The Second Campaign For King - THE MOVEMENT 2024

With each stroke of his pen, he poured his passion and dedication into every word, knowing that these letters held the potential to inspire and rally support from citizens across the realm. He knew he would lead, like his past teacher, a political campaign that would change The Grand Kingdom of Urguan forever.

As dawn approached and the first rays of sunlight peeked through the window, Dor’Nal Hammerfist sealed the envelopes, ready to embark on a journey to connect with the hearts and minds of his fellow Aevosians and dwarves.

Through various ways and past connections, this letter would reach everyone in Aevos directly or be pinned on a notice board.

5hEdl_PHGQ5vzYW5J69K8Z08Tv6LPw8Ji0-NnrpuCQqpzS_G53CS2fWszK14RCWVuWA5hw4vmqKtj3zSYkDnXbGQJmJHA1V2ngqXW2haLMMgxHNM5xKMG_A9o-N3gQNWBIUtLAJZxDHZxxso6qJFYE4

The Second Campaign 

The Movement 

4th of The Sun's Smile

Lads and Lasses,

Citizens of Aevos,

It has been more than one hundred and fifty years since The Movement led one of the harshest campaigns we’ve ever seen in The Grand Kingdom’s history, a campaign that led to changes and lasting effects in our great society still to this day. As Dreek III said, on this stone year, The Movement returns for the better of Urguan.

After telling everyone that it was an easy victory for Jorvin Starbreaker, they didn’t know about our will to fight for what’s right, they didn’t know about The Movement. That is right my people of the movement, we’re warriors for the light and the better of The Grand Kingdom of Urguan.

On this day, I officially announce that The Movement is running in the next election of The Grand Kingdom of Urguan, and with the same clamor, we’ll lead a campaign that will shake this generation to its core and hopefully, change, and turn over, The Grand Kingdom of Urguan, forever.

We will expose the new forces within The Grand Kingdom that are planning to destroy it at its core. We will make The Grand Kindom of Urguan a better place for all, a place that everyone is welcomed. Our campaign will, once again, provoke generational and lasting changes tossing this generation up and down. 

The Movement is officially calling for all its past, current and future members to join them in their fight for The Grand Kindom of Urguan. After the death of our great Charles Thy’ Bald, it is I, Dor’Nal Hammerfist who shall bring his ideas and convictions forward once again.

Dwarves and others, open your calendar for these specific dates : 

- On the day of Ograhad Study, we’ll have our first rally of this campaign.

(MONDAY 3 PM EST)

- On the day of Grimdugan’s Shroud, we will hear the citizens on what should be changed.

(TUESDAY, 3 PM EST)

- On Dungrimm’s Call, I will debate any other candidate that wishes to expose

(WEDNESDAY, 6PM EST)

- During Belka’s Embrace, we shall announce our final plans and hold our final rally before the election

(THURSDAY, 3PM EST)

After consultation with political experts around the realm of Aevos, it has been recommended to me that I, Dor’Nal Hammerfist, go through a substance abuse recovery program and abstain from any substance for the next year or so which is an easy promise to hold for the better of Urguan. I will stop taking any substances from now on.

For a better Urguan,

Dor’Nal Hammerfist,

The Movement.

Edited by Charles The Bald