Knights of the West

GavinTheViking

Myself and 2 other friends were exploring the Western Wilderness, when we wondered upon an enormous castle. Suspecting an Undead stronghold,even though there was no lava, obsidian, or fire present, we armored up and headed toward the fortress. When we got up to the gate, a pale faced, weary man peered through an eye slot on the enormous, mossy gate. 

"Who it be?" he muttered. 

"We were wondering what this castle is for?" said my friend Sorensic.

"Leave now! The guards here will ka..!" the pale man collapsed after six arrows shot him in the upper back. Sorensic, Argor, my Orc friend, and I flew to a nearby hillside.  Archers graze our ankles and legs with arrows tipped with a poison extracted from a plant found only in the horrific Nether. The poison shuts down your lungs with in a minute or two. When we reach the hill, we are surprised on what's on the other side. An Orc army, 50 strong, are charging toward the keep. One stops and talks to us.

"Wha ye bruddas doin her?" asked the Orc soldier.

"We bein esplo'rin buut ye suspeck this be a Undead hold" answered Argor. 

I stare at the fighting force, they valiantly slay ground units as soon as the fortress's gates open. Archers start to run out of arrows  because the plant does not penitrate their armor or their skin. We 3 leave the battle and head back to my shop in Kramore. We there decide to enstate a fighting force to drive out evil. After a month of recruiting and battling, we have 6 new warriors that are almost impossible to beat. We decide on the name Knights of the West because we 3 grew up in the Western cities and fought dozens of battles there. As general, I always seek new recruits, no matter what the cost.

What are the Knights of the West?:

The Knights of the West are a fighting force against evil. They will try to peacefully apprehend subjects but usually have to end up having a fierce sword fight. Are numbers are low, and we need more troops to help restore order in Ageis. I will call upon you if a battle is under way.

Why does this group exist?:

We are present because if Undead or thieves are attacking a major city like Al'kazar, we want as much soldiers as possible to fight on our side. We are kind of like an elite reserve.

The Perks:

You will normally not get pay, it is a fighting force not a group of guards who take fees to fight. You will get money rewards for valiant acts in war times. Such acts include, rescuing injured soldiers under heavy fire, defeating high rank enemies (dead or alive you will be honored), sacrificing your life for the well being of others, etc. If a battle emerges, you might be granted leather or chainmail armor (most of the time leather because its cheap and mobs drop it often), iron will be given out if supplies are plentiful. Housing is not currently arranged but I will look into it.

((If a battle is occurring, I will PM you via LOTC Minecraft to report to the battlefield))

The Regular Knight App:

MC Name:

IC Name:

TimeZone (mine is CMT Central Standard Time):

Race:

Age (In-game):

Why should you be in KotW?:

How often a day can you be on, from when to when?:

Why do you want to be in KotW?:

What previous battles have you participated in?:

Are you capable of providing armor for yourself in every battle? If so, what kind, be truthful I will check your money (Leather, Chainmail, Iron, Gold, Diamond):

Please list what you would do in these scenarios:

1. You just put your armor away in a chest, in your basement, and you walk outside your house. You then hear a loud boom. You see soldiers in full iron battling zombies. One is injured, they call for you. Their limp, battered body is in the middle of the zombie pack. He keeps calling for you, you can't get your armor he would die by the time you get back:

2. You are patrolling the streets of Al'kazar when you see a hooded-man walking past you, slowly. You then see 4 Oren guards come up behind the man and start beating him down. You see he is just an old, weary farmer. They then rob the man and continue beating him. You check your belongings. You have a bow, 1 arrow, and an iron sword.

3. You are battling Undead at thier new fortress, a fireball blasts open a section of the wall to your right. When the smoke and debris clear, packs and packs of spiders start pouring out of the hole. They start overwhelming the soldiers. You hide in a burrow until you hear complete silence. You then take a look and see Undead themselves slowly walking out of the hole toward the mob of spiders in the far distance. You have enough arrows to take the down. Others are near you and suggest to kill them. Some soldiers start movig toward the Undead, staying close to the wall. Then in an instant, Undead minions pour out of the opening and move toward the spiders. They run past the Undead, swords drawn. Some spot the soldiers and kill the soldiers with ease. Only 2 other soldiers and yourself remain. 5 Undead minions stay with the 3 Undead present. They continue walking and you and the other soldiers go unnoticed.

If you would like to become a higher class than knight, like trainer or a comminding rank like sergeant, fill out the application below instead. You can only apply for sergeant in command ranks.If you performance is impressive, you will be promoted to the next rank.

Ranks (in order):

Knight

Sergeant 

Lieutenant

Captain

Major

Lieutenant General

General

Other Ranks(not in order):

Recruit(a Knight in training)

Trainer(trains recruits and unskilled knights, pay maybe included)

Supplier(supplies the guild with armor and weapons, pay will be included)

Tactic Adviser(helps plan attacks and helps decide battle strategies)

Medic(protects and gives injured soldiers food, protecting soldiers while being healed is included)

Spy(gathers intel of enemy secrets, pay is very likely)

You can apply for any special rank but you can only apply for Sergeant in the commanding ranks. We will promote your rank if you show impressive skill. 

The Special Rank App:

MC Name:

IC Name:

Race:

Age (In-game):

Why should you be in KotW?:

What rank would you like to apply for?:

Why do you deserve the rank over others?:

Do you have experience in said rank?:

What will you do to help others and the guild if you are the said rank?:

How often a day can you be on, from when to when?:

Why do you want to be in KotW?:

What previous battles have you participated in?:

Are you capable of providing armor for yourself in every battle? If so, what kind, be truthful I will check your money (Leather, Chainmail, Iron, Gold, Diamond):

Please list what you would do in these scenarios:

1. You just put your armor away in a chest, in your basement, and you walk outside your house. You then hear a loud boom. You see soldiers in full iron battling zombies. One is injured, they call for you. Their limp, battered body is in the middle of the zombie pack. He keeps calling for you, you can't get your armor he would die by the time you get back:

2. You are patrolling the streets of Al'kazar when you see a hooded-man walking past you, slowly. You then see 4 Oren guards come up behind the man and start beating him down. You see he is just an old, weary farmer. They then rob the man and continue beating him. You check your belongings. You have a bow, 1 arrow, and an iron sword.

3. You are battling Undead at thier new fortress, a fireball blasts open a section of the wall to your right. When the smoke and debris clear, packs and packs of spiders start pouring out of the hole. They start overwhelming the soldiers. You hide in a burrow until you hear complete silence. You then take a look and see Undead themselves slowly walking out of the hole toward the mob of spiders in the far distance. You have enough arrows to take the down. Others are near you and suggest to kill them. Some soldiers start movig toward the Undead, staying close to the wall. Then in an instant, Undead minions pour out of the opening and move toward the spiders. They run past the Undead, swords drawn. Some spot the soldiers and kill the soldiers with ease. Only 2 other soldiers and yourself remain. 5 Undead minions stay with the 3 Undead present. They continue walking and you and the other soldiers go unnoticed.

4. You are in command of a small squad of 9 men, excluding yourself. There are 3 archers, 4 swordsman, 1 medic, and 1 tactics adviser (helps you decide tactics of battle). You are being pinned in a tower with little to no way of getting out. Fireballs and lightning pound the wall nearest to Undead forces. Your swordsmen suggest breaking down the crumbling wall and fighting off the Undead, their minions, and their hordes of pigmen. Your archers suggest moving up to the roof of the tower, with no cover, and attempting to rain on the Undead with fire arrows. The medic and the tactics adviser suggest they break the floor, fall 15 feet to ground level, fight of the present spiders and pigmen there, go the away from the Undead, and get Orc reinforcements. Which group do you side with?

Thank you for applying, I will try to get back to you soon.

Ranks:

General- Kaneous, Argor

Lieutenant General- Sorensic

Major- Mason

Captain-

Lieutenant-

Sergeant- Maxwell

Knight- Sir_Berkester, Marcus Gladiarum, Erik

Spy-

Medic-

Tactic Adviser-

Supplier-

Trainer-

Recruit-

Our home city is Celistine, I am planning on buying a Guild house there. Please buy a house there when renovations are completed. I spend a lot of time there.

The guild house is located behind my shop on Kings Road by Kramore. I'll get cords soon when I get back on.

that would be meta if you said the cords

that would be meta if you said the cords

((I'll give them to club members and it's doing no harm. :P))

((Edited the ranks, took out Corporal, Colonel, and Commander. Makes it easier to get higher levels and makes more sense))

Good luck with your guild. It can turn into something nice with all the planning i see.

Thank you, all I need is more members. Please feel free to apply or recommend this guild to some friends. :)

MC Name:erik0821

IC Name:Erik

Race:Orc,Shaman

Age (In-game):36

Why should you be in KotW?:Well i saw that this is an interesting Guild so i thought i will join you.

What rank would you like to apply for (the higher, the harder and more people this will be judged by)?:Major

Why do you deserve the rank over others?:Well i have been in that rank before

Do you have experience in said rank?:When i was in FOA

What will you do to help others and the guild if you are the said rank?:Mi,Answer their questions.

How often a day can you be on, from when to when?:4:pm to 10 pm

Why do you want to be in KotW?:Well like i said i am interested

What previous battles have you participated in?:Undead attacks and atttacks from the undead

Are you capable of providing armor for yourself in every battle? If so, what kind, be truthful I will check your money (Leather, Chainmail, Iron, Gold, Diamond):Iron,chainmail

MC Name:erik0821

IC Name:Erik

Race:Orc,Shaman

Age (In-game):36

Why should you be in KotW?:Well i saw that this is an interesting Guild so i thought i will join you.

What rank would you like to apply for (the higher, the harder and more people this will be judged by)?:Major

Why do you deserve the rank over others?:Well i have been in that rank before

Do you have experience in said rank?:When i was in FOA

What will you do to help others and the guild if you are the said rank?:Mi,Answer their questions.

How often a day can you be on, from when to when?:4:pm to 10 pm

Why do you want to be in KotW?:Well like i said i am interested

What previous battles have you participated in?:Undead attacks and atttacks from the undead

Are you capable of providing armor for yourself in every battle? If so, what kind, be truthful I will check your money (Leather, Chainmail, Iron, Gold, Diamond):Iron,chainmail

Accepted

I thought through it and decide you were a great character after all. Welcome to KotW.

I am going to buy a small house in Galahar, whrere Kramore is but owned by Oren, and use IT as the guild storage and meeting house.

MC Name: bitewhite

IC Name: Marcus Gladiarum

TimeZone (mine is CMT Central Standard Time): central standard

Race: I am a human. More specifically I am a Northerner raised in the cold forests near the myanemar forests.

Age (In-game): 30

Why should you be in KotW?: I have worked for a very long time as a wandering lumberjack in the harsh northern forests. Such conditions breed tough and valiant soldiers. I wish to participate in a guild that is active in Aegis and I will gladly follow you into battle. I will be a loyal soldier and I will give all that I can to the organization.

How often a day can you be on, from when to when?: A couple hours a day from like six to eight but I am not that consistent on weekdays. On weekends I will be on much more.

Why do you want to be in KotW?: I wish to participate in an organization that is active in Aegis and will provide me with opportunity to participate in the organization. I also want to be in an organization that has dedicated members and the Knights of the West seems to meet these criteria.

What previous battles have you participated in?: I have not participated in any big battles but I am very eager to. With my old guild the White Ravens I participated in some minor fights as a guard.

Are you capable of providing armor for yourself in every battle? If so, what kind, be truthful I will check your money (Leather, Chainmail, Iron, Gold, Diamond): I have a full suit of Iron armor along with a diamond sword but given that I join I will not be able to provide the income required to buy more armor.

Scenarios:

1. I would not waste time to go get my armor but rather join the battle immediately as the situation seems urgent. I would first drag the injured soldier away seeing as there are some soldiers that could hold the zombies back. Once he is in safety I would join the battle.

2. I would immediately stop the guards but seeing as they outnumber me, it would be foolish for me to engage them at first. I would threaten to report them for their malfeasance but if they do not relent, I would threaten them with the blade of my sword regardless of there numbers.

3. Seeing as their is little chance of me and the two other soldiers defeating the undead my first priority would be to lead us to safety but if I notice any wounded I could help or any other soldiers in need I would disregard the undead. If leaving is not an option then I would fight relentlessly to make sure that my death be a valiant one.

MC Name: bitewhite

IC Name: Marcus Gladiarum

TimeZone (mine is CMT Central Standard Time): central standard

Race: I am a human. More specifically I am a Northerner raised in the cold forests near the myanemar forests.

Age (In-game): 30

Why should you be in KotW?: I have worked for a very long time as a wandering lumberjack in the harsh northern forests. Such conditions breed tough and valiant soldiers. I wish to participate in a guild that is active in Aegis and I will gladly follow you into battle. I will be a loyal soldier and I will give all that I can to the organization.

How often a day can you be on, from when to when?: A couple hours a day from like six to eight but I am not that consistent on weekdays. On weekends I will be on much more.

Why do you want to be in KotW?: I wish to participate in an organization that is active in Aegis and will provide me with opportunity to participate in the organization. I also want to be in an organization that has dedicated members and the Knights of the West seems to meet these criteria.

What previous battles have you participated in?: I have not participated in any big battles but I am very eager to. With my old guild the White Ravens I participated in some minor fights as a guard.

Are you capable of providing armor for yourself in every battle? If so, what kind, be truthful I will check your money (Leather, Chainmail, Iron, Gold, Diamond): I have a full suit of Iron armor along with a diamond sword but given that I join I will not be able to provide the income required to buy more armor.

Scenarios:

1. I would not waste time to go get my armor but rather join the battle immediately as the situation seems urgent. I would first drag the injured soldier away seeing as there are some soldiers that could hold the zombies back. Once he is in safety I would join the battle.

2. I would immediately stop the guards but seeing as they outnumber me, it would be foolish for me to engage them at first. I would threaten to report them for their malfeasance but if they do not relent, I would threaten them with the blade of my sword regardless of there numbers.

3. Seeing as their is little chance of me and the two other soldiers defeating the undead my first priority would be to lead us to safety but if I notice any wounded I could help or any other soldiers in need I would disregard the undead. If leaving is not an option then I would fight relentlessly to make sure that my death be a valiant one.

Accepted

I like that you care for safety instead of action. If you excell in the guild, I might promote you to Sergeant. Visit my shop, Kaneous's Food and Weapons Store, a little past Galahar (where Kramore was), heading TO Al'kazar. If you can, try and buy a house in Galahar so we can live close to eachother and I'll help you make some Minas.

I'm online right now if you want to meet up. I'l be near your store. Also, I have a fort that I built North of Al'Khazar near Winterfell. You can make it into an outpost if you would like.

I'm online right now if you want to meet up. I'l be near your store.

Tomorrow - Sunday I'll be on. Check out my shop. When I am on, I'll get you some free Melons. Just check out Galahar and see if some houses are available.