The Wayward Knights

Arbrek the Ancient

I will remain at the verge base. I will not see all our work going to wast but move the order if you must.

((Sorry I haven't been on. Can't get back to 1.8.1 because patcher won't finish. I don't know what is wrong with it. Also, I was reading the posts, and that Ansh98 said that I accused someone of something? I did not, I told Arbrek that Justin was going to try to banish Arbrek for hoarding/stealing. I do not know if this has been resolved, but I am just saying.

Hello, I have recently been accepted to the server and would like to join this guild as I said before.

Hello, I have recently been accepted to the server and would like to join this guild as I said before.

Great

Post an application. And if your accepted we will indoctrinate you.

Moving Back to Aegis is good.

Btw Arbek im improving my building skills.

I can't downgrade though.

I would suggest moving to Aegis and i will guide some of the new members.

If they need it.

I joined this clan with the dragon born but I'm not a dragon born.

I was just in the battle for the fort.

(Btw I'm going to look in your old fort)

Also im donating 50 dollars so if you need anything e.g Lockette/Gate

I would be Delighted

MC-name: tthorn3

Roleplay Name: Varstivus

General Area/Timezone: EST

Screenshot of Skin: http://skincache.com/skin?id=100245014

Character Bio (Must be at least 5+ sentences): Varstivus has been a potion maker's apprentice for the past 50 years. He recently moved on from that since he graduated and was itching to move. Among the elves he is not very well known due to their preference to herbal remedies. The magical/chemical ones he uses are generally found strange. His parents are still alive and well along with his little sister in Serpents Ridge. He visits them about once every 5 years.

Any special skills you possess: Very good at farming and potion making (not useful yet I know...)

Screenshots of MC creations: My screenshots have been lost recently, but I can get you screenshots of a keep I made once bukkit is back up.

Roleplaying experience: Countless RPGs and a weekly scheduled RP with my local friends.

Other Guilds you are member of: Err... none.

MC-name: tthorn3

Roleplay Name: Varstivus

General Area/Timezone: EST

Screenshot of Skin: http://skincache.com/skin?id=100245014

Character Bio (Must be at least 5+ sentences): Varstivus has been a potion maker's apprentice for the past 50 years. He recently moved on from that since he graduated and was itching to move. Among the elves he is not very well known due to their preference to herbal remedies. The magical/chemical ones he uses are generally found strange. His parents are still alive and well along with his little sister in Serpents Ridge. He visits them about once every 5 years.

Any special skills you possess: Very good at farming and potion making (not useful yet I know...)

Screenshots of MC creations: My screenshots have been lost recently, but I can get you screenshots of a keep I made once bukkit is back up.

Roleplaying experience: Countless RPGs and a weekly scheduled RP with my local friends.

Other Guilds you are member of: Err... none.

Accepted.

We have a base in the nort part of the verge

And we have one in Aegis

But I assume with the map change we will be making a new base.

So it's really up to Arbrek where your posted

Arbrek the Verge base has been seriously griefed and we should see if a GM can check that out

I can't because I'm not online for the next while so if you could that would be great