The Wolf Pack

Raptorious

((I would love to incorporate this into the 2.0 plans. Do you have teamspeak so we can talk this over? Or perhaps a PM?

I have TS Tell me what time and then we can talk it over

And to all the new recruits who have not done any trails. As soon as i have finished a few things i will post on here telling you to pm me when your on so we can do trials. (( This will most likely be tommorrow or the day after as i go on holiday on tuesday and will be away till the 20th ( I miss out on the nether event and the transfer to the new world!!! NOOO!!..and can you any of you record these two events by any chance so i can watch them at all? It would be appreciated)

((Raptor just happened to accidentally mention his guild in a ban report, I post and then I get half way up my warn bar because I advertised the guild... I didn't even say anything to advertise.))

((On another note, I'll see if I can record it all for you))

((Raptor just happened to accidentally mention his guild in a ban report, I post and then I get half way up my warn bar because I advertised the guild... I didn't even say anything to advertise.))

((On another note, I'll see if I can record it all for you))

((I'm sorry dont blame this on me. You told someone to join the Wolf Pack after mentioning that they had evil 3, whilst on a ban report. I simply commented. Besides its not like you are banned or anything.))

((I know, not bothered, but did you get a warning too? I've had like 5 warning and there all about double posting and then advertisement for guild by simon))

((I know, not bothered, but did you get a warning too? I've had like 5 warning and there all about double posting and then advertisement for guild by simon))

((Nope I never had a warning, ever.

On another note, to all those that have passed your trials, it is not over yet. To those that havent yet, we will deal with them soon. Once it is all done and dusted, we have something quite big planned soon, so be ready. I will be online either tomorrow or the day after that, or maybe even later on today.))

MC name:

NiNjAxR3M1Xx

RP name:

Ben Fawkes, although I'll be under the alias Relok'oth most of the time

Short bio 2-3 paragraphs (include your personality traits IC):

This all starts with one small thing. Power.

For the one known as Ben Fawkes, it is all about power and thrills. Having dedicated loads of his time to other... pursuits such as cannibalism and freelance assassinations. Many of these have failed, however, and now he wishes for protection. Many want him dead, or punished, and he can't let that happen. So, he's been looking round using old contacts, and what does he find? A certain Pack is what. So now, he hunts for this pack, looking to join and revel in his Hunt once again...

Something is to be noted however. Ben is a cannibal, but he is also a psychopath. He has diagnosed schitophrenia and a strong history of mental injury. He also occasionally slips into another personality, when under great stress. This has only come out once before and many people died...

Why do you wish to join us?:

I've overheard certain people talking about you, and this seems like my kind of thing. I don't bandit, but I could be an assassin?

What can you bring to us (material things as well as immaterial):

I can bring myself, one extremely good villain who knows the rules and sticks to them. All my victims have expressed OOC delight, and congratulated me. I'm also not afraid to get things done, unless I am unable to. Proof of this is me eating my brother in RP.

What are your most prominent skills (Include the level of these skills):

Although I don't have very good swords (42) or other skills, I know very good tactics. I can formulate any plan with the most simple of infomation, and a good one at that.

Do you worship Iblees?:

Second on the server bruv

Do you have a villain application? If yes what evils do you have?:

I definitely have a VA, and check my sig for the evils

Do you understand and agree to the rules:

I understand, and agree to follow unless unable, these rules.

ATTENTION EVERYONE: I am here to inform you all that we have stopped recruiting as until Aegis 2.0 as we are currently working on a few technical issues relating to the lore for Aegis 2.0 And as i am going away fo 10 days, i will miss the transfer to the new world and other events so i will not be able to train recruits.

Raptor will add to the main post <Ceased recruiting until further notice>

Sorry for any troubles this may cause

I would apply, but I don't think I can apply while being in another guild? Everyone from the old guild, the Dragon Born. There are a lot of them in here.

Teehee... I just noticed that... Problem is some of us can't keep secrets :P

MC name:tofh30

RP name:Tofh

Short bio 2-3 paragraphs (include your personality traits IC): I come from a village were fighting is compulsary, to become true to the village you must comite an assasination to some that is close to you. After I left my home looking for a force alies to share my hate and betrail with. i went from working with the dwarf legion, to being a spy, hunter and bounty hunter. i have seen it all and lived it all. i have fought undead and succeded. i have foght waves and wave of orcs and men and came out victorious with out a scrach.

I left a small group of soldiers in the deserts, fighting orcs. but they betraid me. Stole my armour weapons and left me with no bread. returning to my last home to find out that it was burnt down to the ground in the war... Now im tiered of following rules of the kings, i want a family and friends to hunt and kill with, and here I feal that here I will make my home, but i dont come to serve mead and bread i come to kill but to kill with family.

Why do you wish to join us?: To have a family to kill with, and to have people I can trust( irl: have fun and because it reminds me of a bad ass gang in skyrim by the name of dark brotherhood)

What can you bring to us (material things as well as immaterial): I had a farm, I am a very constant miner, i have alot of hunting expirience and bounty hunting aswell, i know how to intiidate people. as long as you provide the tools. I was in the dwarven archery guild.

What are your most prominent skills (Include the level of these skills):archery

Do you worship Iblees?:no

Do you have a villain application? If yes what evils do you have?:no

Do you understand and agree to the rules:yes. I have read them and I'm willing to follow to it

MC name:tofh30

RP name:Tofh

Short bio 2-3 paragraphs (include your personality traits IC): I come from a village were fighting is compulsary, to become true to the village you must comite an assasination to some that is close to you. After I left my home looking for a force alies to share my hate and betrail with. i went from working with the dwarf legion, to being a spy, hunter and bounty hunter. i have seen it all and lived it all. i have fought undead and succeded. i have foght waves and wave of orcs and men and came out victorious with out a scrach.

I left a small group of soldiers in the deserts, fighting orcs. but they betraid me. Stole my armour weapons and left me with no bread. returning to my last home to find out that it was burnt down to the ground in the war... Now im tiered of following rules of the kings, i want a family and friends to hunt and kill with, and here I feal that here I will make my home, but i dont come to serve mead and bread i come to kill but to kill with family.

Why do you wish to join us?: To have a family to kill with, and to have people I can trust( irl: have fun and because it reminds me of a bad ass gang in skyrim by the name of dark brotherhood)

What can you bring to us (material things as well as immaterial): I had a farm, I am a very constant miner, i have alot of hunting expirience and bounty hunting aswell, i know how to intiidate people. as long as you provide the tools. I was in the dwarven archery guild.

What are your most prominent skills (Include the level of these skills):archery

Do you worship Iblees?:no

Do you have a villain application? If yes what evils do you have?:no

Do you understand and agree to the rules:yes. I have read them and I'm willing to follow to it

Denied.

1.You must have a VA to join as pretty much all our actions are villainous.

2. We are not accepting new members atm due to some lore delays and the trainer will be away until the 20th.

Sorry, come back when you have a VA and all is good. Apart from that, the application was good.