-Circle Nine-

Coaster

*A Hawk drops a note near you, it reads*

Greetings,The Wolf Pack is calling upon you, we are requesting an alliance as we both have knowledge we can gain from the other. If you choose to accept this contact us. The time is upon you, act now

Attention All Members of Circle Nine:

I, Redbain Adelban, the Faceless Man, Jhaquen Q'har, and Elthor Tyrund, as a handler of many men in Circle Nine, request a formal decision. This decision is of who shall resume the seat of power whilst our leader, Will Chapman, is away. As co-founder, I shall set a time for us to meet. All those with questions send me a bird. Should you so much as mention my name, you shall be mercilessly killed. Any of those who show up to the meeting who are not members of Circle Nine will also be killed and possibly tortured ((This post is ONLY to members of Circle Nine, do not meta game and show up to the meeting if you are not in Circle Nine. This is your first and last warning)). The meeting will be an elven ((Saturday 1/7/11)) day from now, towards the middle of the night. ((8:00 P.M. EST)) At the headquarters in Alras shall be our meeting place. Everyone who shows up should be disguised as there may be Guards showing up at our door. Burn this letter as soon as it is received. Till then. ((Please message me In-Game so I can clarify who is going))

EDIT: ((Just found out from Will that most don't know of homes in Alras. Instead, meet at Redbain's Serf Home in Galahar. From there we shall walk to Wrath's Clutch. Also, do not be afraid to simply walk inside. If a guard asks, say you were told by a friend to meet there. Reveal no other information.))

[[ As there is a new topic, should this be locked? ]]

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.