The Wolf Pack

Raptorious

I have a couple of messages to say to all of you:

Firstly we need a new smith. Any volunteers or suggestions please name em.

Secondly Adeon, I need to see your magic in action! (and i need it for something else)

Thridly, me and Cesaro came up with an idea a few years ago back in Aegis. So all WolfPack members, pick a town, any town! Preferably one that you DONT like. In a few months (Sunday IRL) we strike. ((will contact a GM/Admin for the whole war rules thing, as this is a pillage)) Name a town, I will pick the one we will raid. ((comment below)) Go nuts.

((Put a pole up? I would like to raid Salvus or Renetus, preferably Salvus.))

((lol we're gonna make it a weekly thing. The wheel of raiding? lol the name is a WIP. In the future it will be completely random. Raiding Sundays? *shakes his head* Ill think some more :P and Ill take it inot consideration))

((Shouldnt we make it more discreet?))

Whats the point?!

*laughs maniacally*

They will all fall no matter what they know!

((besides its META if they know its coming, because of the new War rules))

((Im homeschooled so i can get on pretty much everyday...LIKE A BAWS!))

Lucky! Also raptor...i would like to raid the high elven city, even though i am a high elf. Reason for this is that martins home is there and he has some food belonging to me. =D

Lucky! Also raptor...i would like to raid the high elven city, even though i am a high elf. Reason for this is that martins home is there and he has some food belonging to me. =D

*laughs*

We will get your food back!

*shakes his head*

Martin.....Anyways. Im looking for a specificthing on one of these cities. Dont worry yourselves too much about it but this is very important to me.

EDIT: What is the name of this city? and do you know its location? If yes, maybe take 1-2 Reapers with you and scout out the area.

((I voted for Renetus and Salvus, but I'd rather raid salvus, I had this big ass RP yesterday where I fooled Enor into thinking Renetus is going to attack in like a MC month lol, we shoud attack Salvus over Renetus because Renetus has a much bigger army, Salvus has a small army and no defense what so ever.))

((I'd much more prefer to raid a base when we know we have our own base, I'd start doing this once we have our base))

((I voted for Renetus and Salvus, but I'd rather raid salvus, I had this big ass RP yesterday where I fooled Enor into thinking Renetus is going to attack in like a MC month lol, we shoud attack Salvus over Renetus because Renetus has a much bigger army, Salvus has a small army and no defense what so ever.))

((I'd much more prefer to raid a base when we know we have our own base, I'd start doing this once we have our base))

((Sunday is late enough. Im bored outta my mind and Im sure all you are too. I promised you guys an active team and thats what you'll get. We raid on Sunday. And we dont need a perma base. Just set up a quick camp. And its gonna be either Salvus or this High elf city. I have a bone to pick with them.))

Daniel lookes at the men around him, he could see what was in thier eyes-it was the same determination, the same lust for war that was feeling.

(Well this should be fun, mind posting when (EST) we will be raiding sunday?

Daniel lookes at the men around him, he could see what was in thier eyes-it was the same determination, the same lust for war that was feeling.

(Well this should be fun, mind posting when (EST) we will be raiding sunday?

*smirks at the bloodlust he sees in all their eyes.*

Its been too long since Ive felt the rush of battle.....This will be ruthless.

((Havent exactly decided yet. :D))

( Hey everyone, if you would be so kind as to +1 this charter for me, i am working on it with others and we need sigs, all you have to do is go I support! or +1 Thanks! http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/38964-andromeda-nation-charter/page__gopid__271601#entry271601 )