The Wolf Pack

Raptorious

((Um demanding much? Bring me at least half of the materials, and I'll see what I can do))

((please try and refrain from whole ooc sentances as I try to keep this an rp thread.))

Um you owe me much for the favours i give to you?

*laughs*

Anyways where would I get those materials from? Oh I know I'll go to my benefactor and ask him! Oh wait.......

Oh, and Cast, tis a skill I 'ave not put any pride in, but forgot teh mention tat I am rather gud wit an axe if ye need a 'and every once and a while. ((Level 99))

Oh, and Cast, tis a skill I 'ave not put any pride in, but forgot teh mention tat I am rather gud wit an axe if ye need a 'and every once and a while. ((Level 99))

That will come in handy soon. Once you have forged me my armor, I need to satisfy my bloodlust! It has been far too long since I have felt the rush of a war!

I forgot teh mention, wat do ye want teh armour te be forged o'?

At least an iron set. Preferably diamond, as I miss my old set, even though it was cracked and falling to pieces. But I will be content with Iron.

If ye want, I can get teh work makin' ye a custom set o' armour, fit fer a King! Wit engravings enchantments and all. Ye know, personalized. But it would take m' a year er two. I can 'owever get ye a Iron Suit, I 'ave one ready fer ye right now, in fact.

If ye want, I can get teh work makin' ye a custom set o' armour, fit fer a King! Wit engravings enchantments and all. Ye know, personalized. But it would take m' a year er two. I can 'owever get ye a Iron Suit, I 'ave one ready fer ye right now, in fact.

I can wait for my fitting armor. I need a set of armor for now, though. I will pop by in a week or two to pick it up. ((few minutes IRL lol))

attention people! Once our fort has been accepted you all need to sign this charter. http://www.lordofthe...200#entry269200 .

Also I am now converting every last one of you to builders until our fort is completed. Is that understood?! No contract, task or sheer boredom raiding may take priority. This must be built as soon as possible so that we may solidify our position in this new world and begin causing HAVOC!! Free ale will be provided to all those that work their arses off!!

Now get collecting materials, all of you. I understand that, Daniel (CloakandDagger) has much pine wood. Store it for now as it will come in very handy. Here is a list of all you must all collect:

1. Regular Logs (many)
  2. Wool (Black, Dark Grey, Grey, Lapis Blue, Red, Purple. If you cannot find these wools then make em. Get dyes)
  3. Goliath get ready your netherrack
  4. Gravel
  5. Coal
  6. Cobblestone

Keep this all safe for now, then we shall begin to contruct our fort. (most likely this weekend as atm my school wont get off my back for being on LOTC instead of at school :P))

((Raptor's Teacher: Find out about Create a fact file on this famous dude. Raptor: 10 minutes of LotC wont hurt right?))

((Sorry to see you leave Arbrek, never could hold that meeting.))

(( Hey guys I wanna let you know I will not be on LOTC as much as usual now, as I have been grounded by my mom from playing video games and such on school days due to the amount of long tests and exams coming up as it is the last 5 or so weeks of school left and she wants some rather high standards -_- . I will still be able to log on during the weekend so I can still RP with you guys but not as much as before so till this grounding is lifted see you guys during the weekends.))

( ^^^^^^^^^Im in the same situation though i JUST started again)