Gypsy Guild

rmxelijah

The gypsy guild would be a full time guild, what I mean by this is that you cant come with us and then run off while being a guild member, we will be a traveling guild, but the main headquarters will be in the wildy. The first destination will be laureliun. And we will try to recruit some elves. I will not pay you, you will bring supplys and sell them to the locals making a profit off of whatever you get. There will be a small tour tax. Like at the head quarters before we leave for quite some time, in ordrr to come with you need to pay 500 minas (im just setting a base, not for sure price). The buiildings will consist of 9 or more wool pieces (tents) each tent will have a mailbox, so I can give them news, supplys or a gift. In the back of the gypsy camp there might be a slaveing area for the villians of the guild. Pm me, send a hawk to Edward Joe Spritzer(rmxelijah), or reply to this topic to join. The first 5 to join will be given higher positions. There will be laws on what you can sell.

Colors will also represent your position. And the position will tell you what you can sell. I think the camps will be at the site for 1 irl week but not decided.

I like the sound of this idea, but it seems a bit un structured as of yet. You need to work on a bit of lore, but the idea for sales, and what can be sold is good. Also I suggest posting ideas in the lore, and idea thread. Folk will usually comment on it, and suggest things.

Already been done. The Nawari gypsies are camped right outside the cloud temple right now and we already do all the good ideas in your post. (We actually based everything on gypsy lore, no taxes)

Hmmm well I was going to say good idea, but since there is already an other guild that does the exact same thing I suggest that instead of making your own guild you could join there guild

( just a friendly suggestion)

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.