The Campagnon Legacy

Marshi

image.png.bfbf01128771488c5fc398c643a39720.png

Olde English Regular

YZoRwqyIRHdwSHnwkkjjJQV6WlcO3Xz54h-bpKT_B6jgrAyh9B9YCNNdM9E71gOtV0kPBrL0afpuZVAARXT7dh9YnTJ-IjEXwdz7JFC_S0qQ-FEcg-eBL6eimUUwSR5lVknTvaJ6_qVBghio25yfD9s

Penned by the

Baroness of Campagnon

On the 1st of Horens Calling, 1977

-N4YxVX-0U_8154L8COT2kiMRb7yMj0OKT5j9edZ3C8V7cm_SEjY3BzZJRP6QIdSJn3HH64x7TFFNxakVuQWq4sR79u3HzE77kmxQ63_FN_8EzD2cHFP2U0EIKZS2oyY4RdBZMd0FrCRgHnY_o3qX7Y

With the disappearance of my mother due to her failing health, the barony has once again been left without a baroness to oversee its affairs. The responsibility of managing and maintaining our family’s legacy, and ensuring the well-being of our house now rests on my shoulders. We honour my mother's contributions while paving the way for the next generation. My recent debut into society marks an important step in this transition. Under the Wardship of Sovereign Prince Dimitri, I have spent years preparing for this role, learning the intricacies of governance, diplomacy, and stewardship that are essential for managing our affairs effectively. The support of Sovereign Princess Ramona has been instrumental during this period. Her guidance and mentorship have provided me with the confidence and skills needed to undertake this monumental task. I am grateful for her trust and faith in me.

My primary goal is to maintain stability and continuity for the House of Halcourt. I am committed to upholding the traditions and values that my Grandfather cherished while being open to new ideas and innovations that Hyspia offers us.

Signed,

THE RIGHT HONOURABLE, Fleur Angélique Halcourt

Baronne du Campagnon, Scion of the Halcourt Dynasty.

Rafael would read the missive and look out to his gardens. "I will have to prepare a gift in honour of this, some orchids maybe."

"How strange to see that the cadet-branch in Hyspia always seems to disappear. One could argue it's not even coincidence anymore; perhaps they're cursed?" George Halcourt murmured, showing this missive to his mentor, Ser Vylandris "This new Baroness will surely follow suit"

@Crevel

The Baronne’s grandfather Sir Laurens pursed his lips together at the missive from his retirement home someplace deep in the Heartlands,

”She’s making mon proud!” 

He mentions, off to pen a letter to Fleur in congratulations of her ascension to the Campagnon title.