The Outriders, Set Up In Aegis And Still Active In Anthos

Minecraft account name: ((Icelifreakx))

Character name: "My name is Hawkes, you will find it quite convinient"

Character race: "Do I have pointy ears? Do I look green, or small? Of course, I am a human"

Character age: "I am a man of 17, quite young, but don't let that fool you."

Do any kingdoms dislike you? If so which ones and why?: "I am welcome in all Kingdoms."

What are your survival skills like?: ((Hawkes has been living around the outside of towns, hunting, scouting and monster hunting. He is very skilled with swords, carpentry, farming, and mining. More you might know if we RP))

How swiftly can you cross the wilds?: "As swift as you may require."

Are you good at remaining concealed?: "I like to think so."

Are you good at navigation?: "I would have to scout the area first, but if I do so properly, I will never get lost. I have a good sence of direction"

Are you a good archer?: "No, unfortunetly. But my swords-skill will more than compensate for it."

Are you good at battle tactics?: "Yes, and no. While I have not done much of actual tactics, I am a witful lad, and that is quite important in tactics, is it not?"

Accepted. I believe you have got an old version of the application but it is nothing to worry about. Good archery is not needed but it generally helps with hunting but you will be a valuable new addition to the Asulon Outriders. You should only head to the island once you are prepared for a long journey. You may explore the island but try to remain within sight of the buildings. When we have met I will tell you what to do.

Minecraft account name: lolugotpwned1

Character name: Titus Metellus

Character race: human

Character age: 19

Do any kingdoms dislike you? If so which ones and why?: None of the kingdoms know I even exist most likely, that could change though.

What are your survival skills like?: Run everywhere all the time, sleeping is minimal, weapon always on the ready.

How swiftly can you cross the wilds?: Very swiftly

Are you good at remaining concealed?: Yes, I consider it my specialty

Are you good at navigation?: Fairly good

Are you a good archer?: Pretty decent

Do you have any particular talents?: I think my specialty is being stealthy, I seem to do a lot of that now-a-days. I think my builidng skills are pretty good as well.

Minecraft account name: lolugotpwned1

Character name: Titus Metellus

Character race: human

Character age: 19

Do any kingdoms dislike you? If so which ones and why?: None of the kingdoms know I even exist most likely, that could change though.

What are your survival skills like?: Run everywhere all the time, sleeping is minimal, weapon always on the ready.

How swiftly can you cross the wilds?: Very swiftly

Are you good at remaining concealed?: Yes, I consider it my specialty

Are you good at navigation?: Fairly good

Are you a good archer?: Pretty decent

Do you have any particular talents?: I think my specialty is being stealthy, I seem to do a lot of that now-a-days. I think my builidng skills are pretty good as well.

Accepted. You will need to improve on several things like for example learning that long term survival requires a good amount of sleep and no over excursion. You should only head to the island once you are prepared for a long journey. You may explore the island but try to remain within sight of the buildings. When we have met I will tell you what to do.

*a note is pinned up below the poster*

Construction work is currently been the main event on the island, we have been working hard to ensure there are to be enough houses/rooms for the wanderers and the outriders on the island. I wish to note that I have noticed hawkes has been accepted to this guild, according to the letter I got from him to join the wanderers he is aged 10, we are currently disputing his age. ((Also if you need to get to tge island please read the post, there are co-ordinates but please rp as if you where reading a map))

Minecraft account name: badspelling

Character name: Isaac

Character race: Human

Character age: Twenty

Do any kingdoms dislike you? If so which ones and why?: None, but considering that humans aren't on good terms with Kal'Dwain I would prefer to avoid it.

What are your survival skills like?: I can survive off of scraps.

How swiftly can you cross the wilds?: Rather quickly.

Are you good at remaining concealed?: You will never see me coming.

Are you good at navigation?: I can use terrain to navigate.

Are you a good archer?: I can hit an apple from 100 meters away.

Do you have any particular talents?: I've been learning the art of hand-to-hand.

Minecraft account name: badspelling

Character name: Isaac

Character race: Human

Character age: Twenty

Do any kingdoms dislike you? If so which ones and why?: None, but considering that humans aren't on good terms with Kal'Dwain I would prefer to avoid it.

What are your survival skills like?: I can survive off of scraps.

How swiftly can you cross the wilds?: Rather quickly.

Are you good at remaining concealed?: You will never see me coming.

Are you good at navigation?: I can use terrain to navigate.

Are you a good archer?: I can hit an apple from 100 meters away.

Do you have any particular talents?: I've been learning the art of hand-to-hand.

Accepted. You will be a valuable new addition to the Asulon Outriders. You should only head to the island once you are prepared for a long journey. You may explore the island but try to remain within sight of the buildings. When we have met I will tell you what to do.

*Picks up the leaflet and reads it, interested.*

*Scribbles down a reply*

Greetins, outriders. My name be Ned, and I've been looking for a guild like yers. I've bin livin' in a small town as a farmer for quite some time now and have decided that it's the adventurers life fer me. I can' seem to stan' still for half an hour until I want something interestin' to happen!

((Minecraft account name: Ryski ))

Name: Ned (surname unknown)

Race: Human

Do any kingdoms dislike you? If so which ones and why?: Nope. ((New to the server, so none ave had the chance to develop a dislike towards me))

What are your survival skills like?: I spent two weeks straight travelin' from me birthome to the cloud sanctuary. I developed some useful survival skills in that time, especially during the night. My survival skills are not half bad, but there is always room for improvement.

Are you good at remaining concealed?: Aye, I am. Being shorter then the average man of my age I can find myself in tighter and more concealed spots then most. I know how fast the human eye adapts to the night, and I know how far it can see and when.

Are you good at navigation?: Ar, there's a funny one. Never ben good at readin' maps, I daresay. I remember my way to all the important spots. I also know which star points north, but I could never quite figure out which one point south. I hoped I would improve on me navigation traveling with you good folk.

Are you a good hunter?: Aye. Hard not to pick up a few tricks when ye grew up in a town surrounded by game. I used to always bring home somethin' tasty.

Do you have any particular talents?: I grew up with a town blacksmith, so naturally I'm not at all bad with that. Made some pretty nice blades in the day. I have equally as good talent with farming, and have never let a crop go to waste. I've also picked up a few things te do with herbology, but no where near as good with it as I am with smithing an' farming.

*Picks up the leaflet and reads it, interested.*

*Scribbles down a reply*

Greetins, outriders. My name be Ned, and I've been looking for a guild like yers. I've bin livin' in a small town as a farmer for quite some time now and have decided that it's the adventurers life fer me. I can' seem to stan' still for half an hour until I want something interestin' to happen!

((Minecraft account name: Ryski ))

Name: Ned (surname unknown)

Race: Human

Do any kingdoms dislike you? If so which ones and why?: Nope. ((New to the server, so none ave had the chance to develop a dislike towards me))

What are your survival skills like?: I spent two weeks straight travelin' from me birthome to the cloud sanctuary. I developed some useful survival skills in that time, especially during the night. My survival skills are not half bad, but there is always room for improvement.

Are you good at remaining concealed?: Aye, I am. Being shorter then the average man of my age I can find myself in tighter and more concealed spots then most. I know how fast the human eye adapts to the night, and I know how far it can see and when.

Are you good at navigation?: Ar, there's a funny one. Never ben good at readin' maps, I daresay. I remember my way to all the important spots. I also know which star points north, but I could never quite figure out which one point south. I hoped I would improve on me navigation traveling with you good folk.

Are you a good hunter?: Aye. Hard not to pick up a few tricks when ye grew up in a town surrounded by game. I used to always bring home somethin' tasty.

Do you have any particular talents?: I grew up with a town blacksmith, so naturally I'm not at all bad with that. Made some pretty nice blades in the day. I have equally as good talent with farming, and have never let a crop go to waste. I've also picked up a few things te do with herbology, but no where near as good with it as I am with smithing an' farming.

Accepted. You will be a valuable new addition to the Asulon Outriders. You should only head to the island once you are prepared for a long journey. You may explore the island but try to remain within sight of the buildings. When we have met I will tell you what to do.

((Minecraft account name: ))

Colaone1

Name:

Sam Delumir

Race:

Adunian

Do any kingdoms dislike you? If so which ones and why?:

Not as far as I know.

What are your survival skills like?:

In my previous jobs i've had to survive off of the land, from mushrooms to rotten flesh, my stomach can bare near anything. I've also adopted the skill of concealment on my tasks.

Are you good at remaining concealed?:

Yes, I have been trained and tested on concealment.

Are you good at navigation?:

Yes, I'm not brilliant at using maps, though I get by.

Are you a good hunter?:

Yes, this is one of my many survival skills.

Do you have any particular talents?: I grew up on a farm, i've adopted the skills of my father, though I have not farmed for quite a while, and may be a little rusty on it. Because of my elvish blood I am quite agile and quick.

Colaone1

Name:

Sam Delumir

Race:

Adunian

Not as far as I know.

In my previous jobs i've had to survive off of the land, from mushrooms to rotten flesh, my stomach can bare near anything. I've also adopted the skill of concealment on my tasks.

Yes, I have been trained and tested on concealment.

Yes, I'm not brilliant at using maps, though I get by.

Are you a good hunter?:

Yes, this is one of my many survival skills.

Do you have any particular talents?: I grew up on a farm, i've adopted the skills of my father, though I have not farmed for quite a while, and may be a little rusty on it. Because of my elvish blood I am quite agile and quick.

Thank ye. Migh' be almost a week ((irl, I'm going away for a bit)) before I make it there. I'll start the journey in a few days.

mariozxy

Name:

So'Karatha

Race:

Kharajya

None

One mightta saayy, Karatha issa like ze cheetah. Sneasksy but fast Karatha iss. Karatha survivessa however possible.

Karatha canna notta be seen, when Karatha doesntta wanna be seen. Karatha learnssa at ze young age, that iffa Karatha notta sneaksy, then Karatha will not catch egg layeerss.((chicken))

Karatha survivssa in the wild. Yess Karatha is goood at, naaviigaaation.

Are you a good hunter?:

Karatha hassa hunted his whole life. Karatha knows how pink snout thinkssa. Karatha knowssa how to a hide in long-bark ((tree)). Karatha issa the best.

Do you have any particular talents?:

Karatha issa good at bow and arrow. Karatha knows howwa to use javelin alsoo.

mariozxy

Name:

So'Karatha

Race:

Kharajya

None

One mightta saayy, Karatha issa like ze cheetah. Sneasksy but fast Karatha iss. Karatha survivessa however possible.

Karatha canna notta be seen, when Karatha doesntta wanna be seen. Karatha learnssa at ze young age, that iffa Karatha notta sneaksy, then Karatha will not catch egg layeerss.((chicken))

Karatha survivssa in the wild. Yess Karatha is goood at, naaviigaaation.

Are you a good hunter?:

Karatha hassa hunted his whole life. Karatha knows how pink snout thinkssa. Karatha knowssa how to a hide in long-bark ((tree)). Karatha issa the best.

Do you have any particular talents?:

Karatha issa good at bow and arrow. Karatha knows howwa to use javelin alsoo.

You will be welcome to join us (even though we had a bit of an encounter with your race before), we will make sure that there is no racism towards you. You should only head to the island once you are prepared for a long journey. You may explore the island but try to remain within sight of the buildings. When we have met I will tell you what to do.