[Now With Pay!] The Phoenix Rangers

Phoenix Rangers

((Little busy and pressed for time so I am going to skip the roleplay I usually add before giving my verdict. The application is being denied for the reasons listed: needs to be fleshed out, you didn't answer some of the questions correctly, and your halfling goes against the written lore a tad bit, but I would like to see you apply again and would be happy to have you join us to enjoy the fun of being a Ranger. If you have any questions as to what you did wrong or failed to answer correctly on the application, feel free to ask here, through a pm, or a /tell ingame. My MC name is Rurikk just incase you didn't already know. Feel free to apply again as soon as you want to.))

Guest Grey

Application For The Rangers:

Out of Character information

[MCname]: spartansoldier8

[Age]: 14

[Time-Zone]: GMT +1

[How much time you can be online per day]: in the vacation 5-6, school 3-4

[How long have you been playing on the server?]: 4 months

[Why do you, as a player, want to be a Ranger?]:

To seek adventure and help out as good as i can, aswell as training my skills even more

[Do you have TS?]:

No, but i have skype :3

[How did you hear of us OOCly]?:

wiki, ranger job board and some friends

In Character Information

Name: Eagle Aengulshot

Ranger Name / Alias [Your "other" name. Think Peter Parker / Spiderman.]: Turin or Aengulshot, whatever sounds best

Have you read, and understood, the Creed?: Yes

Race:Human, subrace Adunian (basically half elf half human, who live up to 200 years)

Experience:Been a guardian and Adunian ranger

Skill levels [All of your skills that have at least one point in them]: 75 Axe, 100 archery, 100 stealth and 25 herbalism

Why do you wish to join?: To train my skills even more, and putting them to good use in the ranger guild, and the army of renatus

Describe your personality:Kind and friendly, although sometimes peevish and rude, prefers to listen instead of talking

Describe your personal attributes:Smart, loyal and Adaptable

Will you be one hundred percent loyal to Renatus and to the rangers? Do you consider yourself a loyal person?: Yes

Who or what have you been loyal to in the past, are you still loyal to them now? Explain why/why not?:

To my friends, mentor (i'm also a squire) and ex-adunian rangers and guardians

How did you hear of us [[RPly]]? The recruiter at the Cloud Temple?: I came by a man who said phoenix rangers were recruiting, so i wrote this letter as soon as i was home

Do you understand you, as a ranger, will be fighting for Renatus? Yes

Some Additional Out of Character Questions

[show me you know how to talk in OOC:]((using brackets, for saying to quit the ooc and questions, mostly in pm's

[Will you, both ICly and OOCly, commit yourself to being a ranger?]: Yes

[Link to VA for applying character if you have a VA:]N/A

[Link to Server Application:]N/A (lost)

[When applying, grammar and capitalization matter!]

Ranger Silence whistles a short combination of notes and a few seconds later a series of synchronized thumps are heard as the apprentices practice their aim and hit most of the targets in the forest training course for that morning, Silence congratulates the few that hit the targets and speaks quietly with the ones who did not, giving a few tips and telling short stories of his own failures when he had been an apprentice to give them assurance that it happens and that they will get better with practice, after the training had concluded, he walks back towards his home and saw yet another pile of miscellaneous reports and odd assortments of papers were tacked to his door, walking up he grasps the stack and yanks it from the door and enters into his home, he strolls over to his desk and sits down. "Let's see what we have here then..." he lifts his feet up and rests them on top of the desk and begins sifting through the papers until he finds the applications and begins reading the first one, a few moments later he smiles and nods, "An experienced Ranger... hmm, yes he shall do." he inks the stamp and slams it on the paper, then places it in the accepted tray. Silence whistles a few notes and then an apprentice walks in, Silence holds up the application, "Find this lad for me please, I would like to meet him." the apprentice nods and walks out of the room.

((Accepted, pm me on the forums or use a /tell in game for more info and when to start, my MC name is Rurikk just in case you didn't already know. I look forward to meeting you in game and can't wait for you to start your career as a Ranger for Oren.))

[MCname]: joshbee

[Age]: 34

[Time-Zone]: Central

[How much time you can be online per day]: As much or as little as I want normally (several hours daily)

[How long have you been playing on the server?]: I have only recently been implemented.

[Why do you, as a player, want to be a Ranger?]: Elves and Rangers have been a RP constant throughout most games I have played, I see no reason to change now.

[Do you have TS?]: No, I have Vent but I can download and install easily. I do have a gaming headset with mic.

[How did you hear of us OOCly]?: Reading the forums

In Character Information

Name: Thadyn Wyndtalker

Ranger Name / Alias [Your "other" name. Think Peter Parker / Spiderman.]: Silent (I am an elf of few words so those closest to me haven often referred to me by this name.)

Race: Wood Elf

Experience: I've lived in the woods all my life. I have a bit of skill with a bow as well as a sword. I can also use an axe for more than just chopping down trees, if you know what I mean.

Skill levels [All of your skills that have at least one point in them]:

Lumberjack 17

Swordsmanship 16

Mining 8

Cooking 7

Farming 2

Archer 15

Unarmed 2

Axe 10

Stealth 15

Why do you wish to join?: I wish to be part of something bigger. I desire to help others beyond myself. Also, if I'm being completely honest...money and lodging doesn't hurt either!

Describe your personality: An elf of few words, many consider me aloof. Underneath that though is a heart that yearns to have meaning. Don't mistake my silence for coldness, I am just more...observant than most.

Describe your personal attributes: Fiercely intelligent, a quick study both of technique as well people. Courageous. Honest and honorable.

Will you be one hundred percent loyal to Renatus and to the rangers? Do you consider yourself a loyal person?: Yes

Who or what have you been loyal to in the past, are you still loyal to them now? Explain why/why not?: My family and no...they are dead now. I am all that remains.

How did you hear of us [[RPly]]? The recruiter at the Cloud Temple?: I came across a small home owned by one of the name, Count Hawk. Outside this home was a man who told me I look the right sort and should I require or desire adventure and a grander meaning in life I should join your ranks.

[show me you know how to talk in OOC:] ((Um, ok, here ya go!))

[Will you, both ICly and OOCly, commit yourself to being a ranger?]: Yes

[Link to VA for applying character if you have a VA:]

[Link to Server Application:]

https://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/68288-second-application/

[MCname]: Yannirog

[Age]: 15

[Time-Zone]: EST

[How much time you can be online per day]: Ranges from 2-4 hours.

[How long have you been playing on the server?]: About half a year.

[Why do you, as a player, want to be a Ranger?]: I want to be a Ranger because I need to belong to a community and be with people a lot of the time or the server bores me.

[Do you have TS?]: Yes.

[How did you hear of us OOCly]?: The forums :P.

In Character Information

Name: Valdar Blackthorne

Ranger Name / Alias [Your "other" name. Think Peter Parker / Spiderman.]: (( Not sure, Will need to be given a name))

Have you read, and understood, the Creed?: Yes.

Race: Human

Experience: Valdar is a stealthy man and although he doesn't have much training with the ranged weapons he is willing to learn anything. Valdar is a quiet person and usually stays unseen because of his build.

Lumberjacking: 20

Mining: 50

Cooking: 50

Unarmed: 20

Axemastery: 100

Stealth: 30

Blacksmithing: 30

Why do you wish to join?: I have been lonely all my life and desire a tightly knit community I can belong to.

Describe your personality: I am quiet, even paranoid at times but I always stand up for what's right.

Describe your personal attributes: I have learnt to only trust few people and I am always on guard although I look relaxed.

Will you be one hundred percent loyal to Renatus and to the rangers? Do you consider yourself a loyal person?: Yes.

Who or what have you been loyal to in the past, are you still loyal to them now? Explain why/why not?: I haven't been loyal to many except once being a guard at Arethor.

How did you hear of us [[RPly]]? The recruiter at the Cloud Temple?: A billboard outside Arethor.

Do you understand you, as a ranger, will be fighting for Renatus? Yes.

[show me you know how to talk in OOC:] (( My cats name is Finnigan :D ))

[Will you, both ICly and OOCly, commit yourself to being a ranger?]: Yes.

[Link to VA for applying character if you have a VA:] N/A

[Link to Server Application:] (( Apication is incorrect, Character reset))

[MCname]: Lorgansmith

[Age]: 16

[Time-Zone]: PST

[How much time you can be online per day]: On school days probably a few hours.

[How long have you been playing on the server?]: Three months or so.

[Why do you, as a player, want to be a Ranger?]: I want to become a ranger because I worked as a guard on my last character and found it to be fun and exciting. I believe that working as a scout will be even more so.

[Do you have TS?] : No

[How did you hear of us OOCly]?: My friend found a sign near the town we were living of which linked to the website. We looked at the website and thought that we should join.

In Character Information

Name: Lasiol

Ranger Name / Alias [Your "other" name. Think Peter Parker / Spiderman.]: Darklight

Race: Human

Experience: I am a traveler who has lived with dwarves for a short time. I later explored the human nation and settled down in Arethor for a time. Because of his history, he knows several high ranking dwarves in Kal’Dwain.

Level 100 Swordsmanship.

Level 31 Archery.

Level 8 Unarmed.

Level 6 Stealth.

Why do you wish to join ?: I am currently unemployed, and am loyal to the kingdom. I believes I’ll be able to serve his homeland by putting my knowledge and skills to use with the Phoenix Rangers.

Describe your personality : I am quiet and secretive. I do not relate well with other people, and, as a result, do not have many friends. My main comrade goes by the name of Isaac.

Describe your personal attributes : I am intelligent and able to keep secrets for the good of the kingdom. I am also able to keep cool under tense situations.

Will you be one hundred percent loyal to Renatus and to the rangers? Do you consider yourself a loyal person?: I am loyal to Renatus, and consider myself to be a loyal person. There is no reason to not be so.

Who or what have you been loyal to in the past, are you still loyal to them now? Explain why/why not?: I was and am loyal to the human kingdom, despite my brief life in the dwarven nation. I still hold ties to the Dwarven Forgemaster, Tortek Irongut, but mostly for business reasons. I am also loyal to my comrade Isaac, as he is my lifelong friend.

How did you hear of us [[RPly]]? The recruiter at the Cloud Temple?: I heard of you from a recruiter inside of Erathor.

[show me you know how to talk in OOC:] ((Hello))

[Will you, both ICly and OOCly, commit yourself to being a ranger?] : Yes

[Link to VA for applying character if you have a VA :] I do not have a VA.

[Link to Server Application:] It was deleted.

[MCname]: badspelling

[Age]: 14

[Time-Zone]: PST

[How much time you can be online per day]: On school days a few hours.

[How long have you been playing on the server?]: Three months or so.

[Why do you, as a player, want to be a Ranger?]: I got bored of a Dwarf I made and decided to create a stealthy human archer. I found the job board and realised that the Phoenix Rangers suited my character perfectly.

[Do you have TS?]: No, but if needed I can get it.

[How did you hear of us OOCly]? The job board outside of Arethor

In Character Information

Name: Isaac

Ranger Name / Alias [Your "other" name. Think Peter Parker / Spiderman.] Swiftcloak

Have you read, and understood, the Creed?: I’ve read the terms. I understand.

Race: Human ((ignore what it says in my bio.))

Experience: I have experience in stealth from my early life, along with a rather recent escape from Kal’Dwain while many dwarves were there.

Skill levels [All of your skills that have at least one point in them]: 99 Stealth, 34 Archey, 8 Unarmed.

Why do you wish to join?: I’ve wandered for some time, unable to find a purpose with my skill set. When I came across the Phoenix Rangers I decided that I would join.

Describe your personality: Calm and silent, with a watchful eye.

Describe your personal attributes: I catch onto plans quickly, I can also trick people into thinking I’m not who I really am.

Will you be one hundred percent loyal to Renatus and to the rangers? Do you consider yourself a loyal person?: I will devote all of my loyalty to the Rangers. I have never betrayed someone in my past.

Who or what have you been loyal to in the past, are you still loyal to them now? Explain why/why not?: I have a friend by the name of Lasiol. We’ve known eachother for many years now, and we recently bought the attic of the Lamb Inn. We both pitched in and had just enough Minas to buy it. I would trust him with my life.

How did you hear of us [[RPly]]? The recruiter at the Cloud Temple?: I noticed your job board outside of the Lamb Inn.

Do you understand you, as a ranger, will be fighting for Renatus?: I do, and I wouldn’t want it any other way.

[show me you know how to talk in OOC:] ((I always use double braces, and I try to only use OOC in PM’s or if I make a really big mistake in RP.))

[Will you, both ICly and OOCly, commit yourself to being a ranger?] Yes, I will devote most of my time on LotC to the Phoenix Rangers.

[Link to VA for applying character if you have a VA:] N/A

[Link to Server Application:] It was deleted long ago.

((Sorry for my absence, but I can no longer accept any applicants for the time being, as I have been banned, I recommend sending a pm to Hawk for more info, or finding another organization because this one is currently without an active leader in game.))

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.