The Gentlemen Bastards

Roze

Great idea for an organization, honestly. I just think the name could be more poshy.

Did the mixture taste good, Susitsu?

Do you think it needs more flavoring?

I believe you should find a method that keeps the chocolate chips less dry, it seems as though something in the recipe is causing the chocolate chips to dry up with a lot more swiftness...find a way to preserve them more and when you bite into the cookie it will have a much more satisfying feel to it.

Hehe, we sit around drinking ale, throwing darts, acting superior, ect ect.

Susitsu, I'll private message you some information. It seems you are interested, however prefer to keep all information away from even OOC eyes. OOC information still affects IC roleplaying, which I don't wish to happen, as it will ruin the purpose of our group.

we sit around in our far far far away base drinking ale(Wine..), smoking our cigars and pipes while listing to epic music, throwing darts, acting, playing poker, acting superior, ect ect.

we sit around in our far far far away base drinking ale(Wine..), smoking our cigars and pipes while listing to epic music, throwing darts, acting, playing poker, acting superior, ect ect.

I'm good at that IRL.

* Plays tiny violin*

A member of our group has gone missing for some time now.

The 33rd of The Amber Cold, 1345 marks the day we loose one of our blades. Wherever you are Cutlass, we hope you are safe.

*Creates a plague for the lost member. Placing a red rose on the plague.

((This is a incredibly well thought out guild, that gives me the goosebumps at how gloriously sneaky it is. You give enough information to have a man interested, yet you don't give enough information to give any sort of true idea as to what it is you do exactly. I applaud the maker and members of this organization, and truly would like to continue watching it closely.))

Movement away from Aegis has not done us the best.

It has been sometime since I have last seen some of the other members.

I expect some to be missing, so I count this as a loss of the following;

Codrick, The Shadow

Perdoleo, The White.

Khronos, The Keeper.

Wyvernos. The Masked.

* pushes a boat filled with roses away from himself, watching it float away into the ocean.

'ello there. I just wanted te say that I would most certainly not like te join this guild. I doub't it could bring me any power, help me in any way, er be usefull.

*coughs several times, as if indicating something.

Row, row, row your boat,

Gently down the stream.

Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily,

Life is but a dream.

I'm not usually attracted to the guild activity, but I had to take my time and read through this, it seems like it has a lot of good rp potential, I look forward to 'hearing rumors' about your activity as the guild becomes more 'well known' - best of luck.

Hey, quick lore question, are there even hints of this group in game? Maybe whispered rumors of a group behind the government? I'm asking because I would like to impersonate one of your members in a clever plan to free my friend. However, I can't do that if nobody knows of the group's existence. I haven't looked at the group's member list, so I couldn't even tell if I was talking to one of your members, thus adding to the suspense.

((Sorry. All of that was ooc. Please place imaginary parentheses around everything said))

((Also, if it helps your decision at all, It will be a bad impersonation, not reflecting the true group in any way.))