The Kingdom of Sjalfvili

Estellan

This appears to be in the wrong section... ;)

I'm afraid that most GM's will probably be against a new nation, although I think that this Kingdom has to be the top .1% of all kingdom proposal's I've seen. We'll see how this develops - if you continue to display the high quality work and effort I've seen thus far your "Hold" ( as I shall call it) may well be destined for greater things.

For now, I suggest you avoid the "kingdom" label until given the all clear. For now, stick with "township" or "hold" or something like that.

Really good work guys, keep it up. We always need more active and lore-writing Guilds!

Hey Estellan, As soonas you can get on, We are needing some help with some issues. And we need more people to join or I will have to move away, Unless you will PAY the guards.

You should post something on the wiki. It will help with your publicity.icon_cool.gif

How do you get to this place? I would like to come see.

To get here go to:

x: 3406

y: 97

z: 159

I know some people consider coordinates meta gaming but maps have coordinates and they have been around for thousands of years. So if you can read a map use that. If not just head north from Oren and you will find a long road that leads to us, or you will see us on the top of a mountain.

House VonSchlichten would be interested in moving our estate to your kingdom.

*Written on a beautiful piece of vellum, in elegant hand writing*

Greetings House VonSchlicten,

That is great news that you are thinking of having an estate in Sjalfvili! I am Holdas Serene Bloodcrest, as well as being the person who monitors the real estate of Sjalfvili, you can send me a pigeon (or pm) to (jacihead), or contact Jarl Luke Smith about taking a look at various plots.

Looking forward to hearing from a representitive of House VonSchlichten,

Holdas Serene Bloodcrest

Is the kingdom going to place a town or nation application?

Aye, we most definatly will be! I am not sure if Estellan is doing it, because he is away for a while, but if he is unable to I will!

((Hello all! If you don't remember me, my name is Pontus Mithra/IGN: Mithradites! I've been away for several weeks due to some nasty medical nonsense. I was made a "Huscarl" by Estellan and I just wanted to know what has been going on kingdom-wise while I was away! Do we still exist? I can't use my iron sword anymore and there are some nasty fire-things jumping about, so I will presume we are on 1.0 now :P ))