The Wayward Knights

Arbrek the Ancient

Oh, I will admit to having your items. i was going to keep them until I could talk to Arbrek, and use them to gain a treaty. Im staying away from your guild, and have set up a PEACEFUL architectural guild in New Oasis.

And just so you know, all your items are under lock and key in a seperate chest, arbrek. I needed some way to get your attention without you trying to kill me, didnt I?

I will stay away from you all if you stay away from me. You can have your items back if that put on pen and paper.

And I doubt New Oasis will kick me out, I have done lots of business with all of the leaders.

I do have some regrets, but what I did was in retaliation to being kicked out of the guild for my opinion. You all knew something was coming.

Also, I have nothing against corlark or lupus, just arbrek.

Arbrek, I would say it was because you tried to kill me.

That's because you tried to overthrow me, and then ran when I tried to talk.

( found a way to fix my connection to the server but itl be thursday earliest before I'm on ))

I would like to call a council meeting on thursday so as to discuss recent developments and other points.

Also I need a report on our military standing

And on the situation with Oasis and our agreements with them and if we are protecting them what's to become of the Oasis guards

And also any other significant events that have occurred in my absence I would like to be informed of them

Thank you.

By who and did thy take the redstone dust and pistons

Looks like you have a bunch of ex dragonborn members. I was going to offer a merger/alliance but kind of feel like I will be met with the same hostility.

I will offer any way.

The Shad'Rin offer this small guild the opportunity to join with us as a sub chapter. You will be allowed to run your guild much the same as it is now with minimum restrictions and changes. Your leader will be put in the High council of the Shad'Rin and help us make decisions in what we do as a whole. Benefits include but not limited to, protection, Rich Rp environment and very active members for support. Many small guilds have joined already and we would be honored to add you to our rapidly growing guild. Please msg me with any questions.

Thank you for your time and may the Shadows hide you.

There will be no agreement with the Shad'rin

Wrong actions have led to this ( and not by the Shad'rin )

Hello, my name is Alurid Dunn. I mean no threat to the proud foundation of The Wayward Knights. I am Mr. Longfellow's partner in his guild. I am here to inform you that Justin means no harm and wants to peacefully schedule a meeting to establish peace between both Sir Arbrek and himself. To do so, Justin will return the stolen belongings which he regrets from taking. I am asking, for the sake of peace between our new nation, for Sir Arbrek to calmly accept the offering and forgive Justin of his sins. The items will be returned in one peace. We require no brawling or violence of any sort. However, we must take into account of Justin and Dusty's accusations. I mean to put no one on spot as I have not much knowledge of the subject. Rather disputing in an unfair manner, Justin would like to put aside prior differences. Thank you for your time. I am not sure if Justin has anything else to add, but if he needs to, he surely must do it soon. ((Both Justin and I are on vacation. Justin will be back on Saturday while I will be back on Sunday-Monday Pacific Time.))

We need to have a clan meeting tomorrow to discuss some matters of importance

As you walk into the great fortress of Cythia, you see this note pinned to the gate:

I'm afraid I must leave te Verge forever due te this:

You see another note, dirty and ragged beneath it:

"A bird lands, bearing a note that reads as so:

"It's a shame you had to learn of my choices in such a manner. I still consider you my mate, 'n

I'd love for you to have the veil of woven lies ripped from your face. Maybe, Iblees' influence through me will be enough...

On another note, I politely ask that you do not attack me or my altar, as it will be in your best interest. I'll refrain from torturing or sacrificing any of your clan mates, although I still require Max for the crimes he has committed against me. I know a few members of the Black Hand who would be rightly upset if you destroyed another Eye.

Please consider my offer. Signed, Ever. "

So, me and ma Clan must flee te Verge. Please discuss weather ye want to leave te Verge, or come back te Aegis. I place a vote fer leavin'

~ Archknight Arbrek Starbreaker