The White Ravens

nppeck

[Too late, we already stopped. But please do bring your awesome memes! :mrgreen: ]

what_are_you_doing.jpg

Giving me permissions....? :shock:

((Oh my god. Seraph stop arguing with Eldor on the guild page. I don't want it to get clogged with ooc stuff. Use PMs if you want.))

Next person do get in a squabble will have their power revoked. The law is draconic and will be followed to the word. Do you understand mathias and michavdaag?

Next person do get in a squabble will have their power revoked. The law is draconic and will be followed to the word. Do you understand mathias and michavdaag?

[Please cite where that law is written. And yes, understood.]

((ogedi you can't kick them out for ooc matters))

((ogedi you can't kick them out for ooc matters))

[He never said he would kick them out, he just said their power would be revoked. And the guild page is RP

Verywell. I trust the prototype is. Being somewhat followed?

Ive been doing my best to keep the city as close to the prototype as possible.

Mc name- racker2008

Ic name- Borus Lenblade

Do you have a villain application- No I do not but I am in the process of making one.

What will you contribute to the guild- I will contribute my utmost loyalty and skill to the guild and fulfil any mission which is given to me.

Do you agree to follow and obey the rules?- Yes I agree and follow the rules.

What previous Experience do you have?- None really I worked with Markus before his death and helped him siege Ascelle I was one of his trusted knights.

What have you done to promote the ideals of Aeriel?- Nothing really But I will try my best to if I am accepted into the White Ravens

Once in the guild, what branch will you belong to?- I would like to become a guard at first and hopefully sooner or later become more involved with tactics and other warlike things.

What is your level in the skill the branch uses (for merchants write N/A) - I am level 8 with swordsmanship but only because I haven't been able to have a shelter to keep my things or have a place to stay so it was too dangerous for me to venture out and risk losing my things but if I get accepted I will work my hardest to get my swordsmanship to at least 50.

Have you signed our charter?- No but if I get accepted I will without utmost hesitation.

-Racker

Mc name- racker2008

Ic name- Borus Lenblade

Do you have a villain application- No I do not but I am in the process of making one.

What will you contribute to the guild- I will contribute my utmost loyalty and skill to the guild and fulfil any mission which is given to me.

Do you agree to follow and obey the rules?- Yes I agree and follow the rules.

What previous Experience do you have?- None really I worked with Markus before his death and helped him siege Ascelle I was one of his trusted knights.

What have you done to promote the ideals of Aeriel?- Nothing really But I will try my best to if I am accepted into the White Ravens

Once in the guild, what branch will you belong to?- I would like to become a guard at first and hopefully sooner or later become more involved with tactics and other warlike things.

What is your level in the skill the branch uses (for merchants write N/A) - I am level 8 with swordsmanship but only because I haven't been able to have a shelter to keep my things or have a place to stay so it was too dangerous for me to venture out and risk losing my things but if I get accepted I will work my hardest to get my swordsmanship to at least 50.

Have you signed our charter?- No but if I get accepted I will without utmost hesitation.

-Racker

ACCEPTED

Welcom to the guild

ACCEPTED

Welcom to the guild

Just so you know, you can't accept apps. Not hounding you or anything, just letting you know. This time doesn't matter.

((Do I have to be an ArchAngel+ to accept apps?))

No, ArchAngels can't accept apps.