The Wolf Pack

Raptorious

Hello, I recently received word of a wish for a Wolf-Spectre alliance. I wish to accept this alliance, effective as soon as the guild is reorganized ((Most likely 2.0)).

Forgive the delay, much has happened and I was unable to respond.

-Relgard, Spymaster of the Spectres

@fawkes- I have already stated that we are currently not accepting new members until a little after new map. Lol dont worry your app was good too :P

@Darkdragon- we look forward to hearng from you soon

I look foward te 'earin frem ye. I assume we can begin negotiations about yer _____________, yes?

-Anonymous Benefactor

I would prefer if we could keep the _______ on the down low at the moment. But yes, we may. ((pm me))

*IC* 'Ey, I'll be hopin' to hear from you soon. Giv'em a bird when me trials are on, until then, back to ta' shadows for me.

((That was all I wanted to hear ^^))

((believe me I've heard all that i need to know too. ;) What? You didnt think I knew? Believe me I knew before you did))

EDIT: ((and no I wont META becuase unlucky for you, because of my char's personality stated in my VA, I will find out IC one way or another.))

I would love to join i just need to get my villain app accepted.

This one was denied and they never told me what was wrong with it.

Info

MC Name:collinsullivan

Character Name:Tehlin_Silverpaw

Have you read, and are familiar with all server rules and villain rules?Yes

Are you sure?Yes

Links to any previous villain applications (for reference):nope

What SPECIFIC evils does your character plan on committing? Please list the number of each Evil you would like to be considered for, and specifically when/why you need them: 1 & *2a

Biography (Between 2-5 paragraphs. No walls of text, please):Tehlin lived a good life as a child, living miles away from the nearest city. A relatively busy road ran through the town, and he grew up eager to travel. One day a group of rowdy soldiers came into his town and commandeered the villagers things. These soldiers got drunk and caused a huge fire which burned down Tehlin’s home and killed his family. Tehlin lived because of his ability to withstand high temperatures and his strength, when a beam fell in between him and the door he was able to lift it. Unfortunately, his family was in a different wing of the house and he wasn't fast enough to get to them. He left his town with a burning grudge against the kingdom.

But this rage grew and grew and festered into hatred he Killed members of the Vigil Steel Guild and stole from them then he met a woman named Valencia who he fell in love with, of course... she joined the Vigils. He told her that he would stop his killing and sign a treaty with them if she would give him a chance. And she said no... Tehlin gained more rage and refused to talk about it with anyone he kept killing Vigils until it became serious. He is now considered a villain to the Vigils for his acts of hatred towards them.

Tehlin joined the Aegin Trading Company for means of money since the military "forgot" to pay him for his 10 shifts in one week. Tehlin is runner so he has to protect many valuables while in route to delivery and if someone tries to rob him he could just kill them.... In other words don't stand in his way.

Question Section - Answer with as much detail as necessary

Why does your character do what he/she does? What are his/her motives? Tehlin does what he does because of all the built up rage and hatred.

What moral boundaries does your character adhere to, if any? He will not kill a child or someone weaker then him and he will not challenge someone much stronger.

What are some notable strengths and weaknesses of your character? What might cause him/her to falter? Include things such as temptations, addictions, physical handicaps, etc. Tehlin's rage can cause him to attack people for stupid reasons and if they block him from getting where he wants to go they had better watch out.

What role will your character play in Aegis? What separates them and makes them unique and original among villains?My character is not a sick bastard (excuse my french) and he doesn't want to kill everyone. Although if they provoke him in the smallest way he will lash out and start to hurt people.

Is your character loyal or a backstabber? Does he/she trust others in return?Tehlin is very trustworthy unless backstabbed then he can become a dirty fighter that stops at nothing to get what he wants.

Why do you as a player wish to and deserve to play a villain?I think i deserve to be a villain because of all the rough things tehlin has gone through and he has plenty reason to kill and lash out.

Open Response - Answer at least four out of five listed. Do not powergame, metagame, or do anything else illegal or unrealistic. Each scenario is designed with no particular objective in mind and is open ended deliberately. Assume your character is in each position, regardless of their normal situations:

A middle aged man, a young wife, and a small male child are walking down the King’s Road together. The women walks with a long staff, and the man appears to have a scabbard at his side.

You hear knocking on your door and go to answer. It turns out to be an angry looking woman with a large human behind her. She is telling you that you owe taxes to King ___ and must pay within the fortday.Tehlin would refuse being the strong man he his he would fight his way out of any tough fight unless the huge man behind her surpasses Tehlin.

Sitting in Dawn’s Bakery, you hear two men talking in hushed voices upstairs. Sneaking up the stairs, you see a man robed in black and a Warden. The man is revealing Undead plans to a Warden. You can’t tell if the man in black is betraying the Undead, or if it is vice-versa.Tehlin would ask around and get the facts and if the man is weaker maybe get some answers out of him.

Two Guard tries to break up a fight between your acquaintance and two Goblins. Your friend slays one of the Guards as he approaches, causing the other Guard as well as the Goblins to unsheath their arms.Full out rage attack and kill the guard and the two Goblins because Tehlin is very protective of his friends and family

As you turn the corner into a dimly lit alley, a pair of young female halflings instantly run up to you. They are begging for a donation of either minas or food.Say "no" *push them out of the way "i don't have the time nor the money to care for that"

Ah... I don't get the post here^... You want to join you're going too need a fully accepted VA with minimum 1 and 2a, please don't spam this forum with that. If you'd like help with it, message Raptor14 and he'l be glad to help.

This is a guild thread not a forum help center if you want help on your VA try the Support, Feedback and Bugs sub forum