The Laurelin Royal Guard

ImpinAintEZ

The Laurelin Royal Guards have disbanded. If you feel that you have a dutie to Malinor then I encourage everyone to join the Vanguard. (Link Below)

Link:http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/30298-laurelin-vanguard-recruiting/

I might consider helping or even join.

Let me just talk it over my guildmaster, if say yes I will probably Join.

This is looks good. Hope you get more members.

I might consider helping or even join.

Let me just talk it over my guildmaster, if say yes I will probably Join.

This is looks good. Hope you get more members.

Thank you, and I hope that you end up joining. We need all the help we can get.

MC name: maximas1244

IC name: Knight_Maximas

Swordsmanship skill level: 52

Archery skill level: 40

Why you want to be a Royal Guard: I am a Very skilled fighter and Archer, and Princes and Princesses all need to be protected from any type of harm, and it would be a honour willing to protect them.

Have you been in any sort of trouble with Laurelin or other nations? If yes please state what nation and why: No, I quite friendly to most of the nations.

Other Information: As you know I am with a guild so there can be times where I can't help because I am doing a trail to become a Guardian in my guild [Highest Rank].

MC name: Vulcus

IC name: Guardian Vulcus Solarius, Vanguard

Swordsmanship skill level: 45

Archery skill level: I believe it is roughly 20

Why you want to be a Royal Guard: I am currently serving in the Laurelin Vanguard, and though I appreciate the honours of guarding Malinor against our foes, I seek a higher level of doing so. Furthermore, I am a direct neighbor to the current High Princess Indelwehn, so my job as a royal guardsman would be much easier, I believe.

Have you been in any sort of trouble with Laurelin or other nations? If yes please state what nation and why:

I have not been in trouble with any powers of Aegis, and my name is clean.

Thank you for your time, sir.

MC name: ShadowoKing

IC name: Vain Loshelim

Archery skill level: 25

Why you want to be a Royal Guard: I want to protect the Princes and Princess from the threats that trying to kill them. Doing this, woud put my useful skills with bow and sword to use of protecting dear to Malinor, the Princes and Princess.

Have you been in any sort of trouble with Laurelin or other nations? If yes please state what nation and why: My name is clear, no trouble with my homeland or other nations.

Other information: I'm currently in another guild but not doing much in it so I'm going to do alot in this. So there will be hardly any worries.

MC name: maximas1244

IC name: Knight_Maximas

Swordsmanship skill level: 52

Archery skill level: 40

Why you want to be a Royal Guard: I am a Very skilled fighter and Archer, and Princes and Princesses all need to be protected from any type of harm, and it would be a honour willing to protect them.

Have you been in any sort of trouble with Laurelin or other nations? If yes please state what nation and why: No, I quite friendly to most of the nations.

Other Information: As you know I am with a guild so there can be times where I can't help because I am doing a trail to become a Guardian in my guild [Highest Rank].

You have been accepted into the Laurelin Royal Guard. The HQ is on the right of the Crossroads in Laurelin. Meet me there as soon as possible.

MC name: Vulcus

IC name: Guardian Vulcus Solarius, Vanguard

Archery skill level: I believe it is roughly 20

Why you want to be a Royal Guard: I am currently serving in the Laurelin Vanguard, and though I appreciate the honours of guarding Malinor against our foes, I seek a higher level of doing so. Furthermore, I am a direct neighbor to the current High Princess Indelwehn, so my job as a royal guardsman would be much easier, I believe.

Have you been in any sort of trouble with Laurelin or other nations? If yes please state what nation and why:

I have not been in trouble with any powers of Aegis, and my name is clean.

Thank you for your time, sir.

You have been accepted into the Laurelin Royal Guard. The HQ is on the right of the Crossroads in Laurelin. Meet me there as soon as possible.

MC name: ShadowoKing

IC name: Vain Loshelim

Archery skill level: 25

Why you want to be a Royal Guard: I want to protect the Princes and Princess from the threats that trying to kill them. Doing this, woud put my useful skills with bow and sword to use of protecting dear to Malinor, the Princes and Princess.

Have you been in any sort of trouble with Laurelin or other nations? If yes please state what nation and why: My name is clear, no trouble with my homeland or other nations.

Other information: I'm currently in another guild but not doing much in it so I'm going to do alot in this. So there will be hardly any worries.

Applications

MC name: gre7

IC name: Calith Daratrine

Swordsmanship skill level: 46

Archery skill level: Sadly my Marksmanship has been neglected and is only level 15. It is one of the skills I am currently working on

Why you want to be a Royal Guard: I am very good friends with Royal Lieutenant Maximas and he urged me to apply. If possible I would like to assist him in protecting Princess Sythra.

Have you been in any sort of trouble with Laurelin or other nations? If yes please state what nation and why: No Sir!

Other Information: Like Lieutenant Maximas I also am currently employed in another guild. Like him I will not always be available. I need a new computer it is making it very hard for me to fight effectively I will be getting one soon.

Applications

MC name: gre7

IC name: Calith Daratrine

Swordsmanship skill level: 46

Archery skill level: Sadly my Marksmanship has been neglected and is only level 15. It is one of the skills I am currently working on

Why you want to be a Royal Guard: I am very good friends with Royal Lieutenant Maximas and he urged me to apply. If possible I would like to assist him in protecting Princess Sythra.

Have you been in any sort of trouble with Laurelin or other nations? If yes please state what nation and why: No Sir!

Other Information: Like Lieutenant Maximas I also am currently employed in another guild. Like him I will not always be available. I need a new computer it is making it very hard for me to fight effectively I will be getting one soon.

MC name: Poseidonisking

IC name: Maenor

Swordsmanship skill level: 25

Archery skill level: 6

Why you want to be a Royal Guard: I wish to become a royal guard because I have seen royalty fall. Some guards are just not smart and do not protect well. I feel like I would be great at this.

Have you been in any sort of trouble with Laurelin or other nations? If yes please state what nation and why: No

[ Cov might want be more strict when you get over 5 members. After all we dont want random people joining in now would we :P

And it is to protect the jewel known as Indelwehn. So maybe put the through a touch task to prove they are worthy of guarding and are able to stand against anyone who touches out blonde leader.

Just a thought from a friend. ]