The Wolf Pack

Raptorious

((Double post.... I wasn't hiding anything... It's 12:30 am and I was tired and hungry... thanks for saying I betrayed you....))

((double post as well....mate its rp. Its 12:30 am here too. My char is extremely paranoid.))

((Is every single place in Asulon low on food? Because I can't find food anywhere))

((lol yeah i noticed that too. Try Salvus, people droppin stuff everywhere, dieing etc :P anyways gtg cya guys in the weekend for the rp to begin))

Ok, seeing that i am in command of everything while raptor is away i need the following things done if you would be so kind:

1. Could all those needing the initiation ceremony done please PM me

2. If Raptor has given you a task to do while he is away then PM me what it is.

3. Can you guys give me a list of things just off the top of your head on what needs to be done.

4. Ahh...i will think of something later.

5. ... If your interested in becoming a slave and doing stuff for me then PM me! =D

Ok, seeing that i am in command of everything while raptor is away i need the following things done if you would be so kind:

1. Could all those needing the initiation ceremony done please PM me

2. If Raptor has given you a task to do while he is away then PM me what it is.

3. Can you guys give me a list of things just off the top of your head on what needs to be done.

4. Ahh...i will think of something later.

5. ... If your interested in becoming a slave and doing stuff for me then PM me! =D

1. Initiation Ceremony needs to be done, but may have to be delayed until further notice.

2. If/When the fort gets accepted I'm in charge of the build team, being one of the people that designed it.

3. We need more organisation, a place to stay while our main base is constructed. We also need some resource gatherers and some more applicants for materialistic jobs. More active recruiting, and just some general IG RP. We could take control of a small town, and reap the benefits until our base is made, for example.

4. Alright :D.

5. And slaves are going to be acquired through raiding and such, but I don't see a problem in recruiting a few xD.

Awesome thankyou

((RP -)) Excuse me, all members of the organisation with any skill in cutting the trees, please contact me. We have something big planned and are in dire need of wood.

((So all lumberjacks please forum PM me so that I can start you off on resource gathering for our new bandit fortress, that will hopefully get accepted :3.))

*the Dark Wolf's red tufted hawk lands on your shoulder with a note attatched to its leg.

Greetings,

I think it is time that we all met in person so that you may all meet who your brothers are and who you will be fighting for an alongside.

Dark Wolf

((ok basically on Saturday GMT +0 at around 10-12, try to be online, because we will all meet up so I can divide you into your respective packs, you can rob people and we can have fun! yay :P This also includes all those pending trials. It means every single Wolf Pack member. YEs and you Arbrek. I will contact you privately to organise an Asulon location, to avoid....problems. See ya then. ))

(( Raptor get on skype!))

(( Raptor get on skype!))

((Cant Im literally going to bed now.....Ok for 5 mins. Im gonna be f***** for tomorrow mate.))