๐•ฎ๐–†๐–’๐–•๐–†๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–“ ๐•ป๐–—๐–”๐–ˆ๐–‘๐–†๐–’๐–†๐–™๐–Ž๐–”๐–“: ๐•ฒ๐–”๐–™๐–œ๐–†

๐•ฎ๐–†๐–’๐–•๐–†๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–“ ๐•ป๐–—๐–”๐–ˆ๐–‘๐–†๐–’๐–†๐–™๐–Ž๐–”๐–“: ๐•ฒ๐–”๐–™๐–œ๐–† ๐•ฑ๐–”๐–— ๐•พ๐–Š๐–ˆ๐–š๐–—๐–Ž๐–™๐–ž, ๐–€๐–“๐–Ž๐–™๐–ž ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐•ป๐–—๐–”๐–˜๐–•๐–Š๐–—๐–Ž๐–™๐–ž!TgpQobwzxefEZ_CzFx5WOumQQUsqzOcjPGWR_bnY7Qq0H67C8Hyfk0X_0ucGA9baNqt0JMXxxEdLBE9PReUxWbXzo1w3YKaRNOJwYNIGwH-7fvqg2z3nXw0TIZsu_adh1i9ZPFXtrCUIPphj1PEmx0s

uWNh-apiKBnnaGt1SwTZmqAzPjzAQIka_FJSs6ZasgGAeTbhM9V-nfmqKCAA94QNJX_5sQJTnryuJVfgnzNALaKiHrceCj-nC9yPHrPBQNn-6OncLYwVXVpPBOMswZ6uUZwlcS_mOw_17z8itfa2cAo

ย 

Greetings Citizen!

ย 

I am one Viktor Gotwa, a soldier of the Regiment, worker and resident of the grand city of Portoregne.

ย 

And in this short missive I shall enlighten you as to why a vote for Gotwa is a vote for Security, Unity and Prosperity!

ย 

ย 

In the Matter of Security

ย 

I aim to pass legislation that would support the Regiment of Saint Lothar, increasing their funds and the ability to defend Balian.

ย 

For the soldiers who defend us should receive ample benefits and a pay worthy of their duties!

ย 

ย 

In Matters of Unity

ย 

I aim to pass legislation that would remove discrimination and injustice from our lands to grant rights to all citizens and empower them to reach greatness!

ย 

A voice for all citizens, no matter their class, rank or place of work!

ย 

ย 

Inย Matters of Prosperity

ย 

I aim to make sure that accountability is enacted to the taxes that all of us pay, no more of meaningless expenditures and the removal of extremely high taxes!

ย 

The tax taken from the people must be used for the people!

ย 

ย 

Glory to Balian!

ย 

ย 

All I ask, from you, is your support and vote to make this dream a reality!

ย 

ย 

TgpQobwzxefEZ_CzFx5WOumQQUsqzOcjPGWR_bnY7Qq0H67C8Hyfk0X_0ucGA9baNqt0JMXxxEdLBE9PReUxWbXzo1w3YKaRNOJwYNIGwH-7fvqg2z3nXw0TIZsu_adh1i9ZPFXtrCUIPphj1PEmx0sย