The White Ravens

nppeck

There is something that I have noticed, this guild dos not have a separate rangers/archers rank.I think that this is needed since there is a huge difference between training archers and training warriors. We need people that are able to use a bow efficiently and know how to move without being noticed. These people wouldn't only be usefull in battle they could also gather information and sneak behind enemy lines. I know that I am new in this guild but I have some experience, believe me when I say that this kind of rank would greatly benefit the guild as a whole.

I like this idea, would be great to have skilled archers. I'm a archer but not the greatest.

*scratches his head*

I've heard the name Kvothe before...but I can't remember the face. I could do it, but you didn't explain why.

also if this group should become reality I would like to join them.

Lets just say that I have some experience when it comes to being sneaky and I have used a bow to hunt all my life, i could help train the possible recruits as well

*scratches his head*

I've heard the name Kvothe before...but I can't remember the face. I could do it, but you didn't explain why.

Yes I did, I said he hurt someone I care about. But if you can do it, that's great! How much will it cost?

You're letting me decide the cost?

*shrugs*

At least 500 would do it....but I've never even been to the elven kingdom, perhaps you should hire someone whose actually been there before...?

also if this group should become reality I would like to join them.

Lets just say that I have some experience when it comes to being sneaky and I have used a bow to hunt all my life, i could help train the possible recruits as well

How would you like to be the headarcher?

head archer ey, please explain on what my duty's, tasks would be and also what rank I would be?

Before I descide

head archer ey, please explain on what my duty's, tasks would be and also what rank I would be?

Before I descide

You would be in charge of training and supervising archers. Basically one rank higher then regular archer. You would be reporting to me.

Perhaps the archers would be scouting and guerrilla forces?

My fellow ravens, I bring terrible news. Today a new recruit came to the guild and told that orcs have contacted to him. He said that orcs didn't like ravens ruling the Andromeda and tried to turn him against us. We believe that the orcs may want to take over our city.

Edit:

They aren't going to take over Aliquam, they are planning an attack to Ascelle.

((they need to make a warclaim first))

I am now the leader of a new "sub" branche called the agents.

We are the scouts and spyes of this guild.

I do however request that all arrows and bow, or at least part of them will go to our branch.

Thanks in advance

My fellow ravens, I bring terrible news. Today a new recruit came to the guild and told that orcs have contacted to him. He said that orcs didn't like ravens ruling the Andromeda and tried to turn him against us. We believe that the orcs may want to take over our city.

Edit:

They aren't going to take over Aliquam, they are planning an attack to Ascelle.

*laughs*

Stupid brutes... kill them. Kill all of them. The orcs have been a pain in our side for too long, they are unholy beasts. I ask Alvaska if we can cull their military?

Lets not be so naif seraph, the orcs are great fighters, we cannot jut attack them since we would get wiped. I suggest that we take a diplomatic approach