The White Ravens

nppeck

Seraph if we attack the orcs right now, we will lose. It is as simple as that.

How about we stay in their ranks? The orc asked me to help him corrupt Joshua if we can get Joshua in we can control their whole plan?

((Seraph did you think I was Regaki's son in WR base, that was Vain. Different character. Strange for a man to pat a man's head and say "Run along now" To members, I'm Vain. A different character, Rae'iri is Regaki's son.))

Lets not be so naif seraph, the orcs are great fighters, we cannot jut attack them since we would get wiped. I suggest that we take a diplomatic approach

Oh, I'm not suggesting a direct attack. No no, we cull their ranks from the shadows...

((Seraph did you think I was Regaki's son in WR base, that was Vain. Different character. Strange for a man to pat a man's head and say "Run along now" To members, I'm Vain. A different character, Rae'iri is Regaki's son.))

I'm sorry, but LULULULULULUL

I have finished the mining, and Jullius is now working on the housing area.

It was suggested to me, that we should put the houses on the wall, and have a fountain and or market area in the middle.

I thought this was a great idea.

~Tempir

Since our own charter has an influx of signatures, can some White Ravens sign their name with Ascella. We only need five. Also Eldor can you suuport it as well since we now have another Diamond vip.

Since our own charter has an influx of signatures, can some White Ravens sign their name with Ascella. We only need five. Also Eldor can you suuport it as well since we now have another Diamond vip.

((I don't even have permission in Ascella -.-, but yeah I signed it

(( I signed it but I dont need perms Markus gave them to me a while back))

((Aso and I are planning to create a separate Guild Topic for the merchant stuff so that people are able to be recruited and yeah..is that alright with you guys?))

((do it under the name of Ascella or Andromeda, not the White Ravens))

((Do I have right to accept apps?))

(( You can only accept apps if it says on the app that they are applying for Mgaes branch.

(Pst. When I was Head Mage, I found many loop holes around that. Just get the person to say they want to be a mage, accept them, then let them change it :P)))