The White Ravens

nppeck

((i havent been on lotc for awhile only forums, any of you getting on? Seraph you getting on, salamandra you sound fun to RP with you getting on anytime soon?))

Would my app of been accepted anyways?

Yes.

I was reading over everything, and I noticed, that the Ravens have NO merchants, not to my knowledge anyways. And I want to fix that, a city needs trade to flourish, they can without it, but its a lot easier. I want to start this up, like I said earlier. I was thinking of having a few ranks, and myself being the leader, or someone you choose.

-Grand_Merchant

-High_Merchant

-Merchants

We really need to get this back up.

((i havent been on lotc for awhile only forums, any of you getting on? Seraph you getting on, salamandra you sound fun to RP with you getting on anytime soon?))

I'll be on the server in a little over an hour :)

I have joined this guild before but I left to help 'The Walkers' since they are gone, I'll give this guild another chance, may change my life - Vain

------------------------------------------------

Mc name- ShadowoKing

Ic name- Vain Loshelim

Do you have a villain application- No

What will you contribute to the guild- My loyality and my skills that would help the guild. I would follow orders and would not lie.

Do you agree to follow and obey the rules?- I agree and will obey the rules.

What previous Experience do you have?- I fought for a guild called 'The Walkers' against enemies that threatened them, which sadly they fell. Also fought for Aegis on its last days where it began while everyone leaves but I stayed with few people. Fought from beginning until few were remaining.

What have you done to promote the ideals of Aeriel?- I have not, been so long since I prayed to her. When I join this guild my faith will be back to her and I'll spread her love.

Once in the guild, what branch will you belong to?- I want to start low so I would like to become a guard first and work my way up

What is your level in the skill the branch uses (for merchants write N/A) - I have 63 swordsmanship and 40 archery. Do not have the full equipment of bows and arrows but I mostly use my blade.

Have you signed our charter?- I have not, but if I get accepted and still is needed. I would be glad to sign it.

I have joined this guild before but I left to help 'The Walkers' since they are gone, I'll give this guild another chance, may change my life - Vain

Mc name- ShadowoKing

Ic name- Vain Loshelim

What will you contribute to the guild- My loyality and my skills that would help the guild. I would follow orders and would not lie.

What previous Experience do you have?- I fought for a guild called 'The Walkers' against enemies that threatened them, which sadly they fell. Also fought for Aegis on its last days where it began while everyone leaves but I stayed with few people. Fought from beginning until few were remaining.

What have you done to promote the ideals of Aeriel?- I have not, been so long since I prayed to her. When I join this guild my faith will be back to her and I'll spread her love.

Once in the guild, what branch will you belong to?- I want to start low so I would like to become a guard first and work my way up

What is your level in the skill the branch uses (for merchants write N/A) - I have 63 swordsmanship and 40 archery. Do not have the full equipment of bows and arrows but I mostly use my blade.

Have you signed our charter?- I have not, but if I get accepted and still is needed. I would be glad to sign it.

((you sound like a fine asset to this guild, i will enjoy rping with you))

Mc name- ShadowoKing

Ic name- Vain Loshelim

[Accepted, but isn't your char a kid? He was like 10 years ago anyways.]

[Accepted, but isn't your char a kid? He was like 10 years ago anyways.]

((No this is my other character until the kid is more grown up. Getting bored roleplaying the kid at the moment need something to do))