The White Ravens

nppeck

By the way, someone writed "King Marius Will Die!" to the throne.

((Yes, that's generally not a very good sign... With my amazing detective powers, I dare say someone wants him dead! Oh my!

Hey, uh... y-you guys don't think it was me... do you? Because, just to clear my name, I gave up my plan for the throne a long time ago...))

The problem is Lord Daniel wants to take Andromeda for himself one of my informants told me that Fort Mirach and Lord Daniel want Andromeda from the Ravens, Daniel has convinced them that on Markus' Dieing breath Daniel was told by Markus that he regrets giving Marius Andromeda's Throne which is a lie as Markus died with out anyone knowing until they found his body this indicates that Daniel is power hungry So now we have the Orcs and the Mirachians to deal with! But truth be told the Ravens do not rule Andromeda, Marius Does!

The problem is Lord Daniel wants to take Andromeda for himself one of my informants told me that Fort Mirach and Lord Daniel want Andromeda from the Ravens, Daniel has convinced them that on Markus' Dieing breath Daniel was told by Markus that he regrets giving Marius Andromeda's Throne which is a lie as Markus died with out anyone knowing until they found his body this indicates that Daniel is power hungry So now we have the Orcs and the Mirachians to deal with! But truth be told the Ravens do not rule Andromeda, Marius Does!

Indeed, but I think that Daniel should demote from his nobility. But that's up to Marius to decide.

Okay, who are going to join in this meeting? My suggest is: Me, Josh, Seraph, Kanoro and Gerald. And Alvaska of course, if he is able to come.

Okay, who are going to join in this meeting? My suggest is: Me, Josh, Seraph, Kanoro and Gerald. And Alvaska of course, if he is able to come.

((i think archangels as well, we do command the army and such. I think that role is just a tad' important don't you think so? On other note this meeting is about?))

(( when would this meeting be?

I would be honoured to attend this meeting, but what will it be about?

((ok try and limit it to around 3-4 people.))