The United Aegis Coalition

Seventh / Ryan

((This thought just occured to me. Should we charter a nation like The Teutonic Order is?))

((This thought just occured to me. Should we charter a nation like The Teutonic Order is?))

no

*You find a note pinned to boards all over Aegis thet read:

As you may have noticed when Bito_Minesmasher tried to arrest Pinsir, he escaped... I wish to tell all UAC members that I was in the UAC and was wrongly arrested for impersonating a UAC member. Send a pigeon to me to talk about this. Thank ye,

Pinsir

I would like to discuss a possible alliance between the white ravens and the UAC!

I would like to discuss a possible alliance between the white ravens and the UAC!

Send Seventh(Seventhcircle72) or Safen(X01) a bird

MC Name: ScottyBleez

Character Name: Cornelious

Character Race: Dwarf

Short 1 - 2 Paragraph Bio: I was raised a hunter. My father and I shut away from society ever since the undead destroyed my home and killed my mother. One day my father and I went to the merchant camp a couple miles away from our cabin. All of a sudden a red stick that was lit with sparks landed next to my father. BOOM! Dazed, I look to my right side only to see my fathers arm. Before everything went dark I saw a big red floating structure in the air. I saw red gleaming eyes, but no face. I realized my father was killed by the undead.

The traveling goblins that saved me brought me to the Cloud Temple. They could not keep a twelve year old in their camp. The monks healed me and told me to travel to Alras for shelter. I then had a job in an old tavern for 14 years. Wanting to see the world I sought out a job in any military. I came across the Nical Empire. Where Caleb III accepted me. I stayed, feeling like I was home. But, good things never last, the Nical was destroyed and I was left homeless. I stumbled across a message board. It had a military job available. The message said they fight for a god cause against the undead. This organization was called the UAC.

Why do you wish to join?: I wish to join because I want to fight for my father and defeat the undead.

What Division do you wish to join?: Special Forces

Do you have the Necessary Requirements to join that Division? (Only for Special Forces & Architects): Yes, most definitely.

What will you bring to your chosen division?: I will bring my loyalty, spirit, and leadership.

Will you serve Aeriel to your dying breath, as so many of our Brothers and sisters have?: I will not stop fighting until the undead are gone or I am dead.

Are you against the Undead? Please state Why: My father was murdered by the undead, I must kill them all.

Will you spread word of Aeriel & her Children, throughout Aegis?: Yes, with the highest enthusiasm.

Are you comfortable with the Server rules/ Guild rules?: Yes, they could not be better.

((are we wanting the same uniforms for all UAC members? If you would like I can make up a few and see if you like them. If we do different uniforms for each group (medic, special ops, etc...) I have one for the medics made up already. I was board and decided to make a skin, so here it is:

post-30891-0-12335600-1323376467_thumb.p <--Skin front

post-30891-0-96488000-1323376487_thumb.p <--Skin back

like I said, you don't have to use them :smile:

Just poping in to say that, Shamera, you pointed out something that we could add to the current uniforms. If you could show me a medic uniform, I would be more than happy to implement it.

MC Name: William_Talbot

Character Name: Edward Talbot

Character Race: Human

Short 1 - 2 Paragraph Bio: (Resumed Background Story) Edward Talbot was born in the Town of Quel'Thalas. Son of William and Ximena Talbot he grew up in the town and left to learn more about magic and healing, although later he will find out he's destiny was battle and combat. He quit home to look for the best mage and skill up in the art of Healing.

(While in the Server Bio) Edward Talbot arrived to Aegis and was inmediatly hired into S.A best known as STORM'S ARMY. After a few weeks of working there he becamed Mayor of the Army and left in search of a home. He traveled to north of what was known as Alstion, there he bought a home. He participated in the battles with the undead at Snowy Fields and Alstion until they both where destroyed. After this he decided to come back to his hometown. A couple of years later he returned to Oren. He was hired then into The Guardians... After some time he becamed Lieutenant on the guild and left because of political problems. He camed to Alkhazar and was hired by Lord Pampo Perea as mercenary... Then Perea and his wife, lady Dawn Perea decided to travel and take control of the land of Winterfell, then is when he was named Captain of Winterfell. Some years and a couple of battles later Pampo Perea got lost. He was asigned to be Personal Guard of Lady Dawn Perea, his lieutenant, Conrad, took his place as Winterfell captain. Later he decided to leave the job as Personal guard and return to be a Winterfell Guard. He participated then into the battle for Winterfell along with many of the WF guards, the town was lost. He now lives with the Winterfell Refugies and his very good friends, Dawn, Connor, Hempshine, Kais, Nero, Daniel, etc. He is now an Independent mercenary, skilled in the art of wielding a sword (lvl 90), currently looking for job.

Why do you wish to join?: I feel right now that I have more free time, Im more competent to take a formal charge at an Official guild and become someone in live, or even, become part of history.

What Division do you wish to join?: Special Forces, Military

Do you have the Necessary Requirements to join that Division? (Only for Special Forces & Architects): Yes I do (Swordsmanship LVL 90, 30 Mining, 15 Excavation, but sorry, no Blacksmith)

What will you bring to your chosen division?: Proper ability in the skill of Swords and technique in battle.

Will you serve Aeriel to your dying breath, as so many of our Brothers and sisters have?: Yes I will, until the end of my days.

Are you against the Undead? Please state Why: Yes, The undead took over my home, they destroyed every place Ive been on and have murdered all my best friends and companions. I shall not look for revenge, but if I got the oportunity to make them pay for all their atrocities, my blade and my soul will always be in battle.

Will you spread word of Aeriel & her Children, throughout Aegis?: I will, as I said, untill the end of my days.

Are you comfortable with the Server rules/ Guild rules?: Both of them, yes.

Thanks for taking time to read this and I hope to be accepted.

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.