SUMMARY OF THE 1974 GARMONT ASSEMBLY

Hom

— SUMMARY OF THE 1974 GARMONT ASSEMBLY —

From the Heartlandic Council to the People

cNutDuGfZBz7K_GlLwdQSfu3qjQkYIhBU7qriCUJSPZZTjcwCmSe8zKyT7AG7-bVZcstd96VsVpDQmTixZZS03wRebtrCHmueep7_Z4K8QCXEiOPWydmIPJYYV7P-X_hoSW9D9HGV-9nOGiwFkQlUIc

Issued and averred by the office of

lwnTt0wi_l4KF7hcwOrZs3QGlP1ssEIoD_fonW4zVasHhUBW2dtIW3u67BwL94bjcAvT2E7W5WLPvs_y7OkIogu62Zt111K39K7H18sxxxoxd0uvyEJo6RXryvuuXobYWBFh9XDP8qObnizw13sCbfQ

ROLL CALL

PRESENT

The Principality of Merryweather
Representative Adelheid Halcourt

The Margravate of Marignan 
Representative Aurel von Theonus

The Margravate of Velen
Representative Siegmund von Reuss

The County of Warsovia
Representative Krzysztof Pawel Jazlowiecki

The Viscounty of Azor
Representative Friedrich von Augusten

The Barony of Feldkirch
Representative Katrin Eryka Stafyr

The Barony of Fir’steinn
Representative Aimo of Astor

The Barony of Triglav
Representative Grzmichuj Jazlowiecki

The Barony of Napoliza
Representative Demetrio Sigismondo

The Legion of Saint Godwin
Representative Tiber

The Free Port of Chambery
Representative Nicolas von Wittenbach

ABSENT

The Margravate of Haute-Epine
Representative Unstated

The County of Talentine 
Representative Unstated

The Viscounty of Stormont
Representative Wilford Reinhold

The Barony of Virdain
Representative Unstated

- Opening Statements -
Presented by: Grand Speaker, Atticus Reinhold

TRANSCRIPT

Spoiler

Sir Atticus Reinhold: “Well then- I would like to first welcome you, one and all, to this first session of the reformed Garmont Assembly. My name is Atticus Reinhold, and I currently hold the position of the Grand Speaker, through which I will moderate all that follows as a neutral voice. To some of you this is all going to be very familiar- And to others, far from it. The purpose of this session is going to be to bridge that gap, and to make the Assembly a tool all are able to use. Because that is what it is meant to be- A tool, a mechanism, through which we can shape the ever-changing future of the Heartlands. It is a tool that has served us well- And will serve us well, in enacting the changes the people wish to see.”

Sir Atticus Reinhold: “The functions of the Garmont themselves are relatively simple. At the beginning of the session we will do a roll call, to record which representatives are in attendance. Afterward, peers and representatives will be called upon to present any bills they have drafted, where they will take my place on the podium here to present. Afterwards, it will be the decision of the Grand Speaker if the Assembly will partake in open or moderated debate. Open debate is as it sounds, the representatives will be allowed to speak as they please on the bill, and present their questions as they occur. Moderated debate will mean the representatives must indicate they wish to speak-”

He raises his hand beside his head-  

Sir Atticus Reinhold:  "By raising their hand, or a similar gesture. After which, the Grand Speaker will call upon those to speak in order, and one can only speak when they are called upon, though they may raise their hand at any time. After debate has been concluded, either naturally or by the Speaker's dictation, the bill will come to a vote. If it is voted in the majority, the bill shall pass into law, or the proposal shall be acted upon- So on and so forth.  He clears his throat again.  This Assembly also has the ability to audit or by the Speaker's dictation, the bill will come to a vote. If it is voted in the majority, the bill shall pass into law, or the proposal shall be acted upon- So on and so forth.”

Sir Atticus Reinhold: “This Assembly also has the ability to audit members of the Heartlandic Council, should they deem it necessary- And in the event of extreme breaches of conduct, vote on impeachment. The documents required to file for such motions will be passed around now.”
The Grand Speaker briefly steps down to pass out the papers. He returns to the podium afterwards, glancing out.
Sir Atticus Reinhold: “As I mentioned previously, we'll be starting this assembly with a roll call- Then moving onto any questions you may have for me regarding the functions of the Assembly, before we start on the bills being presented. If you currently are seated in the lower section of the Assembly, please state your name, and your seat of representation- The name of your family or vassal- In no particular order.”

Sir Aimo of Astor: “Aimo, Astor.” 
Aurel von Theonus waved to those gathered around the room. “Hallo, I'm Aurel. Representing Marignan, of the province of the Petra.” He'd turn his attention back to the speaker after he spoke. 
Friedrich: “Friedrich von Augusten, Viscounty of Azor- Petra.”
Nicolas von Wittenbach: “Nicolas Emmanuel von Wittenbach, Bourgmestre of Chambery.”
The redheaded, gruff looking Lechian spoke up. “Krzysztof Pawel Jazlowiecki. Count of the County of Warsovia.” He grinned, dipping his chin. 

Demetrio Sigismondo: “Demetrio Sigismondo, Varoche, Aaun.”
Ser Siegmund: “Bah!” The irritable man grumbled, crossing his arms “Siegmund von Reuss, House von Reuss, Velen, subject to Alstion. Aaun”
Adelheid Halcourt: “Adelheid- Representing my brother, the prince of Merryweather.”
Katrin Eryka Stafyr: “Katrin Eryka Stafyr, Barony of Feldkirch,” She chimed. 

Captain Tiber: “Captain Tiber, on behalf of the Lord Marshal of the Legion - Military Representative.”

The Grand Speaker is informed by an aide that Grzmichuj Jazlowiecki, Baron of Triglav, is arriving late but shall be in attendance. The representative of Triglav is marked present.

Sir Atticus Reinhold nods as the names come in, jotting each of them down. He gives another grin. “A fantastic showing, I've ought to say. Now- I'll open the floor for questions about the Asssembly, unmoderated for now, if any have arisen.”

Friedrich raised his one hand, fluttering his fingers towards Atticus. 
Sir Atticus Reinhold: “Lord Augusten?” He indicates Friedrich to speak with a smile. 

Friedrich cleared his throat, adjusting his spectacles before speaking. “Vill ve be given ein full list of all zhe seats und zheir representatives?  -  Und.” He raised a finger as he asked his final question. “Vhen should be expect zhere to be zhe elections for provincial representatives? Danke.”

Sir Atticus Reinhold: “Yes- A full list of the seats will be published alongside the announcements for elections, and will accompany every official letter released in regards to the Garmont from this point outwards. As for the elections themselves, you can expect them to open for candidacy within the next few Saint's Days, alongside dates for the debates and voting period. The provincial and mayoral representatives will be in place by our next Assembly.”
Sir Atticus Reinhold: “Any other questions on how the Assembly will work?” He looks over the room again, one last time.”

Krzysztof Jazlowiecki raised his hand, bearing a toothy grin. “SIEMA. When do we get to vote on things?”
Charles snorted. 
Sir Atticus Reinhold lets out a little laugh at that. “Right now, if there are no further questions. Is there a peer who would like to present their first bill?” 

TRANSCRIPT CONCLUDES

- The Heartlander Highway Initiative -
Proposed by: Representative Aurel von Theonus

TRANSCRIPT

Spoiler

Aurel von Theonus raised his hand. 

Krzysztof Jazlowiecki: “Exciting.” He rattled as his question was answered. “I ******* love voting on things.” 

Sir Atticus Reinhold: “Lord Theonus-” He gestures to the man, stepping aside- “Take the stand, if you will.”

Ser Siegmund: “Language.”
Krzysztof Jazlowiecki: “Co?” He replied in foreign tongue. 

Sir Atticus Reinhold steps off to the side of the room, folding his hands behind his back. 

Demetrio Sigismondo: “Si si, merda,” He'd change language per what Siegmund said. 

Aurel von Theonus nodded toward the speaker and made his way to the front. “Ich would like to present two bills, both on behalf of my uncle.” He nodded to Konstantin. “The first, a road bill meant to increase the infrastructure of the Petran province, and that will also unite the two provicences via another route." He handed copies out to those present. "The secondary route will need some more planning, as I'm unsure of the best way to take considering the mountains."

Sir Atticus Reinhold: “Debate on this bill will be open,” Atticus dictates from the side- “So no need to raise your hand if you have any questions, simply ask them.”

Sir Aimo of Astor: “Seems logical to me, ye.”

Krzysztof Jazlowiecki raised his hand, once again. “I have a question about the bill.”  

Aurel von Theonus: “Ask away.” 

Nicolas von Wittenbach: “I will follow with a question after too.”

Krzysztof Jazlowiecki: “Will this be coming out of taxpayers money?” The Count asked, joined by an audible scratching of the stubble upon his chin. 
Aurel von Theonus: “No. Not at all. I rarely charge my projects to the treasury.” He nodded “I already have all the supplies gathered as well.”

Krzysztof Jazlowiecki: “Oh!”  -  “Er, Great.”

Captain Tiber: “The Legion could be put to good use as a labour force for this project if needed - Lord Aurel.”
Aurel von Theonus dipped his head in reply “Thank you for the offer, I'll likely take you up on it to speed up progress.”

Captain Tiber nodded curtly in return. 

Nicolas von Wittenbach: “My questions, well first question is that the holy grounds around the trees will of course be spared? I saw some drawings of roads to it? I would hope they are done properly not to damage the area?”
Aurel von Theonus: “I've presented my plan to cardinal Rhosyn already and have received her blessing. The roads will lead to the consecrated grounds and no farther.”

Nicolas von Wittenbach nods. “If the Cardinal agrees, that is good. “

Sir Atticus Reinhold: “Are there any further questions before we move to voting?”

Adelheid Halcourt: "I've a question- " Spoke Adelheid, a hand raised slightly before she continued. "Where exactly do you plan for this mountain pass to conclude- On one side of Merryweather sits already a mountain pass, and on the other side sits the County of Warsovia."

Nicolas von Wittenbach: “Second question, so far you seem to propose this road more for millitary usage? For travelers it seems still dangerous to travel and merchants it seems still dangerous to travel on any road, rivers are often safer, is there anything prepared for road safety?”
Captain Tiber scratched at his chin, pondering aloud: “The roadways could indeed use watchtowers to utilize during raids.”

Aurel von Theonus: “Wonderful question, that's what I hope to clear up. If the road seems to be too complicated then we can adjust or simply call that portion of the project off.” Then looked back to Nicolas. “We can build rest stops along the way, or the towers like the good captain suggests.”

Nicolas von Wittenbach nods at Tiber’s proposal. “Merchants of The Free City de Chambery will feel a lot safer traveling on the roads then.”

Aurel von Theonus: “I understand the concern. Such issues affect my own family's trade routes up north. But with the legion we'll take care of whatever issues present themselves in the coming months as well.”

Adelheid Halcourt: “I think further exploration on the grounds of where the mountain pass would conclude is worth considering before we vote.  -  There is also the cave that already exists within those mountains to be considered, as it may get in the way of construction.”
Adelheid Halcourt: “I applaud the idea, I just believe we should further develop it and ensure it can be done before voting.”

Nicolas von Wittenbach raises his hand. 

Aurel von Theonus pondered for a moment  “How about if we can find a suitable route east, then we'll propose an amendment in a future session of the assembly. For now, we'll focus on the road from Vallagne east past the memory tree.”

Nicolas von Wittenbach lowers his hand again “If we make amendments later I shall keep it for another session.”

Adelheid Halcourt: “That sounds reasonable with me.”

Aurel von Theonus strikes the secondary route from his copy of the bill, and looks around for more questions or feedback. 

Sir Atticus Reinhold: “To clarify, we'll be voting on the road from Vallagne east only?” He turns to Aurel- “And the other will be seperated into a different proposal for our next session.” 
Aurel von Theonus nodded toward the speaker “Precisely.”

Sir Atticus Reinhold:  Perfect.” He smiles, then looks back out. “With that, any further questions before we vote on the road?”

Friedrich:  “Nein.”
Nicolas von Wittenbach: “Non, no questions.”

Sir Atticus Reinhold: “Perfect,” He repeats, then bows his head to Aurel- “You may retake your seat, Lord Theonus. If you have nothing further to state, that is.”
Aurel von Theonus frowned. “But I have one more bill after this.”

Sir Atticus Reinhold: “Oh, well-”  He chuckles, then waves a hand-  “I can count the votes from down here, then.” He turns back to the crowd. “All in favor of passing the bill on the construction of a road East from Vallagne, raise a hand. All not in favor, keep your hand lowered- If you wish to abstain, state such.”

Aurel von Theonus enthusiastically raised his hand. 

Grzmichuj Jazlowiecki Raised his hand. 

Adelheid Halcourt's hand raised. 

Friedrich raised his one hand. 

Krzysztof Jazlowiecki raised his hand. 
Ser Siegmund raised his hand. 
Nicolas von Wittenbach raises his hand. 
Sir Aimo of Astor raises a hand. 

Katrin Eryka Stafyr raises a hand. 

Captain Tiber raises his hand. 

Emilio Varoche raises his son's hand . 

Demetrio Sigismondo raised his hand, slowly. It was a struggle. 

Sir Atticus Reinhold smiles at the unanimous vote! “With eleven votes, the proposal passes, and may take effect at your earliest convenience, Lord Theonus.” He dips his head to Aurel again. 

TRANSCRIPT CONCLUDES

VOTES OF THE ASSEMBLY

IN FAVOR

IN FAVOR

The Margravate of Velen

IN FAVOR

The County of Warsovia

IN FAVOR

The Viscounty of Azor

IN FAVOR

The Barony of Feldkirch

IN FAVOR

The Barony of Fir’steinn

IN FAVOR

The Barony of Triglav

IN FAVOR

The Barony of Napoliza

IN FAVOR

Representative Tiber

IN FAVOR

IN FAVOR

CONCLUSION
Through debate, it was decided that the bill for the Heartlander Highway Initiative would be struck in half. One proposed road went on to voting, while the other originally included in the bill was tabled for further development and consideration of a more efficient path. The Assembly voted unanimously in favor for the construction of a road leading East of Vallagne.

- A Guide to the Heartlander Confederation -
Proposed by: Representative Aurel von Theonus

TRANSCRIPT

Spoiler

Sir Atticus Reinhold: “You may move right to your next bill if you wish.”

Aurel von Theonus then reached for another stack of papers. “And the second, a survey of the Heartlands akin to one released about the Commonwealth some years ago. This is a request for nobles of both provinces to provide updated information about the lands they inhabit, resources found within, and products they export, among other things.” He'd then pass out the second stack of papers, then nod to his uncle if he wished to speak about the previous version. 

Sir Konstantin von Theonus moved about the room, passing out copies of the aforementioned Survey. “If I may speak on it briefly?” He asked with a glance in Atticus' direction. 
Sir Atticus Reinhold: “Of course- The floor is yours, Sir Konstantin,” He welcomes as he takes a paper, smiling as he looks over it. 

Aurel von Theonus scooched off to the side to give his uncle room to speak. 

Katrin Eryka Stafyr: “Gut, Gut,” The Baroness mumbled as she read through the missive. 

Sir Konstantin von Theonus made his way to the podium. “In sum, a decade prior or so I wrote the document I handed out to you all just now. With the help of Crown Ambassador, Amelie-” He paused to motion towards the woman, indicating she should come stand as well. “We wish to write one anew for the Heartlands.” 
Sir Konstantin von Theonus: “We are Petran, and therefore we know well our own province, though not your own nearly as well. To write an accurate portrayal, we ask you to aid us in such.” He turned to Amelie, seeing if she wished to add anything further. 

Emilio Varoche: “Surely this doesn't need to pass through the Garmont Assembly? If you two wish to write a guide, just-a sends letters asking for our peoples and families' cultures, si?”

The young woman would rush beside Konstantine, leaving her effects behind, a dainted hand wrest plain unto her heart as she let him speak, the brightest smile stared back to those assembled as she was invited to speak. “Esteemed Peers-” she turned a moment to address the Monarchs. “Your Majesties-” before returning her gaze up front again. “As I went on to quote myself under the bill, there is little need I feel, to stress the utmost importance, and portentous opportunity, that such a survey, and guide, would have unto our newly united nation.”

Amelie Auclair: “A heart unknown is one that commands fear, and reticence; should we hope our would be allies & neighbours to partake in cordial relations & dialogue, they should know we’re of a blessed, kind and likened customs & heart.” The young woman gently moved back as she concluded her piece. 

Sir Atticus Reinhold flashes Amelie an encouraging smile before turning to the crowd. “Unmoderated debate is now open,” He notes. 

Friedrich: “If it vere nicht presented before zhe Garmont, zhen many vould nicht feel obliged to make ein contribution.” - “To vote on it shows commitment.”

Sir Aimo of Astor: “It is in a sense, an advertisement of the unity and ability to work together and put what we know of our now untied home to missive.”

Katrin Eryka Stafyr: “I can only applaud this suggestion! Now that the Heartlands are united, it is important to define its sub-cultures, so that we may build on it. That is the goal of this Confederation, is it not?”

Sir Konstantin von Theonus leaned against the podium lightly after Amelie had finished, offering her a dip of his head before turning to Friedrich. “We saw it more as an opportunity to work together, and reach the wider audience it was intended to speak on through the Garmont. Why write eleven letters when we can simply spend a few moments making such known at one time?”  

Sir Konstantin von Theonus paused, realizing he miscounted. “.. Thirteen letters?” He began to count out how many noble houses the Confederation held within his head. 

Sir Konstantin von Theonus: “In any case, that is the overall goal and content of the bill. What makes the Confederation we have built the Confederation.” Konstantin added after a moment, giving up on counting for now. 

Friedrich waved his hand, leaning back in his seat. “Sir Konstantin aided much on zhe last Survey, all zhat is needed to be given is ein few discriptors of your lands, family, culture und history. Ich am sure zhey vill be able to scribe up a proper script for zhe survey once zhat information ist shared.” He'd nod then finally resting his head back. 

Aurel von Theonus looked to Sir Atticus. “Time to vote?  -  Not that I'm trying to rush or anything.”
Sir Atticus Reinhold nods to Aurel. “If there are no further questions- All in favor, raise a hand- All against, keep it lowered- All abstaining, state such”

Aurel von Theonus raised his hand. 

Friedrich raised his one hand. 

Katrin Eryka Stafyr raises hand. 

Nicolas von Wittenbach raises His Hand. 
Sir Aimo of Astor raises a hand once more. 

Demetrio Sigismondo slowly raised his hand, his face was scrunched up. 

Captain Tiber raised his hand. 

Ser Siegmund raised his hand. 

Adelheid Halcourt raised her hand. 

Sir Atticus Reinhold counts votes, before smiling. “And that puts us in majority- The edict is passed, and I'm quite excited to see what comes of it.” He smiles towards Konstantin. “Please contact himself or Miss Amelie to pass on the information requested.” 

TRANSCRIPT CONCLUDES

VOTES OF THE ASSEMBLY

IN FAVOR

IN FAVOR

The Margravate of Velen

IN FAVOR

The County of Warsovia

ABSTAINED

The Viscounty of Azor

IN FAVOR

The Barony of Feldkirch

IN FAVOR

The Barony of Fir’steinn

IN FAVOR

The Barony of Triglav

ABSTAINED

The Barony of Napoliza

IN FAVOR

Representative Tiber

IN FAVOR

IN FAVOR

CONCLUSION
Lord Aurel von Theonus presented the proposal on behalf of its authors, Sir Konstantin von Theonus and squire Amelie Auclair, who wished to conduct a survey regarding the cultures and geography of the landed peers. After an introduction and some brief discussion, the majority of the Assembly voted in favor of complying with the request for information.

- INCIDENT REPORT: The Claims of Sir Pym Volkov -
Compiled by: Grand Speaker, Atticus Reinhold

As the Assembly was motioned to conclude, Sir Pym Volkov spoke up from the crowd of spectators that he wished to present a declaration- Though clarified his understanding that he would need a peer on the Assembly to present it for him. His Apostolic Majesty, King John of Aaun showed interest in the declaration, and encouraged a peer to assist in presenting it. Lady Katrin Eryka Stafyr volunteered to assist the knight, and the Grand Speaker allowed them both to take the stand.

Sir Pym Volkov proceeded to present a document claiming himself the rightful heir of the Barony of Vorovda, a now-dissolved title that once existed under the Duchy of Stran, his mother having been the late Baroness of Vorovda. He also stated his willingness to duel to the death any who would deny his claim. The Grand Speaker stated that the Garmont Assembly could not vote on such a declaration, as it isn’t within the authority of the Assembly to confirm the claim. After some brief discussion amongst the Assembly, King John of Aaun spoke to question Sir Volkov directly.

His Apostolic Majesty asked for clarification on Sir Volkov’s claims, and then questioned why his family had not appealed to the Crown, nor made themselves known after the House of Ivanovich’s infighting collapsed it. Sir Volkov explained his family’s history, though afterward responded aggressively, stating he was not above challenging King John of Aaun to a duel for challenging his claims. After being admonished for trying to lay claim to a dissolved title and for issuing such a challenge, His Apostolic Majesty dismissed the claims. Sir Volkov was then told to see himself out peacefully. Sir Volkov instead gave insult to the late King Edmund, and an order was issued for the knight to be seized for his transgressions.

Queen Catherine I issued an order for  Sir Volkov to kneel before King John and his heir and apologize for his severe transgressions. Sir Volkov refused, and responded with further insult, then being seized by a mix of Petrine and Aaunite forces. Queen Catherine I responded to his refusal by choosing to leave Sir Volkov at the mercy of the offended parties. Sir Volkov was then offered mercy by His Apostolic Majesty, but once again refused to show regret, and issued further insults and treason. For this, Sir Volkov was ordered to face severe punishment.

- ACCEPTED BILLS -

— The Heartlander Highway Initiative —
Proposed and Issued to the Garmont Assembly in 1974.

lCcKO3BmDxS8t_-J2x0UMRc7RHfnoLbmz6SA9WfZPFv7-3sV1XFuGomYzmxwgkMzmhJ9DG6o9z-eVdLgqRLbH1S0AKwUicaZR_qPq0femyMVMgmwg8woP-TX6HgRuCpYBephbFN7Kk25rF2hIgx8qbo

INTRODUCTION: The main intent of this bill is to complete a set of roads leading through the region of Solland within the Confederation’s Petra Province to connect with the main road which spans north and south through the Lowlands. [See Figure 1.]

AIM OF BILL: Introduced as an independent edict pertaining to infrastructure across the Heartlander Confederation, focusing primarily on the regions of Solland in the Province of Petra, the Langkette Mountain Range, and the Principality of Merryweather.

BODY: As stated in the introduction, the main aim of this bill is to expand infrastructure which facilitates travel through the Confederation. Given that there are only a few roads which lead directly to Vallagne, namely the road which crosses through Mount Catrinne and the Academy of Hokhmat, it seems prudent to expand and create other routes, which may in turn facilitate further trade alongside the other benefits which such provide. These being things such as a rapid response route should any disturbance occur within the Province of Petra, allowing the Legion of Saint Godwin ample ability to arrive in a timely manner.

Furthermore, this bill offers a way by which the noble houses of both of the Confederation’s provinces may work in tandem, allowing for the fostering of further cooperation. Given how recent the formation of this Confederation, there has yet to be large-scale cooperation between the noble families of both provinces. Thus, to work alongside one another in creating these roads may serve as a bedrock for further understanding and cooperation. 

RjrnxflK--TkUSASePbv5BRQcTFOHmydEsp6Ig3k99lRU5X6cJ-3XfLHTSGznsGrWaVr1PmiWVE_3hlpZWP0pt5i2TJ9jFJBUBaBDKmyjPlxoNocZyWwokb38zKctnjWylRmzstCavmyjsepvIUc6KU

Figure 1.

Introduced to the Garmont Assembly by Margrave Aurel von Theonus

— A Guide to the Heartlander Confederation —
Proposed and Issued to the Garmont Assembly in 1974.

lCcKO3BmDxS8t_-J2x0UMRc7RHfnoLbmz6SA9WfZPFv7-3sV1XFuGomYzmxwgkMzmhJ9DG6o9z-eVdLgqRLbH1S0AKwUicaZR_qPq0femyMVMgmwg8woP-TX6HgRuCpYBephbFN7Kk25rF2hIgx8qbo

INTRODUCTION: The main aim of this bill is to propose the cooperation of the nobility of the Heartlander Confederation with the writing of a cataloging of the realm, including its noble families, geographical locations, noteworthy features, and the cultures of its people.

AIM OF BILL: Introduced as an independent edict pertaining to the creation of national literature, which may serve to inform both denizens of the realm, and those prospective travelers who may wish to settle within its borders; with the respective piece of national literature being distributed freely amongst the principle cities & national establishments of the Confederation.

BODY: The main feature of this bill is to ask each noble family of the realm to provide the following when possible to the authors of the Survey of the Heartlander Confederation, Sir Konstantin von Theonus & Ambassador Amélie Auclair:

• The culture of their respective families, and any noteworthy aspects they wish to be noted in the survey. For example, if their familial lands are known for any trade goods or product, such as Daemonsteel from the Margravate of Marignan & Azor Wine from the Viscounty of Azor.
  • Noteworthy geographic features of their land, or respective region. For example, the Langkette Pass or Mont St. Godwin.
  • Cultural hallmarks or attractions.
  • Details of note, such as stories significant to the history of the Confederation’s constituencies. For example, stories important to the Apostolic Kingdom or the Petran Commonwealth which occurred within their respective lands. 
  • If applicable, additional details they may wish included that shall be published.

As I once wrote the Survey of the Petran Commonwealth, I have sought to, with aid of Crown Ambassador Amélie, do such once more within our newly founded realm. It is hoped that through the eventual publication of this document, which will likely take several years, we might provide an accurate depiction of the Heartlander Confederation, and those who reside within its borders.

Given the expanded scope, and my unfamiliarity with the customs, culture, and traditions of many of the noble houses of Aaun, I ask for aid so that we may accurately portray them through this better understanding which may arise from these details.

“As I take on my duties as Crown Ambassador of the Heartlands, I entreat all esteemed peers thus convened, to recognize, much like myself, the portentous tidings potentially proffered by the completion of the survey, and guide, to the diplomatic efforts of the Heartlands. A heart unknown is one that commands fear, and reticence; should we hope our would be allies & neighbours to partake in cordial relations & dialogue, they should know we’re of a blessed, kind and likened customs & heart”.     
- Amélie Auclair

Introduced to the Garmont Assembly by Margrave Aurel von Theonus in 1974

Penned by Sir Konstantin von Theonus, Knight of the Petrine Laurel, Lord of Bingleburg, Seated Knight of Solland, Hero of Faubourg.

Penned by Amélie Auclair, Crown Ambassador of the Heartlands, Écuyer of the Petrine Laurel, Ordained Vicar of the Silver Crusade

His Excellency, Sir Atticus Reinhold “The Lightkeeper”, Grand Speaker of the Heartlands, Viscount of Stormont, Baron of Raònoir, Knight of the Petrine Laurel, Chapter of Rapids

Edited by Hom

Prince Paul Alexander Temesch of the Petra bobbed his head fervently as he overlooked the transcript with a half-smile and a glass of Vallagne White.

"Just like the Imperial Diet did in the times of yore, the Garmont Assembly is clearly starting to prove its functionality as a national legislative assembly for the Confederation of the Heartlands." said Marc Galbraith, Headmaster of the Society of the Exalted Horen upon reading the transcript of the Garmont's sitting.

"The Heartlands endure, for this nation bears the indomitable spirit of the Holy Orenian Empire, and with it, the ambition to become the greatest country in the world." he added happily, before concluding his remarks.

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, sergisala said:

"Just like the Imperial Diet did in the times of yore, the Garmont Assembly is clearly starting to prove its functionality as a national legislative assembly for the Confederation of the Heartlands." said Marc Galbraith, Headmaster of the Society of the Exalted Horen upon reading the transcript of the Garmont's sitting.

"The Heartlands endure, for this nation bears the indomitable spirit of the Holy Orenian Empire, and with it, the ambition to become the greatest country in the world." he added happily, before concluding his remarks.

Sir Atticus Reinhold truly wishes people would stop putting his precious Garmont and that miserable place in the same sentence. It's very insulting.

Edited by Hom