TO THE TAILORS OF AEVOS

crazedpudding

TO THE

hAvIyooM_3zIIsry73vX2VG3hUhC6bNsiQg0GnR7HgWkGqlFf23l-iwMJ-0zQIgthNK5gv82f4RtlsK0Ut-66Wf5akTRJCrfSQ_A-RSQNJH4OgCyhp_LdWSAPtSFNm4iV7oTqLZafEG_Kh4qZ8rJAhg

TAILORS OF AEVOS

i-d1vOt2a4VNWsbwL14kmKt5QTTBiCutwm3HoxqScTTqy9BrikV9zkymWsWTchlHReMJCQVVeG9BI9xmz2pxRAVltro9K_Bbjn5jpb_AOHqSQfBEuv0ZwQikTCeWOKxT9naoZvH-Yw4SNdn3u1bfnHQ

AN DIE SCHNEIDER VON AEVOS | TO THE TAILORS OF AEVOS

Issued by the Baroness of Sigradz

In the year of our Lord 1974

HlHNCtwjGHYkozoCouE4PH4Be8yZIa9WXHjTNNsNI-v5nsO-hjITu6SFwYIT4hFZjk54ieJA9NFoZWtVBqnhIOVBEKsLRQEm_5oERQT4odHZL67rpWLLKcmr6tFZVWqevVaIKKGrfs8a1pyWDUCkPWQÖHNE UND TÖCHTER VON REINMAR,

AS AGREED UPON DURING THE 1974 SESSION OF DER HEIDEHOF, the Court endeavors to offer the blooded sons and daughters of Reinmar a selection of designs for their attire, at no cost to the citizenry, to encourage a wider embrace of the Reinmaren culture through dress. 

Die Mode der Reinmaren, authored by Leon II, Prince in Reinmar, provides a comprehensive study of ancient Reinmaren attire, including armor, hairstyles, and jewelry. It is strongly recommended for any Reinmaren seeking a deeper understanding of our culture to explore this document, along with others published by both the Princes in Reinmar and the Princess of Minitz, a list of which shall be provided below.

Therefore, the Court encourages all interested tailors or seamstresses to submit a letter to the Baroness of Sigradz, including their names and samples of their craftsmanship. Compensation will be addressed in private correspondence.

wxpCJ6KE5ig8KBSk5f6QsXZfVKhhEl65bbTF9iG7TJknJE0fXXMrCeBWP9wUtfwXHqscxBjzTBiYqNURjPIeHi1IbvDHbv5mEmpAYE6eIb2bXjOpEgfHYXHnERpXj8VagKLRfn9eSo2WmrAWzysb2Ek

RESOURCES

By order of publishing year.

The Legacy of the Reinmaren, Chapter I: Genesis (1822), HG Erich Barclay and Ser Osvald Barclay

The Legacy of the Reinmaren, Chapter II: The Oath of Macken (1822), HG Erich Barclay and Ser Osvald Barclay

The Legacy of the Reinmaren, Chapter III: The Reinmaren Individual (1864), St. Johann Barclay, Ser Osvald Barclay, and Ernst Hieromonk

The Fashions of the Reinmaren (1969), HRH Leon II and HL Frederica Barclay

The Reinmaren Duty (1969), HRH Leon II and HL Frederica Barclay

The Veneration of the Ancestors (1973), HRH Leon II and HL Frederica Barclay

The Tale of Osmund (1973), Aelfwin von Kretzen, HL Frederica Barclay, and HG Nikolaus von Kanunsberg

The Reinmaren Woman (1974), HRH Adalfriede von Hexenwald

WER RASTET, DER ROSTET

HER LADYSHIP, FREDERICA, Baroness of Sigradz, Seneschal of the Heather Court

owyNZs4J-lmpZVy1YZRSY2GQnUEEZULbDwoD05AJLv6FbNbDaROIZ2VkTIbZJK9xLS3mn4ArjiceeHKvbr61WXR05PxFB2WZq26YabrcexE8iRm8KUhLCa8qSSDPL4O8fmq1De_5Tes9TFJ2QQv-HPM

dOK5zxXf5moCES57fsEbKhz_7wZXuIHjScVdPlnI4j29_hp9yOOpqnsruKeh7reLsxwJXJX6peeYEWiTxhiEaSslSPoNFbIdPeqUjUwfu0daF-Xp_fo-fcHs9AlVfpLMyKzNXfDABpynV8BF_0BkRHs

"Something to pass the time, hm?" The Princess of Númenost commented towards her advisor. "I think I have some time to spare to make a few pieces."

@BoyWonderr

7 minutes ago, beetle said:

"Something to pass the time, hm?" The Princess of Númenost commented towards her advisor.

@BoyWonderr

[!] "What is?" the blind man inquired, "Oh... the letter you were talking about... Sure, I don't see why not. It seems like a way to keep your mind off things."