The Outriders, Set Up In Aegis And Still Active In Anthos

((Is this guild still functioning? Just wanted to ask, because I sence you will have great adventures in version 3.0 if so...))

((Is this guild still functioning? Just wanted to ask, because I sence you will have great adventures in version 3.0 if so...))

((yes, it is still functioning. I know this because the owner of the guild is my friend in IRl))

((Minecraft account name: ryanheff74)) Name: Ryan Darkwood Race:Wood Elf Age: 150 Do any kingdoms dislike you? If so which ones and why?:Oren, although I can enter if a guard recognizes me he may chase me\report me. They sai all elves should die…I said that all humans of Oren should die…they then chased me but I escaped. What are your survival skills like?:very good. I wandered the wilderness for the majority of my life. Are you good at navigation?Im okay. Are you a good hunter?: Yes Do you have any particular talents? : parkour, stealth, Swordmanship, and spying.

Nvn found a guild don't accept me

I am going to continue writhing our lore. We have also hit a bit of financial trouble after the voyage from Elysium, therefore any donations would be appreciated, but in the mean time I will attempt to get a job or start making maps to sell as did Cevez the Wanderer before his adventuring days.

I am going to continue writhing our lore. We have also hit a bit of financial trouble after the voyage from Elysium, therefore any donations would be appreciated, but in the mean time I will attempt to get a job or start making maps to sell as did Cevez the Wanderer before his adventuring days.

((http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/83619-lore-wip-cevez-the-wonderer/))

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.