG,

d7O1hnBeLl3oZNMu_5He8A-32Wpxb97RSuZtFxFcgSsoxfbYboJArYSN-HnAlKEVhqLrRRGxPyWICCvVDoTi9YF8XBA841Uzp4nTVjZcSirU5Uee2g96kewq8yCBaCH0MaW5XokvU51iF5KViKzPwrI

STAR OF FERNWEH

DQZ5F35yhn7-bixf7CczEZerdsKXJtACBLhMHHaqWxEC92O95iJPTFRO0qRb6lkdta_FSem7_YUDqu_1qIsEE5YpTjEaxuZ9JX0dtLGe6hyzw_utYYymtnMWA06mNhGU-32Zf7FWxqMbQyj2pcg9nvI

ADLER VON KANUNSBERG, STERN VON FERNWEH | EAGLE OF KANUNSBERG, STAR OF FERNWEH

Issued by the Duke of Kanunsberg, Baron of Fernweh

In the year of our Lord 1974 I.S.T.

-0Aj2_DhEcs-5CF0otMJyv81AGPVt8E0V24j_YTro3b8N3gq_IY0y4sKxZP7IgE8mv36hdLppmRqA_U-ztbZWoDu9HH-6ZbrLLRaHrRyZ1iWoQ2r1IuihXHRQlfo5oMyLSEt9qxDLHxQUGxU_w1LnlwÖHNE UND TÖCHTER VON REINMAR,

Listen well, O kin and hirdmen of mine;

It is with pride and grace - that after many years of dutiful service, first with my father, Caius I, and therein to Leon and Alfred - I must seek peace. For a Reinmaren must understand his place, when to step from the mantle.

For many years, I have spent my time devoted to my family and nation alike, and with it, I have fostered many fair children through two marriages. 

From amongst these, one stands out among all – as my chosen heir. Nikolaus, Prelate of the Reinmaren, will hereby assume my titles in perpetuity with tradition, the Duchy of Kanunsberg, and all subsidiary titles will be abdicated from my hands and be left in the dutiful care of my son. All Hirdmen who have spoken their schwur will speak it once more anew to their Duke.

May GOTT gift unto him strength in rulership.

WER RASTET, DER ROSTET

HIS GRACE, GOTTFRIED, Duke of Kanunsberg, Baron of Fernweh, Ritter of the Order of Saint Tylos The Stallion of Reinmar, Cannonside, Aide to his Holiness' Inquisition of Reinmar, Smith & Quartermaster of ISNM

UTRM7p_WgejgS6dMgj34nK5brvXvS2RBfPIvm5GHkJFfz7rmwyQIEQwekV0GIZEg9z9nUdSSM2nNCTSSNQ31HVnTRn9QGWyy33rwWVL6W1UNgNz3M_mFkXtk4AFMIriDmbnJJ-wSG1U6ckHRJKzPg30

OOC:

Spoiler

Hey guys, with me being busy all summer with wildfire, its time for the peer'ship to get passed on to @Timer, who I think without a doubt is one of most capable folks out there, good luck buddy o7

Not a PK post but also just wanted to say thank you to @Gandhi @MadOne and @BuilderBagel for giving me the opportunity to really let Kanunsberg flourish, and thanks to all the others for making it an enjoyable experience*

Nikolaus von Kanunsbergthe newly proclaimed Duke let out a heavy exhale - "Now the burden passes to me, I pray that Theodemar becomes ready soon.."