The Outriders, Set Up In Aegis And Still Active In Anthos

*Zaroth laughs reading the reply by Zeerick and writes one to the dwarf*

To Zeerick

My my, what have you come to. I shall admit I have not much against khajyars bar they threatened to sacrifice us to there gods. For goodness sake Zeerick as far as we could know he might be planing to send some of his cat friends to kill us! Why it's a daft idea accepting a creature of a race who kicked us off our rightful home! I suggest you remove him at once or I'll cause trouble and you should know I can.

Sincerely Zaroth (not Sel'Oul)

*Zaroth laughs reading the reply by Zeerick and writes one to the dwarf*

To Zeerick

My my, what have you come to. I shall admit I have not much against khajyars bar they threatened to sacrifice us to there gods. For goodness sake Zeerick as far as we could know he might be planing to send some of his cat friends to kill us! Why it's a daft idea accepting a creature of a race who kicked us off our rightful home! I suggest you remove him at once or I'll cause trouble and you should know I can.

Sincerely Zaroth (not Sel'Oul)

*Writes a note to Zaroth

Dear Zaroth,

You should know that I do not tolerate racism! I believe that a man can be good or bad no matter what race they are!

((Minecraft account name: Chrome_ ))

Name: Grayther

Race: Human

Do any kingdoms dislike you? If so which ones and why?:

I don't think so.

What are your survival skills like?:

I learned survival skills from books in a library, so I certainly know what to do, though I'm not very experienced in that respect.

Are you good at remaining concealed?:

I spent much of my childhood sneaking around my family's manor, as I believed my curfew was much too early.

Are you good at navigation?:

I have an uncanny sense of direction and was taught how to read a map.

Are you a good hunter?:

My father hired an experienced hunter to train me (upon my (many) requests) how to hunt, and I've been on several hunting trips since.

Do you have any particular talents?:

I'm quite good at swordsmanship and my years spent helping villagers haul lumber and goods into town have not been wasted, as I learned the value of hard work and got some muscle along with it.

Zeerick

And I shall not tolerate you dancing off in fantasy with an elf and a khjyar, like I said it's daft to accept to such creatures. I assume I still have my powers and positions in the guild even though I have been gone for many a year and therefore I wish to claim right for the guild and cevez. As as we know khjyars may have killed our beloved ceez in true honour to the lord and to the great bethren of my zentrice I assume my role as leader. I therefore am challenging your authority for the guild, your dispicble management and careless talk I my view is a sin your careless and don't know how to lead. I challenge you your power be a man and accept and see who your recruits will follow be a mouse and cower to your precious guild. I give you fair warning that I mean buissnes

Sincerely

Zaroth

((Minecraft account name: Chrome_ ))

Name: Grayther

Race: Human

Do any kingdoms dislike you? If so which ones and why?:

I don't think so.

What are your survival skills like?:

I learned survival skills from books in a library, so I certainly know what to do, though I'm not very experienced in that respect.

Are you good at remaining concealed?:

I spent much of my childhood sneaking around my family's manor, as I believed my curfew was much too early.

Are you good at navigation?:

I have an uncanny sense of direction and was taught how to read a map.

Are you a good hunter?:

My father hired an experienced hunter to train me (upon my (many) requests) how to hunt, and I've been on several hunting trips since.

Do you have any particular talents?:

I'm quite good at swordsmanship and my years spent helping villagers haul lumber and goods into town have not been wasted, as I learned the value of hard work and got some muscle along with it.

Accepted. You seem like you are willing and would be a good addition to the guild. Don't worry about lack of experience in the survival aspect of the guild, we will make sure your comfortable with it before we send you out to do any tasks. You should only head to the island once you are prepared for a long journey. You may explore the island but try to remain within sight of the buildings. When we have met I will tell you what to do.

Karatha issa verry tired. Outsiders headquarters issa verry farr. And assa for youurra talk of Karatha being treacherouss, Karatha assures yeu, Karatha doessa not love otherra racess, but Karatha doessa not kill for, fun, hmm. Doa notta speak of Karatha illy, or Karatha will havva, howwa do yew say,"Bone toa, pick with yeu."

Zeerick

And I shall not tolerate you dancing off in fantasy with an elf and a khjyar, like I said it's daft to accept to such creatures. I assume I still have my powers and positions in the guild even though I have been gone for many a year and therefore I wish to claim right for the guild and cevez. As as we know khjyars may have killed our beloved ceez in true honour to the lord and to the great bethren of my zentrice I assume my role as leader. I therefore am challenging your authority for the guild, your dispicble management and careless talk I my view is a sin your careless and don't know how to lead. I challenge you your power be a man and accept and see who your recruits will follow be a mouse and cower to your precious guild. I give you fair warning that I mean buissnes

Sincerely

Zaroth

Zaroth,

your claim to the leadership of the guild is being discussed with the guild. As for the Elf and the Kharajya I believe they can be trusted: you should not judge a person you have not met.

Zeerick

I've begun my march to the island. Expect me there in a few days.

I've begun my march to the island. Expect me there in a few days.

Youa willa notta reach soon. It took Karatha manny weeks, to getta dere. ((hour irl, plus u cant use boats till ur like 7/8 of the way there))

Karatha becamma lust from da island. ((i forgot to say setsoul after i left. Im not going to come back tho, it takes waaay to llong, tell me if you have another base closer to the mainland))

Karatha becamma lust from da island. ((i forgot to say setsoul after i left. Im not going to come back tho, it takes waaay to llong, tell me if you have another base closer to the mainland))

((bad luck i did the same :( when i first went to the island, sadly we currently don't have anyother!)) bases!!))