The Outriders, Set Up In Aegis And Still Active In Anthos

Just a casual reminder from the Forum Moderators in relation to the nature of OOC posts being disallowed. The master of this page should monitor this page constantly and remind the Forum Moderators if they require a post to be removed.

Thanks,

-Syrenne-

Just a casual reminder from the Forum Moderators in relation to the nature of OOC posts being disallowed. The master of this page should monitor this page constantly and remind the Forum Moderators if they require a post to be removed.

Thanks,

-Syrenne-

((Sorry about that i shall remind the owner to check up the page. He's been working mainly on the guild in game.))

In the name of Godfrey of the House Horen,

the first of his name, Lord of the Human kingdoms and protector of the Realm;

I Mirtok of the Teutonic Order,

Duke of Hanseti and Warden of the south,

Request that all members and it's leaders to assimilate the guild into the Holy Oren Empire- and move into its lands- immediately or face the full force of The Teutonic Order.

Your response should be promptly decided and delivered; Failure to submit will yield actionary measures at the hand of The Order.

May God have mercy on your soul.

In the name of Godfrey of the House Horen,

the first of his name, Lord of the Human kingdoms and protector of the Realm;

I Mirtok of the Teutonic Order,

Duke of Hanseti and Warden of the south,

Request that all members and it's leaders to assimilate the guild into the Holy Oren Empire- and move into its lands- immediately or face the full force of The Teutonic Order.

Your response should be promptly decided and delivered; Failure to submit will yield actionary measures at the hand of The Order.

May God have mercy on your soul.

I have seen this "request" given to several other guilds. Our guild has only just settled on an island. We chose this island because it is where our Hero Cevez the Wanderer died there. We do not wish to abandon this island because of that. Also why do you wish us to join you, we have no reason to, nor have you have never shown us any kindness or hostility. If you are calling upon us to fight we are NOT a fighting guild, we are an explorers guild.

You have been given the option to either assimilate or die. I do not care for your sentimental reasonings behind the settlement of the island, I act on the behalf of King Godfrey and he demands your absorption. Do not condemn your people to a life of constant death, pain and destruction. Take my offer and join Oren, I do not wish to exterminate a group that desires adventure. However, if you continue to defy the demand, I will without hesitation raze your entire settlement and kill anyone whom has ever been under your name. But do allow me to clarify, joining Oren will not force you to disband. Godfrey simply requests that you move your group to the lands of Oren.

(And you can become the Adventurer Guild of Oren :) )

((Or the Oren Outriders))

Perhaps we can come up with a compromise, our guild does not want to leave our island yet you insist that we should. I propose that the Asulon Outriders make another base in Oren. Both bases will be equally as important as each other for we needed a base on the mainland anyway, we just hadn't decided where. The reason for my previous reluctance is that my now deceased friend told me that he had seen some of your soldiers killing innocents in the war against Renatus, if you can prove this wrong then we will come happily. I believe that I might still own a guild house in New Sorovitz, but I am not sure, we were given it for free. ((We dont want to change our name))

There appears to be some confusion between us. Are you claiming that Hanseti killed innocent Renatians or Renatians killed innocent Hansetians? There have been many wars involving Renatus and simply calling the event you are referring to the Renatus war offers no basis for explanation.

As for New Sorovitz; That town is under the control of me as I am the Duke and former king of Hanseti. The whole town is scheduled for a complete demolition as it no longer serves and beneficial purpose.

Finally, I would not be the person to talk to in regards to a compromise. I am on Orders of Emperor Godfrey of Oren (King of Hanseti, Renatus, Salvus, and Seventis) to seek out and either absorb or destroy all guilds that are not under Oren. Make contact with the emperor for further details on the subject of your guild, talk to me if you have come up with an answer so that I may either march on your island or offer you a free ride to your new home.