The White Ravens

nppeck

[[so nppeck, whats gonna happen now? What will happen to villages? Are the WR going to ascella?]]

The Ravens are goign to stand strong and we will keep the town for our base. We will keep moving thogh this time on to the next

((no it isn't, as far as I can see, people don't want us in andromeda.

The first lord I met didn't want nppeck as king and since the previous king has been murdered what will happen with nppeck. Mayby one of the lords killed him, because he wanted to become king, but something went wrong. There is no meta in all this))

[ I will take that as meta, and intentionally wait until you are offline before assassinating Marius. :angry: ]

[[i'm on now, if anybody could give me coords or something X_X]]

[Good to have you back! The opportunity will take place soon.]

Welcome our new overseer, Peck.

[OGEDI! So good to hear form you again! Our leader is back!]

((ogedi you really need to get on more often so much is happening, but welcome back friend!))

*mumbles*

What of t' military, do we have an'ty enemy's?

Edit:

((Just to put this out here, i do not care for lord rankings or anything of that matter, as long as i can protect this guild with a military i will be fine.))

((Also, Eldor i love what you have done with the archangels home, great job!))

((just to tell you, I will be in-active for about two weeks, IRL comes first, but I will try To keep vigilant on the forums, don't leave me out!))

((Seraph do you really think you get the power if you kill him? I don't think so, you have to be choosen. So one of the lords will take over probably.))

((Also, Eldor i love what you have done with the archangels home, great job!))

Thx, do you like our private training area?

Are we going to share the Andromedas land between ravens? Our town is really running out of space.