The Outriders, Set Up In Aegis And Still Active In Anthos

If ye' perhaps need a secondary base, we have many guild houses in New Sorovitz, for around 10,000 Minas, send me a bird if interested.

Make a journal documenting your travels please, sir.

Heh! Here it is: "So much sea... Ooh, land. Ooh pretty ruins. More sea. Sea.Sea.SEA!

Oh, and I have completed my journey. There are some huge suprises out there, and I encourage all to go out and look... But for the love of all you hold sacred, bring a lot of boats.

If ye' perhaps need a secondary base, we have many guild houses in New Sorovitz, for around 10,000 Minas, send me a bird if interested.

We are planning on making a network of of bases all around Asulon. But we are starting in Renatus. The base in Renatus will not be our main base, we are planning on making our main base on an island somewhere when we are able to get a village charter.

Intresting i'll keep that in mind money wise

please look at the second post (:

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/41485-aslon-outriders-2nd-post/page__p__292632#entry292632

Minecraft account name: ThanonZi

Character name: Feanor_Tinuviel

Character race: Wood Elf

Character age: 18

Do any kingdoms dislike you?: None

What are your survival skills like?:

After I ran away from my family in Malinor, I had plenty of time to learn how to fend for myself. My Father had always taken me hunting, so I thought I would know how to live alone. Of course I was wrong, and my decision to leave was rash. But I certainly learned how to survive the hard way and after many hungry nights with no shelter over my head I feel I have learned how to dull the harsh reality of hunger, and blunt the sharp edge of the wild' sword.

How swiftly can you cross the wilds?:

My exuberant youth and Elven heritage grants me speed, and I use that speed in my everyday activities. I travel long distances through the wilds, and feel comfortable sprinting through them.

Are you good at remaining concealed?:

My Father taught me many things, one of them the art of the hunt. During a hunt my Father and I would remain hidden among the trees, waiting, waiting, waiting, and sometimes stalking our prey. My rashness in communication and decision making is the exact opposite of my patience on the hunt, and I can conceal myself with skill.

Are you good at navigation?:

Everywhere I go I make detailed maps and drawings of my surroundings, and use these maps and drawings to their full potential. My Father also taught me how to manipulate the stars and the growth of the wild to know my way around. I rarely do not know where I am or where I am going, and this is a talent that I keep pride in.

Are you a good archer?:

As a child I put pride in my dedication to learning archery, and that dedication certainly has payed itself off in full now that I can hunt and defend with any bow.

Do you have any particular talents?:

My bowmanship and survival skills are two of my greatest talents, but I also pride myself in my ability to harvest timber, and to use that same axe to cleave the skull of any monster.

Minecraft account name: ThanonZi

Character name: Feanor_Tinuviel

Character race: Wood Elf

Character age: 18

Do any kingdoms dislike you?: None

What are your survival skills like?:

After I ran away from my family in Malinor, I had plenty of time to learn how to fend for myself. My Father had always taken me hunting, so I thought I would know how to live alone. Of course I was wrong, and my decision to leave was rash. But I certainly learned how to survive the hard way and after many hungry nights with no shelter over my head I feel I have learned how to dull the harsh reality of hunger, and blunt the sharp edge of the wild' sword.

How swiftly can you cross the wilds?:

My exuberant youth and Elven heritage grants me speed, and I use that speed in my everyday activities. I travel long distances through the wilds, and feel comfortable sprinting through them.

Are you good at remaining concealed?:

My Father taught me many things, one of them the art of the hunt. During a hunt my Father and I would remain hidden among the trees, waiting, waiting, waiting, and sometimes stalking our prey. My rashness in communication and decision making is the exact opposite of my patience on the hunt, and I can conceal myself with skill.

Are you good at navigation?:

Everywhere I go I make detailed maps and drawings of my surroundings, and use these maps and drawings to their full potential. My Father also taught me how to manipulate the stars and the growth of the wild to know my way around. I rarely do not know where I am or where I am going, and this is a talent that I keep pride in.

Are you a good archer?:

As a child I put pride in my dedication to learning archery, and that dedication certainly has payed itself off in full now that I can hunt and defend with any bow.

Do you have any particular talents?:

My bowmanship and survival skills are two of my greatest talents, but I also pride myself in my ability to harvest timber, and to use that same axe to cleave the skull of any monster.

Accepted by second in command. Your skill in archery and map making is at an exceptionable level. You are a better archer than i which is an advantage! Would you please head to hanseti where are guild outpost is? (( x-500 z2600 )) (9for more info check the second post

Zaroth_Skulback do you keep +1'ning all of your comments, because comments like that don't really need a +1. And your reputation is very big compared to the amount of posts you have made?????

Zaroth_Skulback do you keep +1'ning all of your comments, because comments like that don't really need a +1. And your reputation is very big compared to the amount of posts you have made?????

((i did it when i was bored, i'll stop (: i gues it's a bit of a scam! i'll start -1 my posts!))

((i did it when i was bored, i'll stop (: i gues it's a bit of a scam! i'll start -1 my posts!))

((Haha I'm glad you realized, but you don't have to -1 them. Just make sure you don't do it again.))