16 years old

[Time-Zone]:

Mountain Time

[How much time you can be online per day]:

2-4 hours a week, more on weekends.

[How long have you been playing on the server?]:

A little over 3 months.

[Why do you, as a player, want to be a Ranger?]:

Personally I want to be a U.S. Army Ranger when I join the military. Server wise, I want to grow my character's personality and his skills.

[Do you have TS?]:

Yes, Recon96. My email is [email protected].

[How did you hear of us OOCly]?:

The Forums

In Character Information

Name:

Talon Litoris

Ranger Name / Alias [Your "other" name. Think Peter Parker / Spiderman.]:

Raven

Have you read, and understood, the Creed?:

Yes I have.

Race:

Human

25 years old

Experience:

Legionnaire in the Westfall Legion, Apprentice in the Glenwood Guard

Skill levels [All of your skills that have at least one point in them]:

Lumberjacking 10

Swordsmanship 40

Mining 20

Excavation 7

Archery 11

Wrestling 5

Blacksmithing 5

Why do you wish to join?:

I wish to join the Phoenix Rangers because, I want adventure and to help a great cause for the city I love. Also, I'd like to grow my skills and develop my personality.

Describe your personality:

I am an adventurous and yet not talkative fellow. If you make me mad, I can have a very hot temper.

Describe your personal attributes:

My personal attributes consist of loyalty, agility, stealth and power. These attributes allow me to move in and out of a location undetected and allows me to overpower my enemies with ease.

Will you be one hundred percent loyal to Renatus and to the rangers? Do you consider yourself a loyal person?:

Yes I will definitely be one hundred percent loyal to Renatus and to the rangers. Yes I do consider myself a loyal person.

Who or what have you been loyal to in the past, are you still loyal to them now? Explain why/why not?:

I was loyal to a Legion in Westfall. But they have been disbanded.

How did you hear of us [[RPly]]? The recruiter at the Cloud Temple?:

The Cloud Temple

Do you understand you, as a ranger, will be fighting for Renatus?

Yes I do.

Some Additional Out of Character Questions

[show me you know how to talk in OOC:]

((Will you be on tomorrow?))

[Will you, both ICly and OOCly, commit yourself to being a ranger?]:

Yes i will.

[Link to VA for applying character if you have a VA:]

Don't have one yet, but I am getting one.

[Link to Server Application:]

[When applying, grammar and capitalization matter!]

[MCname]:Wopper_jr

[Age]:13

[Time-Zone]:Pacific

[How much time you can be online per day]:few hours

[How long have you been playing on the server?]:Like 4 weeks

[Why do you, as a player, want to be a Ranger?]: I need money, and a house, and I don't like the soldiers in Oren, they are too corupt

[Do you have TS?]:I don't know what that means

[How did you hear of us OOCly]?:On the forums

In Character Information

Name:Connor Hawkins

Ranger Name / Alias [Your "other" name. Think Peter Parker / Spiderman.]:Hawkeye(or if that is copyrighted, eagleye)

Have you read, and understood, the Creed?:Yes

Race:Human

Experience:Moderate

Lumberjacking-12

Swordsmanship-12

Farming-1

excavation-4

archery-39

wrestling-40

Why do you wish to join?:I wish to protect and serve

Describe your personality:I am funny, strong-willed, and likes the company of the ladies

Describe your personal attributes:I am good at archery, and unarmed

Will you be one hundred percent loyal to Renatus and to the rangers? Do you consider yourself a loyal person?:yes

Who or what have you been loyal to in the past, are you still loyal to them now? Explain why/why not?:I was in a town D'haria, but it was just a temporary job, then I had to leave

How did you hear of us [[RPly]]? The recruiter at the Cloud Temple?:I heard from your second in command, Euronian

Do you understand you, as a ranger, will be fighting for Renatus?Yes

[show me you know how to talk in OOC:]((<--with these guys-->))

[Will you, both ICly and OOCly, commit yourself to being a ranger?]:yes

[Link to Server Application:]http://www.lordofthe...__1#entry429722

Tired, but determined, Euronian walks to the awaiting Pigeon at his window. He sighs as he recognizes the name, Eagle speaking about it several times already. He takes out a piece of parchment, a quill, and ink, and he begins to write his response.

2rdvhw7.jpg

Euronian then takes the bird, gives it a rub on it's head, and gives it some bread crumbs he was eating. He then ties the note back onto the birds leg and sends it off to the applicant.

Application For The Rangers:

Out of Character information

[MCname]:

Recon_Soldier96

[Age]:

16 years old

[Time-Zone]:

Mountain Time

A little over 3 months.

Personally I want to be a U.S. Army Ranger when I join the military. Server wise, I want to grow my character's personality and his skills.

[Do you have TS?]:

The Forums

In Character Information

Name:

Talon Litoris

Raven

Yes I have.

Race:

Human

25 years old

Experience:

Legionnaire in the Westfall Legion, Apprentice in the Glenwood Guard

Lumberjacking 10

Swordsmanship 40

Mining 20

Excavation 7

Archery 11

Wrestling 5

Blacksmithing 5

I wish to join the Phoenix Rangers because, I want adventure and to help a great cause for the city I love. Also, I'd like to grow my skills and develop my personality.

I am an adventurous and yet not talkative fellow. If you make me mad, I can have a very hot temper.

My personal attributes consist of loyalty, agility, stealth and power. These attributes allow me to move in and out of a location undetected and allows me to overpower my enemies with ease.

Will you be one hundred percent loyal to Renatus and to the rangers? Do you consider yourself a loyal person?:

Yes I will definitely be one hundred percent loyal to Renatus and to the rangers. Yes I do consider myself a loyal person.

Who or what have you been loyal to in the past, are you still loyal to them now? Explain why/why not?:

I was loyal to a Legion in Westfall. But they have been disbanded.

The Cloud Temple

Yes I do.

Yes i will.

Don't have one yet, but I am getting one.

Sore and tired, trying to get some long needed sleep after being up for 43 Hours straight, flops into bed with a grunt. Laying there on his stomach, he rolls over onto his back only to find that a Application Pigeon has flown into his residence. He gets up, allowing the pigeon to land on his held out arm. He then carries the pigeon to his desk and takes out a peace of parchment, a quill, and some ink. He then writes down his response as he begins reading through the application.

34e24jp.jpg

Euronian, tired and beaten from the long time awake, clumsily attaches the note back onto the pigeon. He then sends the pigeon off forgetting to feed it and then falls back into bed.

To all of the Accepted Rangers still waiting for Initiation, I ask that you send me a Private Message via the Forums to begin your initiation process. All Applicants who do not send this message before July 10th will be notified about this process on July 8th.

Sincerely, Ranger Ele

[MCname]: colin1389

[Age]:17

[Time-Zone]: Eastern stander time.

[How much time you can be online per day]: 7 Hours, give or take a hour.

[How long have you been playing on the server?]: About a year and 2 months now.

[Why do you, as a player, want to be a Ranger?]: Well after my last guild (The White Ravens) got taken over more or less. I got borde very quick and i've been looking for some place else to role play for quite some time.

[Do you have TS?]: Nope.

[How did you hear of us OOCly]?: Just found this post in the forums.

In Character Information

Name: Striker_Vanguard

Ranger Name / Alias [Your "other" name. Think Peter Parker / Spiderman.]: Raven ((if you accept Recon_Soldier96. I'll pick a different name))

Have you read, and understood, the Creed?: I have.

Race: Elf

Experience: I was a high ranking officer of the White Ravens. I've been a student at the high elf collage and have learned some Elfish. When i was part of the White Ravens i did some of the battle planing. I have some skill with a sword.

Lumber jacking 22

Swordsmanship 53

Mining 100

Farming 23

Excavation 20

Archery 6

Wrestling 11

Blacksmithing 2

(Any skill not listed is a zero.)

Why do you wish to join?: I mist the thrill of adventure and heat of battle. But mostly i'm here to fill the void left be hide from The White Ravens. Your guild has a imported role in the peace of a nation, Thats some thing i care about. simple knowing that what i'm doing is for the better of a nation and it's people.

Describe your personality: A caring elf, Who some times slacks off but will all ways make up for it. He's all for gold at the end of the rainbow but takes the trip slow just to see what he can see, Learn what he can learn. For him to know something is he's biggest prize. Knowing his no the only one makes him happier.

Describe your personal attributes: All ways sticks by some one side if he feels what his doing is right. He's knack for Invention, give him some gears and iron and you might have something good.

Will you be one hundred percent loyal to Renatus and to the rangers? Do you consider yourself a loyal person?: I do and I will l give my life to help thoughts in need.

Who or what have you been loyal to in the past, are you still loyal to them now? Explain why/why not?: The White Ravens, I was one of the founders. I helped it grow and stand with it till the very end.

How did you hear of us [[RPly]]? The recruiter at the Cloud Temple?: The man at the Cloud Temple told me. He was a very nice man.

Do you understand you, as a ranger, will be fighting for Renatus? I do.

[show me you know how to talk in OOC:] ((Hello))

[Will you, both ICly and OOCly, commit yourself to being a ranger?]: I do.

[MCname]:

Recon_Soldier96

[Age]:

16 years old

[Time-Zone]:

Mountain Time

A little over 3 months.

I want to grow my character's personality and his skills. I am also looking for adventure on this server.

[Do you have TS?]:

The Forums

In Character Information

Name:

Richard Litotis

Talon

Yes I have.

Race:

Human

25 years old

Experience:

Legionnaire in the Westfall Legion, Apprentice in the Glenwood Guard, Legendary Swordsman

Swordsmanship 100

Archery 40

Axe Mastery 27

Yes I will definitely be one hundred percent loyal to Renatus and to the rangers. Yes I do consider myself a loyal person. I will stay loyal to them until the day I die.

I was loyal to a Legion in Westfall. But they have been disbanded. As to the Glenwood Guard they too have been inactive for some time and is now under different leadership.

The Cloud Temple

Yes I do.

Yes i will.

Don't have one yet.

[MCname]:Rururuho

[Age]:17

[Time-Zone]:U.S Central

[How much time you can be online per day]:5 Hours

[How long have you been playing on the server?]:for about 2 years

[Why do you, as a player, want to be a Ranger?]:I want to have a different perspective of roleplay and learn to get better at it

[Do you have TS?]:yes

[How did you hear of us OOCly]?:My friend and I wanted to find something cool to do on the server so we surfed the forums and found this...

In Character Information

Name:Zazzerok_Orland

Ranger Name / Alias [Your "other" name. Think Peter Parker / Spiderman.]:Shadowwalker

Have you read, and understood, the Creed?:Yes

Race:Human

Experience:I served under Prince Lancel as his bannerman but quit due to the lack of command we were given.

Skill levels [All of your skills that have at least one point in them]:I am an excellent archer and am currently training my smithing skills. I am also a very good lumber jack.

Why do you wish to join?:I want to serve under a leader who has a backbone and is able to lead correctly

Describe your personality:I am a very friendly person who enjoys helping others.

Describe your personal attributes:I have much experience in leading men and was directed to find flaws in defenses. I made Solace nearly unbreachable. I have been trained in the arts of stealth and have much patience.

Will you be one hundred percent loyal to Renatus and to the rangers? Do you consider yourself a loyal person?:Aye, I consider myself very loyal

Who or what have you been loyal to in the past, are you still loyal to them now? Explain why/why not?:I was loyal to Prince Lancel at first then due to his lack of command I lost respect for him and my loyalty to him faded away.

How did you hear of us [[RPly]]? The recruiter at the Cloud Temple?: My friend and I were walking to Arethor right after we had resigned from our positions at Solace. We overheard a man recruiting for the rangers. We looked at eachother and agreed to try the rangers out and start our lives anew.

Do you understand you, as a ranger, will be fighting for Renatus?Yes

[show me you know how to talk in OOC:]double brackets such as this Ex:((someone sent me a message))

[Will you, both ICly and OOCly, commit yourself to being a ranger?]:Yes

[MCname]:parading_bull

[Age]:15

[Time-Zone]:Eastern time zone.

[How much time you can be online per day]:Several hours.

[How long have you been playing on the server?]:Only a couple hours to be honest.

[Why do you, as a player, want to be a Ranger?]:Well it looks like a really cool job and suits my character perfectly.

[Do you have TS?]:No but I can get one if I get accepted.

[How did you hear of us OOCly]?:The forums.

In Character Information

Name:Agon Chidak.

Ranger Name / Alias [Your "other" name. Think Peter Parker / Spiderman.]:Shadow.If that is taken then Torn.

Have you read, and understood, the Creed?:Yes of coarse.

Race:Wood elf.

Experience:A lot of experience in battle.I Agon Chidak have been using ranger stealth and archery when I was 11 years old hunting down animals.I am well trained with a bow and quite stealthy, those are all traits I use in battle.I have found myself in many confrentations were I had to yous my bow and have lived through them all.

Skill levels [All of your skills that have at least one point in them]:Archery:45 , Mining:15 and fishing:15.

Why do you wish to join?:I meet all the traits of a ranger and think I would be a perfect for the job.I already do many of this job on my own time with no pay so this would work out perfectly for me.

Describe your personality:I am a nice guy that you can always have a laugh with.However I am quite short tempered.I will take orders but if you tell me to go try and take out a whole army by myself I will be having a laugh myself. to be honest.What I mean is I will die fighting for the Rangers but if you send me on a mission that isn't very important and I know I will die doing I will be forced to decline.I am quite easy going though and will always help out.

Describe your personal attributes:I am very loyal and always willing to help people in need.I am all about dedication.If I do get the awesome opourtunity to join the rangers then I will have full dedication to them and will be willing to die for them.

Will you be one hundred percent loyal to Renatus and to the rangers? Do you consider yourself a loyal person?:Yes I am a completely loyal person and will always be loyal to the rangers.

Who or what have you been loyal to in the past, are you still loyal to them now? Explain why/why not?:I know this will sound silly but I have been loyal to friendship in the past and yes I am still loyal to it now.I always looked out for his halfling friend that was alone in the woods.I still continue to visit him and I even saved his life once.I never abandoned the halfling in his time of need or ever for that matter.

How did you hear of us [[RPly]]? The recruiter at the Cloud Temple?:I hear people talking about tis group every now and then.

Do you understand you, as a ranger, will be fighting for Renatus?Yes and I fully support fighting for Renatus.

[show me you know how to talk in OOC:](( and ))

[Will you, both ICly and OOCly, commit yourself to being a ranger?]:Yes.Well OOC irl of coarse not but in game always!

[Link to VA for applying character if you have a VA:]I have no villain app.

[Link to Server Application:]http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/63316-parading-bull-application-2-only-for-syrenne/page__p__494610__hl__rangers__fromsearch__1#entry494610

[MCname]:

Hacker_Ex

[Age]:

[Time-Zone]:

Mountain Time

I am normally on about for about an hour a day but sometimes more.

4 months

Because I want to develop my character and have a better experience inside the world of Asulon.

[Do you have TS?]:

Yes but still trying to get it working.

From my Brother who found you and has applied.

In Character Information

Name:

Nathan Trout

The Patriot

Aye! I have.

Race:

Human

Experience:

I was a Vallark Bannerman for a while, then I left because I Wanted to move back to the Realm of Oren. I am a Blacksmith, Tracker, and Hunter.

100 Blacksmith

85 Ax mastery (getting it to 100)

3 Archery (wanna get it to 40)

Because I want to help protect Renatus, and I felt this was the best way I could.

I am a protective and kind man but I am as tough nails when it comes to surviving and fighting.

I am 6’0 tall, muscular build and from the North.

Aye, I will. I am both Loyal and Patriotic!

I was Loyal to the Vallarks, but am not anymore because I felt a calling back to my birthplace of Arethor and to protect my King. I would still take an arrow for any of those men from the Vallarks.

I heard about you from a recruiter taking to another man.

Aye! And I’m would be honored to fight for such a glorious Nation!

((You put two around your statement.))

Aye, I will.

I do not have one but am in the process of making one.

[[Due to how busy I am, I cannot make a long RP acceptance post. Please forgive me]]

-snip-

Accepted. Meet me in Arethor at the ranger's cabin, along the river just outside the city. It sits next to the great wall.

-snip-

Denied. My fellow ranger had told you to apply in 2 elven weeks [[July 15th]]. Apply at the right date, my friend.

-snip-

[[Denied on the basis that the server hasn't even been up for 2 years...]]

Denied. You do not specifically tell me of your skills [[levels]], along with other mishaps.

-snip-

Accepted. Meet me in Arethor at the ranger's cabin, along the river just outside the city. It sits next to the great wall.

-snip-

What to do after acceptance:

Report to Eagle, Ele, or Oasis in Arethor for initiation.

[[What to do OOCly after acceptance:

"Watch" this topic and set it to immediate notifications

Figure out ICly how to get to Arethor.

Add Eagle and Ele, if possible, as a buddy IN GAME.

Eagle's MC name: Awackypenguin

Ele's MC name: Euronian

Also, do note that only Eagle, and Ele can see applications. Don't meta.]]

[MCname]: ciansmyth

[Age]: 14

[Time-Zone]: UTC-08:00; Pacific Time

[How much time you can be online per day]: A few hours on the server, more on the TS.

[How long have you been playing on the server?]: Since October of last year. I've matured a lot since then, as this was only my second Minecraft RP experience, and have learned a huge amount thanks to the awesome people who inhabit this server.

[Why do you, as a player, want to be a Ranger?]: It's always fun to take part in the guild aspect of Lord of the Craft not just ICly, but OOCly as well. To me, it's also a great way to build relationships with other people through the TS.

[Do you have TS?]: Yes, and I'm very active on it.

[How did you hear of us OOCly]?: By finding this guild in the guilds subsection.

In Character Information

Name: Cykan.

Ranger Name / Alias [Your "other" name. Think Peter Parker / Spiderman.]: Calix.

Have you read, and understood, the Creed?: Yes.

Race: Wood Elf.

Experience: Worked in the Sentinels of Normandor as a fairly skilled archer.

I have no zeroes, but some are very low:

Archery: 50

Lumberjacking: 11

Swordsmanship: 12

Mining: 8

Cooking: 15

Fishing: 2

Farming: 11

Excavation: 6

Wrestling: 17

Axe Mastery: 3

Blacksmithing: 6

Why do you wish to join?: To be part of another group/guild, specifically one where Cykan can put his skills to good use.

Describe your personality: Cykan's very confident in his own beliefs, sometimes overconfident. This leads him into many arguments or debates, but he's not by any definition stupid. He just tends to believe himself right and others wrong. He's still friendly in general, though, and has good morals behind all of his actions.

Describe your personal attributes: He's competent at fist-fighting as well as wielding a bow, but doesn't generally get involved with blades. Cykan doesn't like to back down from combat unless strongly ordered to do so. He holds his bow especially steady with his prosthetic left hand, which he acquired from being a tad bit overconfident when insulting some Undead at his old Treetop Inn in Asulon.

Will you be one hundred percent loyal to Renatus and to the rangers? Do you consider yourself a loyal person?: If Cykan judges that a group has competent morals, he will dedicate himself to said group. However, if at any time he's told to do by a group that he considers questionable morally, he may start to also question his loyalty to said group.

Who or what have you been loyal to in the past, are you still loyal to them now? Explain why/why not?: Cykan was loyal to Normandor, and was part of the Sentinels. The Sentinels were recently disbanded due to an exploit by their commander and a few others into Oren to rescue a prisoner. The new military of Normandor doesn't seem to have the organization and morals, and Cykan's mad at the political aspect of Normandor for disbanding all of the Sentinels because of the actions of their leader. Therefore, he decided that allegiance to Normandor wasn't what he wanted, leading him to try to join the Phoenix Rangers.

How did you hear of us [[RPly]]? The recruiter at the Cloud Temple?: Cykan was moping about at the cloud temple a small time after he left Normandor. He overheard a group of three men talking about joining guilds, and one of them was trying to convince the others to join this one. Cykan listened in for a while before deciding he needed to restore the guild aspect of his life, and therefore applied.

Do you understand you, as a ranger, will be fighting for Renatus?: My character owes no particular allegiance to any nation at this point, so if he was to be accepted, he'd welcome a new nation to fight for. He used to fight for Normandor, but once the Sentinels were disbanded and the Vanguard formed, he gave up on the Normandor military groups.

[show me you know how to talk in OOC:] (( (insert offense here) BAN REPORT)). In seriousness, though, I usually use brackets [[]] as opposed to the parentheses for my OOC chatting.

[Will you, both ICly and OOCly, commit yourself to being a ranger?]: Yes, I will. My character is very committed to any organization he joins. OOCly, as stated before, I'm very active on the TS and will be on it often.

[Link to VA for applying character if you have a VA:] No VA.

[Link to Server Application:] The topic's long gone. Hope this doesn't matter too much :/

[MCname]:

Beast_Teemo

[Age]:

[Time-Zone]:

Perth, Australia

4 Hours.

Check my 'Joined' date.

I find it extremely interesting and it sounds fun!

[Do you have TS?]:

Yes.

Saw your noticeboard.

In Character Information

Name:

Sarina.

Howl.

Aye, I 'ave.

Race:

I am Human.

Experience:

I have hunted with my father a fair bit.

[i have 106 credits. I am going to put them into Cooking & Herbalism.]

I am in a horrible situation with finance. This pays well and it actually interests me a fair bit.I also want to cook for you and heal the wounded. [Herbalism & Cooking]

Fairly quiet, prefer to speak than fight but I know I could kill. I know it.

I am a strong woman. I'd rather not say much more.

Will you be one hundred percent loyal to Renatus and to the Rangers? Do you consider yourself a loyal person?:

Of course. Cross me 'eart, hope to die.

I haven't met any one who has been deserving of my loyalty as of yet. Though, if I am accepted, I am sure I will.

Aye. I heard him clear and well. I was interested soon after.

Of course. I do not step into something I know nothing of, I am wise enough to know things like this.

[Hello.]

Yes, I will.

N/A

I couldn't find it.

Sarina smiles when she is done, knowing her life is up and running again.

[MCname]: gingernut97

[Age]: 15

[Time-Zone]: GMT+1

[How much time you can be online per day]: 1-2 hours at the weekend and holidays, 1 hour or less on weekdays

[How long have you been playing on the server?]: 3 or so months

[Why do you, as a player, want to be a Ranger?]: As a player I want to be a ranger for the pay and the roleplay that will be involved in it as it will require team work in chat and out of chat which will push my capabilities in roleplaying and teamwork.

[Do you have TS?]: Yes.

[How did you hear of us OOCly]?: Through the information board by Arethor.

In Character Information

Name: Merkel "Falcon"

Ranger Name / Alias [Your "other" name. Think Peter Parker / Spiderman.]: Falcon

Have you read, and understood, the Creed?: Yes, I have read and understood the creed.

Race: Human

Experience: Former Archer Auxiliary of the Blackwood Legion led by Cailean Baelish. Part of the Taurus Cohort.

Lumberjacking: 6

Swordsmanship: 9

Mining: 0

Cooking: 9

Fishing: 0

Farming: 2

Excavation: 0

Archery: 60

Wrestling: 13

Axemastery: 5

Blacksmithing: 0

Why do you wish to join?: I wish to join ye of The Phoenix Rangers because I believe I may be able to do some good in this lifetime and I am in possession of Military experience ye may find of use.

Describe your personality: Serious, straight to the point, neither a King or a Pawn.

Describe your personal attributes: I believe myself to be a good Archer, I have a sharp eye and a true heart to my cause and almost never miss.

Will you be one hundred percent loyal to Renatus and to the rangers? Do you consider yourself a loyal person?: Aye, I shall be loyal to Renatus and fellow rangers and pledge my life to the cause and lay my life in their hands.

Who or what have you been loyal to in the past, are you still loyal to them now? Explain why/why not?: I have been loyal to the Blackwood Legion but it were disbanded and I have been seeking a group to offer my services to. I have no loyalty to the Legion now.

How did you hear of us [[RPly]]? The recruiter at the Cloud Temple?: I stumbled upon your offering of services on a notice board in yonder city Arethor.

Do you understand you, as a ranger, will be fighting for Renatus? Aye, I understand I will be fighting for this Renatus.

[show me you know how to talk in OOC:] Whats everyone doing? Are we ever going to have a kings road...there are way too many towns in Oren and they are way to spread out and there are so little people in the capital :/

[Will you, both ICly and OOCly, commit yourself to being a ranger?]: Yes I will IC'ly and OOC'ly commit myself to being a ranger and answer the call for any Ranger associated events at an acceptable time as long as it doesn't deprave me of sleep.

[Link to VA for applying character if you have a VA:] N/A

Out-Of-Character

Minecraft Account Name: My in account name is gingernut97

How old are you?: I am 15 years old.

Time-Zone/Country of Residence: I live in England. The time zone is

Do you have a good grip on the English language/good grammar?: Yes, I thoroughly enjoy reading and am a bit of a "grammar fanatic" to others which may prove annoying to others!

Small 2-3 Sentence Description of yourself: I am a GSCE's student and I'm your average PC gamer. I'm not very sociable yet find others gamers easier to socialise with. I enjoy Anime, Manga and reading Stephen King books. I enjoy the community on Minecraft and have heard this server is great so here we go!

How much time could you be on the server weekly?: I will be on the server on weekdays, perhaps 1 or 2 hours but on weekends most likely 3 hours or more.

What do you know about Roleplaying? Give a definition of what it means to you: Roleplaying is acting out your fantasies but to me roleplaying is an escape from reality in which you can develop your "second life" and be whoever you wish to be.

What experience have you had in Roleplaying, if any?: I started roleplaying when I was 12 with D&D, I tried out LARP'ing with my mates a month ago (Never again...*shudder*) and I have been RP'ing on Gmod servers (mostly on the hardcore HL2 servers).

In your own Words, define what the act of Meta-Gaming is: Its a tactic used by gamers of RP'ers to "cheat" the game using outside knowledge of the games monsters, hiding spots, etc even though their character within the game would not know about them thus ruining the experience for others. For example, you’re playing some good ol’ D&D with you friend an you come across a monster, you attack it but fail to hit it, but your friend who has previously encountered this monster in another game of D&D attacks it’s weak points even though his new character in this game has not ever seen that monster so this would be unfair to other players an would ruin the point of the game.

In your own Words, define what the act of Power-Gaming is: Power-gaming in roleplaying is when you are not giving others a chance to defend themselves such as if you are kidnapping someone you don't give them a chance to struggle, run, etc. This will ruin the chance for a more interesting story as it develops rather than just throwing someone in your van and then driving off. (This was an example of what happened to me on a Gmod RP server) Power-Gaming is forcing roleplay onto other players/roleplayers without any attempts or chances. *Example: You're being held down by two or more players in roleplay, and you roleplay back with (/me) pushes them all off and runs.

What do you expect this server will be like?:I expect it to be a huge story with lots of people participating in fueling one large adventure in which everybody remains fully in character with flawless roleplaying skills.

What other server(s) have you played on and why did you leave them?: I've only played on only one Minecraft RP server called Godcraft, I left as I didn't like it that much as a few of the community members weren't the nicest of folk.

Have you read, understood, and agreed to the rules?:

Yes,I have read them and I understand all of the rules. I readily agree and accept to every rule.

Do you promise to abide by said rules, and laws? This includes the Server, Forum, and Teamspeak set Rules:

Yes,I will follow all the laws and any added in the future.

How did you hear about us? Did someone refer you?: I saw the trailer on youtube and have watched videos by Potatoorgy recorded on the server which showed how amazing the builds and players are.

Have you previously made an Application? Yes I have previously made an application; this is my 4th one due to the 1st and 3rd being denied and the 2nd one being denied due to a misunderstanding on my part about the 24 hour time limit until you could post another application.

Application 1: http://www.lordofthe...137#entry447137

Application 2: http://www.lordofthe...107#entry448107

Application 3: http://www.lordofthe...943#entry449943

In-Character:

Character Name:

My characters name is Merek.

What Race are you?:

My selected race is Human.

What Sub-Race are you? (note, you aren’t required to have a sub-race):

I have not selected a Sub-Race for my character.

Biography (Please make this at least 2 paragraphs long. This must include the history of your character and his life as well as age, appearance and personality, etc.):

Merek was a lone child with a once loving family he was born in the year of 17, he once had a younger sister but lost her after she was trampled on by runaway horses escaping from her fathers barn in the year of 23, he was raised on a farm in the great lands of The Holy Oren Empire, all day Merek would dream wistfully about adventuring the lands of Asulon doing battle with the beasts of the darkness and saving Men, Women and Children alike. Instead of this seemingly happy daydream Merek would have to plough his fathers fields and clean out the stables. His Mother was a strictly religious woman who stayed inside most of the day either praying to her lord or doing the housework, most of the time she did them simultaneously. His father though spent his days outdoors and never praying, he had lost all faith after he had returned from the battle of boot when he was once a soldier, he had lost all faith in his lands fertility yet he still sowed and ploughed the field in hope of finding one stem of life, the stem which would once again make them wealthy. In later years Merek's father breaks his leg after falling in a hole whilst ploughing the field once more, the leg never heals fully leaving his father with a constant limp for the short remainder of what is left of his life.

In the year of 31-When Merek turns 14 he had lost his dreams of adventuring which had been stomped upon so easily as it was such hollow fantasy through the harsh years of ploughing his fathers fields for him, he had taken up bird watching which had proven to be an effortless task given his keen eye with his bird like vision which had sprouted the nickname "Hawk" among the surrounding farms children, whilst he was bird watching Merken "Hawk" Ails, spotted a dark spot upon the horizon moving increasingly closer in a cloud of dust. In an hour they have arrived, a rogue group of travelling bandits, Merken counts 5 of them he runs to tell his parents, his father hobbles over to the kitchen window to see what lies ahead and grunts, he leads Merkel out of the room and says "Merken take my bow to defend yourself and run outside, take Barley out of the Barn, she's the fastest, ride out to the nearest town and never look back!” Merkel ran from the farm in Arethor where he had lived all his life and has never stopped running from his past, he has since become a mercenary armed only with his fathers bow and a keen eye, he hides within the darkness and takes down those with the darkest hearts, he is known to his friends-and his enemies by the name of "Hawk". He holds a fear but also a burning hatred towards the bandits that ended his parents lives, he uses the money gained from his jobs and quests to pay his way towards finding the bandits who killed his mother and father. Merkel has jet-black hair, chestnut eyes, a leathery tanned face from his long treks across the land and is currently 28, he has a small scar above his right eye and he wears a green hood and mask over his face. Merkel has a dry sense of humor and is serious, he keeps away from others and does not talk about his past, he is a lone traveller moving throughout Asulon on his ever-lasting quest to avenge the ones he loved.

What are your Character's ambitions?:

My characters ambition is to find and kill the group of men that murdered his parents.

What is your character’s favorite tool? (sword, pickaxe, shovel, etc):

Mereks favorite tool is his fathers Bow, he uses it to shoot his targets.

What is one of your Character's most skilled talents?

Mereks most skilled talent is archery due to his strong arms from the years of laborous work on his father’s farm and his long sight that earned him the nickname "Hawk".

Screen shot of skin:

Whilst traveling from the Cloud Temple you see a small Halfling, being harassed by two armed warriors. They appear to be trying to steal money from him, how does your character respond?

Merkel walks up to them and he would ask what they are doing. When the 2 warriors turn to Merkel and try stealing money off him Merkel quick draws his bow and tells the 2 to back away, the next warrior walks closer whilst unsheathing his sword Merkel hits him over the head knocking him unconscious, he then tells the conscious warrior to pick his friend up and leave or he’ll kill him. Merkel walks towards the Halfling and hands him some Minas to make up for what he lost when the warriors stole money from him.

Your character wanders into Alras, and comes across a small stall, behind which a well dressed man is standing. He’s offering various wares, the merchant turns to you and says in a posh accent " 'ello there, what can I do you for today?" What is your character response?

Merkel: Merkel looks though the stores wares and after discovering nothing when the shopkeeper asks he replies with “Nothing, I'm just browsing thank you, I’ll let you know when I find something of interest, although do you happen to sell any arrows here?” the shop keeper replies “Well yes, I do happen to have some arrows, how many do you wish for?” Merkel replies “I need 40 arrows.” The shop keeper says “That will be 60 Minas, Merkel pays the shopkeeper and afterwards he asks him “Is there an inn nearby” when the shopkeeper says yes Merkel and gives 5 Minas extra for his helpfulness.

Whilst wandering in the wilds, your character comes across a small hut, which looks abandoned. Inside it you see a chest containing a few iron bars, and a golden sword. How would your character respond?:

Merkel looks around the small hut, when he finds the Iron bars and the golden sword he thinks to himself “Hmm…better not take it I am not a thief nor poor so I better leave this in here in case the owner comes back” after searching around the hut for a map he gives up and exits the hut and then closes the door behind him.

Hungry and lost in the wilderness, you stumble across a small trading camp nestled among the forest, they greet you in the common tongue, how do you respond?

Half starved Merkel stumbles into the camp, the people- 5 men and 3 women (one of whom is pregnant) quickly look towards his direction with wide eyed expressions, one of the men draws a sword so Merkel raises his hands to display he means no harm. Merkel then proceed by pointing to the food they have cooking on their camp fire they have and he mimes dying and then eating, the people nod to say that they understand he’s dying of hunger so then one of the women hands Merkel a plate of what appears to be cooked pork, Merkel smiles and takes the food quickly eating it, he puts any leftovers in his bag for when he sets off to find his way out of the forest. After putting the leftovers in his bag Merkel rummages though his bag and produces 3 gold ingots, he hands them to the woman who handed him the food and sets off out of the camp.

You hear word that bandits occupy the road outside the town in which you have been staying. The town guard have gathered, and are asking for assistance to help eliminate them. The leader of the party is offering a reward for any who offer their support. How does your character act on this information?:

Knowing Merkel is good with a bow he will offer his services upon the town guardsmen as his parents were killed by bandits and doesn’t want the same happening to anyone else, he will help them so then he can gain there trust in case Merkel may need them in future and so he can use the money to buy supplies so he can move on to the next town. Merkel might improve on the plan on how to ambush the bandits if he see’s any faults. Instead of money though Merkel would ask for some food instead. I apologise in advance, due to my app being in the Archives I could not provide a link so Thu'um copy and pasted it for me to post it in here.

*Merkel sighs as he lays down his tired hand now slightly twisted from his tireless writing and stretches it out releasing the quill from its entrapment in the stiff and tired jaws of its deathtrap. Merkel strokes the pigeons head and rolls up his note tying it carefully to the pigeons thin leg with a piece of frayed thread from his hood, nodding at his careful work he pats the pigeons head with his index finger and lifts it up almost throwing it into the deep blue skies above. Merkel ponders to himself subconsciously "Need to get to Arethor anyhow, need to buy some string and arrows..." and begins striding over to the cloud temple to board the carriage that leads to the Capital kicking up clouds of dirt in his scuffed leather boots*