The Outriders, Set Up In Aegis And Still Active In Anthos

Minecraft account name: Zimzam97

Character name: Zamo

Character race: Human

Character age: 39

Do any kingdoms dislike you? If so which ones and why?:Nope

What are your survival skills like?:

I have adapted to his situations ever since I had to pull myself from the burning wreck of my family home. I have spent many a cold night walking the wild plains hunting and slaying beasts of all kind of shape and size. I can cook the meat that I gather, but prefer to eat them as raw as possible as this saves time and valuable resources.

How swiftly can you cross the wilds?:

I have worked for two mighty kingdoms opposite ends of the world and knows how to get to different locations as quickly and cost-effectively as possible ( I know what amount of food to bring etc so that I do not have to hunt during a scouting mission.)

Are you good at remaining concealed?:

I have spent many a night following a bandit or stalking my prey. I take great pride in the fact that my eyes have adapted to darkness and my sleek bodily structure is almost impossible to detect at night while I am still. I can tell which route will be safest and have learnt that the longest route is often the safest route for me and any party I may be in.

Are you good at navigation?:

I have traveled most of this world and I never forget a significant land structure or landscape. My map making skills are good, but probably not many people could understand my quick notes and scribblings, although when producing maps for sale I neaten them up and take time and pride in my maps.

Are you a good archer?:

I could definatley be trained as an archer as my technique is somewhat rusty. I prefer to use a sword, but would happily switch to a bow if it meant the success rate of a job being greater.

Do you have any particular talents?:

I am a decent farmer and miner, and can gather wood from trees fairly successfully.

I am a decent blacksmither and a very well trained swordsman.

Accepted by second in command. Your bow skill shall be trained as will mine. I believe you are a valuable member and will work well for the guild. Head to new sorovitz to the guild outpost! ((x500 z2600)) good luck. ((Please read the second post as it goes into more about lore and where abouts http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/41485-asulon-outriders-information-we-are-recruting-on-the-1st-post/page__gopid__326378#entry326378))

A small bird lands on the desk of the Asulon outriders headquarters, attached to it's leg is a rolled up peice of parchment, it reads...

Minecraft account name:

Zimzam97

Character name:

Zamo

Character race:

Human

Character age:

Do any kingdoms dislike you? If so which ones and why?:

Nope, none.

What are your survival skills like?:

My survival skills have only increased sine I pulled myself from the burning wreck of my family's home. Since then I have spent many a cold night camping out in a cave or gathering food. I find that at night I can gather food much more effectively as my pray cannot see my stealth-like shadow.

How swiftly can you cross the wilds?:

I have explored much of Asulon since arriving here and have been to all of the greatest nations. Because of the amount of time I have spent in traversing the world my speed and agility at doing so has increased. I can find the quickest route just by looking at the layout of the land.

Are you good at remaining concealed?:

I keep pride in my ability to remain undetected. I can conceal myself in the smallest of shadows and my eyes have grown used to the dark of the night. During the day I can conceal myself behind objects or in doorways, but I am much better at doing so at night.

Are you good at navigation?:

I always keep maps of my travels and I can recognize any significant building/structure or landscape. I am never lost with or without my maps and always know in which direction to head.

Are you a good archer?:

My archery is fairly average and I can hunt animals. I could still use alot more training as at the moment I prefer to use my jeweled blade.

Do you have any particular talents?:

I can farm, chop down trees and forge items and materials fairly well and effectively. The skill I hold as my highest is my skill with a blade, I can wield any blade as a deadly tool, but can control it's power to be used for good.

((oops sorry for posting twice, I thought the other one got deleted as it did not show on my screen, it is very similar to my first one so could you delete it, or just ignore it please))

Yet another helpful way to get around Asulon

((Zaroth Skulback has lost the usage of his account therefore he is getting a new which I believe means he has to reroll which means we have to kill off Zaroth meaning that Zamo will proberbly be promoted to Land Master. We have also moved our guild house to another island. Our lore is still advancing in the ideas and lore section, we are hoping that if it is accepted we will make an event proposal, which will be to do with our lore, I'm not going to give anything away yet.))

*Observes the Guild, seeing it's few members* *He approachs the leader and speaks to him*

Hello sir, I see that these are the Asulon Outriders, if you want to become more sucessfull you could be incorporated into the Crimson Blades as a unit. i could also give you some feedback and how to improve your system.

*Observes the Guild, seeing it's few members* *He approachs the leader and speaks to him*

Hello sir, I see that these are the Asulon Outriders, if you want to become more sucessfull you could be incorporated into the Crimson Blades as a unit. i could also give you some feedback and how to improve your system.

Thank you for the offer but our guild wishes to remain independent because it is continuing the outriders of old who followed Cevez the Wanderer, there were only 20 members with Cevez. We are also a non militaristic guild, we are against most violence unless it has good reason, as I have seen The Crimson Blades are very militaristic.

I see what you are saying... we fight for what we think is right and we help those who need our assistance. Also may I give you some advice. You have too many ranks and the officers command too many lower ranking officers. The offer still stands as you can follow your code whilst still being part of the Crimson Blades.

I see what you are saying... we fight for what we think is right and we help those who need our assistance. Also may I give you some advice. You have too many ranks and the officers command too many lower ranking officers. The offer still stands as you can follow your code whilst still being part of the Crimson Blades.

I belive after confuring with Zeerick that we wish to remain independent. We understand that are history may not be changed, but murging are guild with a guild, like yours, may get us more members but from the wrong audince of people that actualy want to join this guild. I have wanted to follow the footstep of cevez for a long time for my own personal reasons. If we where to join up with your guild in one way or another the members of the guild would not be pure and probaly would have the wrong attitude towards what we aim to achive with this guild. ((but giving us support and feedback would be helpful))